Official USMB Shutdown Showdown Thread --- Jan 10th, 2019

I'm talking about your entire media machine, Fux included. Those "disparate" channels work in tandem to retain the status quo just as surely as your "two" political parties do.

That's why our only hope is the aristocracy.

So which is it.
One post is like an outsider using you and your.

Next its about us or ours.
You do this a lot.

So, are you even an American?

Are they mutually exclusive terms? Born and raised in the same county as Rush Limbaugh.
Just curious.
The whole detached outside observer thing is rather annoying.

Listen to their stories.

800,000 people took jobs in good faith.

They are fucking with their lives.

Fuck Trump and fuck the coward Mcconnel.

If you take a job with a government--any government, you have to realize you are subject to things like this. If not, you deserve whatever happens to you and too stupid for anybody to listen to.

We can't create policy based on keeping government workers on the job. If you have a problem with that, write to Piglosi and tell her and Shoemaker to get Trump that 5 billion dollars.

You do realize we have a wall now. So if walls are really a stupid idea, should we tell Mexico to go ahead and tear it down? If we told them to, they would be there tomorrow with every heavy equipment machine they have.
"You do realize we have a wall now"

So why does Drumpf want to spend 50B on a new one? :rolleyes:
We have old walls that are broken down and we have a new wall voted in by dems in San Diego and guess what....it works like a charm....Trump hatred has warped your brain....
I've been to San Diego and you dont have a wall. You have a fence and plenty of illegal immigrants as well. :rolleyes:
Correct I've been to several crossings from Tijuana to Nogales. There is no wall at any of them we have different heights and styles of steel fence or barriers. That is what what Donald Trump wants since border patrol convinced him a physical concrete wall is not practical.
Border control convinced Don he didn't need concrete? Haven't seen that. Border patrol being paid again yet?
You open border folks need to answer a question....what are all of these people going to do for a living?...did you know that most citrus is picked by machines today?...there is even a new avocado harvester coming on the market....they are developing harvesters for ground crops....I wish you libs would think things through....

TRUMP'S AMERICA!!

5c2ce38bbd77302466151c46-750-496.jpg

p-1-america-the-beautiful-overflowing-toilets-and-trash-piling-up-in-national-parks-due-to-government-shutdown.jpg

MAKE AMERICA...GREAT? AGAIN.

01_trash_gettyimages-1086344474.ngsversion.1546641000530.adapt.1900.1.jpg

America's Wall Street/donor/"job creator" class doesn't have to deal with any of that., they don't even fly commercial airlines. They are free to pillage society from the comfort of their personal versions of Versailles. That's why they would like a wall around the rabble as well. Then the militarized police can keep them under control.

What this country needs is to spend 23 billion dollars on an ineffectual, high maintenance medieval technology dinosaur with disastrous environmental consequences in order to shore up a pathological lying asshole's ego....
So a wall is medieval is it?....it must work since its been around so long....and if you want to see environmental damage...take a look at the filthy mess illegal immigrants leave scattered throughout our sensitive desert in the south west....

Obama has a big wall around his house in DC. Hypocrites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And ?
How about you guys return to the Dimocrat position of not so many years ago, and lets get some increased border security going ?

No one is against Border security

We just realize that a wall is a really stupid idea. Just like we did 20 years ago the last time this came up.
You do realize we have a wall now. So if walls are really a stupid idea, should we tell Mexico to go ahead and tear it down? If we told them to, they would be there tomorrow with every heavy equipment machine they have.

We have old walls that are broken down and we have a new wall voted in by dems in San Diego and guess what....it works like a charm....Trump hatred has warped your brain....

Well you know California only cares about themselves. They have a wall but screw everyone else.

I haven't acknowledged anything you typed. Why lie if you don't need to? You can still be afraid you know.
You said in SD everything is cool....because they have a good fence....so yes you did....

I said I did not experience the fear there that folks nowhere near the border want me to feel. If you think it's due to a fence, that's you, own it. Seems many that work in SD live in Mexico. How scared is that?

