Official USMB Shutdown Showdown Thread --- Jan 10th, 2019

And ?
How about you guys return to the Dimocrat position of not so many years ago, and lets get some increased border security going ?

No one is against Border security

We just realize that a wall is a really stupid idea. Just like we did 20 years ago the last time this came up.
You do realize we have a wall now. So if walls are really a stupid idea, should we tell Mexico to go ahead and tear it down? If we told them to, they would be there tomorrow with every heavy equipment machine they have.
"You do realize we have a wall now"

So why does Drumpf want to spend 50B on a new one? :rolleyes:

Complete the wall. And fix the previous one as well and 50 Billion is a drop in the bucket compared to what this country spends. Obama gave more then that to Iran.
Nope. I do not need or want concentrated wealth and power to wall me in, no free people ever did. People who say govt is bad, can't do anything right, want to take your rights away now say please wall me in for my own good and safety? Pass.

Free. Demtards want to control us. That’s not free. As for a wall has nothing to do with freedom unless your running drugs and guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

images

This is crazy...we can't let this continue...we need a wall...

So much to fear, so little time, no way to re-enter the womb. Hoosier daddy who's gonna give you a wall hon?

We just realize that a wall is a really stupid idea. Just like we did 20 years ago the last time this came up.
You do realize we have a wall now. So if walls are really a stupid idea, should we tell Mexico to go ahead and tear it down? If we told them to, they would be there tomorrow with every heavy equipment machine they have.

Complete the wall. And fix the previous one as well and 50 Billion is a drop in the bucket compared to what this country spends. Obama gave more then that to Iran.
Nope. I do not need or want concentrated wealth and power to wall me in, no free people ever did. People who say govt is bad, can't do anything right, want to take your rights away now say please wall me in for my own good and safety? Pass.

Free. Demtards want to control us. That’s not free. As for a wall has nothing to do with freedom unless your running drugs and guns.

Who are drugs and guns being run to? Americans?

And ?
How about you guys return to the Dimocrat position of not so many years ago, and lets get some increased border security going ?

Theres no wall. There will never be a wall. Even Drumpf just admitted that he lied and its a fence. :rolleyes:

When did Obama give Iran more than 50B to build a wall?

Not to build a wall moron. He gave it to them for some supposed hostage which was bullshit. Just one Muslim supporting Terrorist

Theres no wall. There will never be a wall. Even Drumpf just admitted that he lied and its a fence. :rolleyes:

Not to build a wall moron. He gave it to them for some supposed hostage which was bullshit. Just one Muslim supporting Terrorist

You mean when he gave Iran back the money the US owed them? Are you really that retarded? :rolleyes:

So much to fear, so little time, no way to re-enter the womb. Hoosier daddy who's gonna give you a wall hon?
So you are fine with drugs and human trafficking on the southern border?.....okay as long as we know where you are coming from....

Listen to their stories.

800,000 people took jobs in good faith.

They are fucking with their lives.

Fuck Trump and fuck the coward Mcconnel.

We should all stop going into work and sending our kids to school. Don is merely a symptom of a dysfunctional society and a predatory economic system.

We need to fire the libtards teaching in our schools

Well we do do that a lot don't we.

Listen to their stories.

We should all stop going into work and sending our kids to school. Don is merely a symptom of a dysfunctional society and a predatory economic system.

Yeah, free people don't need to be educated, fuck that.

And ?

Only because you fricken loons were too scared to call it a wall....dumbass.

You mean when he paid them the money the US owed them? Are you really that retarded? :rolleyes:
Yup, some really and truly are.

Listen to their stories.

Terrific, you must be free as a bird.

"Illegal immigration produces tragedies everyday: human smuggling, drug smuggling, children being abused, women being sexually abused, opioids that are destroying thousands of lives. This is a fight the people of Texas and the American people want—the border secure." - Lyin Ted

Listen to their stories.

Terrific, you must be free as a bird.

Well there are some emotionally reactionary folks who want their military empire to wall them in, so we'll see how that goes.

Forum List

Back