Official USMB Shutdown Showdown Thread --- Jan 10th, 2019

You do realize we have a wall now. So if walls are really a stupid idea, should we tell Mexico to go ahead and tear it down? If we told them to, they would be there tomorrow with every heavy equipment machine they have.
"You do realize we have a wall now"

So why does Drumpf want to spend 50B on a new one? :rolleyes:
We have old walls that are broken down and we have a new wall voted in by dems in San Diego and guess what....it works like a charm....Trump hatred has warped your brain....
I've been to San Diego and you dont have a wall. You have a fence and plenty of illegal immigrants as well. :rolleyes:

SD always seemed quite open and free, didn't see a bunch of scared panicked whites anytime I've been.
Its the rubes in the fly over states that are panicked.

The ones the farthest away with the least contact?

You do realize we have a wall now. So if walls are really a stupid idea, should we tell Mexico to go ahead and tear it down? If we told them to, they would be there tomorrow with every heavy equipment machine they have.

We have old walls that are broken down and we have a new wall voted in by dems in San Diego and guess what....it works like a charm....Trump hatred has warped your brain....
I've been to San Diego and you dont have a wall. You have a fence and plenty of illegal immigrants as well. :rolleyes:

SD always seemed quite open and free, didn't see a bunch of scared panicked whites anytime I've been.
Its the rubes in the fly over states that are panicked.
The rubes in the flyover states own your but rookie.....we proved that in 2016 and will do it again in 2020.....

And ?
How about you guys return to the Dimocrat position of not so many years ago, and lets get some increased border security going ?

No one is against Border security

We just realize that a wall is a really stupid idea. Just like we did 20 years ago the last time this came up.

Correct I've been to several crossings from Tijuana to Nogales. There is no wall at any of them we have different heights and styles of steel fence or barriers. That is what what Donald Trump wants since border patrol convinced him a physical concrete wall is not practical.

SD always seemed quite open and free, didn't see a bunch of scared panicked whites anytime I've been
Because SD has a wall and an orderly passage between nations...remember the groups of people that would charge through the SD border and run down the highway?...some of them dying from being struck by cars...that is why California built their fence...and it works...thanks for acknowledging that....
I haven't acknowledged anything you typed. Why lie if you don't need to? You can still be afraid you know.

I've been to San Diego and you dont have a wall. You have a fence and plenty of illegal immigrants as well.
Its a giant steel fence....just a fence?...what a tool....illegals come to CA for sanctuary regardless of where they crossed over....dummy....and even more will come when their healthcare is free.....
If Drumpf is worried about drugs whats a fence going to do to stop that. They will just hand the drugs to their associates on the other side of the fence. It will be like an open air crack house.

And ?
How about you guys return to the Dimocrat position of not so many years ago, and lets get some increased border security going ?

We just realize that a wall is a really stupid idea. Just like we did 20 years ago the last time this came up.
We have a wall now...so what's the emergency that is making tiny trump shut down the government?

I'm talking about your entire media machine, Fux included. Those "disparate" channels work in tandem to retain the status quo just as surely as your "two" political parties do.

That's why our only hope is the aristocracy.

So which is it.
One post is like an outsider using you and your.

Next its about us or ours.
You do this a lot.

So, are you even an American?

Correct I've been to several crossings from Tijuana to Nogales. There is no wall at any of them we have different heights and styles of steel fence or barriers. That is what what Donald Trump wants since border patrol convinced him a physical concrete wall is not practical.
Border control convinced Don he didn't need concrete? Haven't seen that. Border patrol being paid again yet?

aerial-view-of-the-border-fence-separating-san-diego-and-tijuana-february-D6NATT.jpg

Looks like a steel fence to me....SanDiego!

And ?

Complete the wall. And fix the previous one as well and 50 Billion is a drop in the bucket compared to what this country spends. Obama gave more then that to Iran.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm talking about your entire media machine, Fux included. Those "disparate" channels work in tandem to retain the status quo just as surely as your "two" political parties do.

That's why our only hope is the aristocracy.

So which is it.
One post is like an outsider using you and your.

Next its about us or ours.
You do this a lot.

So, are you even an American?

Are they mutually exclusive terms? Born and raised in the same county as Rush Limbaugh.

Listen to their stories.

800,000 people took jobs in good faith.

They are fucking with their lives.

Fuck Trump and fuck the coward Mcconnel.

And ?

Complete the wall. And fix the previous one as well and 50 Billion is a drop in the bucket compared to what this country spends. Obama gave more then that to Iran.
Nope. I do not need or want concentrated wealth and power to wall me in, no free people ever did. People who say govt is bad, can't do anything right, want to take your rights away now say please wall me in for my own good and safety? Pass.

Yes, Don will lead america back to credibility.

That he has already done.
And Mexico will pay for his wall.

Don't care who pays for it. Just get the damned thing built.
We were talking about credibility, Don has none, and no thanks.

It seems pretty damned incredible to me that he made 8 years of Obama's "legacy" go "poof" and vanish into thin air.

All within two years, too. He must be a wizard or something.

He must have a magic wand or something. :auiqs.jpg:

And ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Theres no wall. There will never be a wall. Even Drumpf just admitted that he lied and its a fence. :rolleyes:

When did Obama give Iran more than 50B to build a wall?

Listen to their stories.

800,000 people took jobs in good faith.

They are fucking with their lives.

Fuck Trump and fuck the coward Mcconnel.

We should all stop going into work and sending our kids to school. Don is merely a symptom of a dysfunctional society and a predatory economic system.

Forum List

Back