That he has already done.
And Mexico will pay for his wall.

Don't care who pays for it. Just get the damned thing built.
We were talking about credibility, Don has none, and no thanks.

It seems pretty damned incredible to me that he made 8 years of Obama's "legacy" go "poof" and vanish into thin air.

All within two years, too. He must be a wizard or something.

He must have a magic wand or something. :auiqs.jpg:

He does have one, and he knows how to use it. :biggrin:

1f86e3.jpg

What this country needs is to spend 23 billion dollars on an ineffectual, high maintenance medieval technology dinosaur with disastrous environmental consequences in order to shore up a pathological lying asshole's ego....
So a wall is medieval is it?....it must work since its been around so long....and if you want to see environmental damage...take a look at the filthy mess illegal immigrants leave scattered throughout our sensitive desert in the south west....

Obama has a big wall around his house in DC. Hypocrites

Nope Obama has a fence around his house. :rolleyes:

Obama-wall.jpg

I've been to San Diego and you dont have a wall. You have a fence and plenty of illegal immigrants as well. :rolleyes:
Correct I've been to several crossings from Tijuana to Nogales. There is no wall at any of them we have different heights and styles of steel fence or barriers. That is what what Donald Trump wants since border patrol convinced him a physical concrete wall is not practical.
Border control convinced Don he didn't need concrete? Haven't seen that. Border patrol being paid again yet?
You open border folks need to answer a question....what are all of these people going to do for a living?...did you know that most citrus is picked by machines today?...there is even a new avocado harvester coming on the market....they are developing harvesters for ground crops....I wish you libs would think things through....

I suspect the illegals would all have new jobs, like operating voting machines, selling drugs, robbing people, stuff like that.

They're easily-trained and eager to become a part of this society.

And ?
How about you guys return to the Dimocrat position of not so many years ago, and lets get some increased border security going ?

No one is against Border security

We just realize that a wall is a really stupid idea. Just like we did 20 years ago the last time this came up.

Well you know California only cares about themselves. They have a wall but screw everyone else.

Now THAT is american. We participated in a 2009 coup in Honduras, and we don't give a fuck about the migrants that has contributed to this nonsense.

I suspect the illegals would all have new jobs, like operating voting machines, selling drugs, robbing people, stuff like that.

They're easily-trained and eager to become a part of this society.

Well that certainly is the society we built isn't it. So then they would be like all the other previous waves of immigrants.

I said I did not experience the fear there that folks nowhere near the border want me to feel. If you think it;'s the fence, that's you, own it. Seems many that work in SD live in Mexico. How scared is that?
If you go down to the border in many areas of AZ and Texas where there is no wall you will see signs placed there by our government warning US citizens that they proceed at their own risk....to be aware of drug traffickers....it is sad that we have a no mans land in our own nation....

upload_2019-1-10_17-13-24.jpeg

upload_2019-1-10_17-13-45.jpeg

Listen to their stories.

800,000 people took jobs in good faith.

They are fucking with their lives.

Fuck Trump and fuck the coward Mcconnel.

If you take a job with a government--any government, you have to realize you are subject to things like this. If not, you deserve whatever happens to you and too stupid for anybody to listen to.

We can't create policy based on keeping government workers on the job. If you have a problem with that, write to Piglosi and tell her and Shoemaker to get Trump that 5 billion dollars.

Their conditions of employment has nothing to do with Presidential temper tantrums

I said I did not experience the fear there that folks nowhere near the border want me to feel. If you think it;'s the fence, that's you, own it. Seems many that work in SD live in Mexico. How scared is that?
If you go down to the border in many areas of AZ and Texas where there is no wall you will see signs placed there by our government warning US citizens that they proceed at their own risk....to be aware of drug traffickers....it is sad that we have a no mans land in our own nation....

View attachment 239380

View attachment 239381
Where/Who is the customer base for all these drugs again? Where's all our personal responsibility?

Your power structure and failing economic system requires scapegoats, your economic system only "works" for the few. They know a pushback is coming, the wall will make you fish a barrel when it comes.

Forum List

Back