Official USMB Shutdown Showdown Thread --- Jan 10th, 2019

You do realize we have a wall now. So if walls are really a stupid idea, should we tell Mexico to go ahead and tear it down? If we told them to, they would be there tomorrow with every heavy equipment machine they have.
"You do realize we have a wall now"

So why does Drumpf want to spend 50B on a new one? :rolleyes:

Complete the wall. And fix the previous one as well and 50 Billion is a drop in the bucket compared to what this country spends. Obama gave more then that to Iran.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Theres no wall. There will never be a wall. Even Drumpf just admitted that he lied and its a fence. :rolleyes:

When did Obama give Iran more than 50B to build a wall?

Not to build a wall moron. He gave it to them for some supposed hostage which was bullshit. Just one Muslim supporting Terrorist

You mean when he gave Iran back the money the US owed them? Are you really that retarded? :rolleyes:

Owed them. Ok. Who is the retard. If you believe that I have a bridge for sale

I am so disappointed that Donny shut down the government. I had my visit to Yellowstone National Park all planned. Now, I will just have to take a cruise in the Caribbean….

Complete the wall. And fix the previous one as well and 50 Billion is a drop in the bucket compared to what this country spends. Obama gave more then that to Iran.

Theres no wall. There will never be a wall. Even Drumpf just admitted that he lied and its a fence. :rolleyes:

Only because you fricken loons were too scared to call it a wall....dumbass.
Why would you call it a wall when its a fence? :rolleyes:

You may want to check with Pelosi.
Why? She is against Drumpfs wall as well. :rolleyes:

Sigh...have you been napping for the last 2 weeks? It started as a concrete wall, democrats didn't want a concrete wall. It was changed to a metal slat fence.

"You do realize we have a wall now"

So why does Drumpf want to spend 50B on a new one? :rolleyes:

Not to build a wall moron. He gave it to them for some supposed hostage which was bullshit. Just one Muslim supporting Terrorist

You mean when he gave Iran back the money the US owed them? Are you really that retarded? :rolleyes:

Owed them. Ok. Who is the retard. If you believe that I have a bridge for sale

Yeah dummy. Typically when you freeze someone assets they still belong to the person. The US just gave that money back to the rightful owners. Its amazing you are actually this ignorant. :rolleyes:

Listen to their stories.

800,000 people took jobs in good faith.

They are fucking with their lives.

Fuck Trump and fuck the coward Mcconnel.

We should all stop going into work and sending our kids to school. Don is merely a symptom of a dysfunctional society and a predatory economic system.

We need to fire the libtards teaching in our schools

Yeah, free people don't need to be educated, fuck that.

Not by liberal assholes like you.

What this country needs is to spend 23 billion dollars on an ineffectual, high maintenance medieval technology dinosaur with disastrous environmental consequences in order to shore up a pathological lying asshole's ego....
So a wall is medieval is it?....it must work since its been around so long....and if you want to see environmental damage...take a look at the filthy mess illegal immigrants leave scattered throughout our sensitive desert in the south west....

It worked great for the Mongols. they bribed their way through it, conquered China, and ruled it for 450 years. It didn't help the Roman's very much, but I will admit that Hadrian's wall does attract tourist dollars in England today.
Walls work better than no walls...

This is going to ruin your day, but word has it that Mexicans have discovered ladders....

We should all stop going into work and sending our kids to school. Don is merely a symptom of a dysfunctional society and a predatory economic system.

We need to fire the libtards teaching in our schools

Yeah, free people don't need to be educated, fuck that.

Terrific, you must be free as a bird.
Well there are some emotionally reactionary folks who want their military empire to wall them in, so we'll see how that goes.

Dig the avatar bro.

You two need some alone time?

images

On Highway 101

I hope I'll be able to sleep tonight.
This sign was put on the highway after a family was run over and killed trying to run into America on the 101 you heartless wonder....wow....

He can’t help it he is a liberal moron. Common sense is lacking for them

Sigh...have you been napping for the last 2 weeks? It started as a concrete wall, democrats didn't want a concrete wall. It was changed to a metal slat fence.
Thats only because Drumpf backed down off his ridiculous 30ft concrete wall promise like all liars do when confronted with the facts. :rolleyes:

What this country needs is to spend 23 billion dollars on an ineffectual, high maintenance medieval technology dinosaur with disastrous environmental consequences in order to shore up a pathological lying asshole's ego....
So a wall is medieval is it?....it must work since its been around so long....and if you want to see environmental damage...take a look at the filthy mess illegal immigrants leave scattered throughout our sensitive desert in the south west....

It worked great for the Mongols. they bribed their way through it, conquered China, and ruled it for 450 years. It didn't help the Roman's very much, but I will admit that Hadrian's wall does attract tourist dollars in England today.
Walls work better than no walls...
Walls only work when you dont want someone to see what your doing and they are not higher than the wall.

Perhaps the power structure foresees a time when they will want to block out the view of the rest of the world.

s-l1600.jpg

Both sides stupid and divisive things.

But the right seems to be better at going mean.

Fox host on federal employees missing paychecks: "At least some people get to go to the beach"

DAGEN MCDOWELL (GUEST HOST): Don't you think that the Democrats are sitting back, waiting for this moment when the furloughed workers don't get their first paycheck, that the first paycheck is missed, because they want that as kind of a tent pole in their, like, media circus?

MICHAEL BLOCK (MARKET STRATEGIST): The problem is, both parties are culpable here.

MCDOWELL: 420,000 of them are on the job and not getting paid, so at least some people get to go to the beach, if you will.

Michael Block is right, we need more transparency to see EXACTLY who is offering what...

images

On Highway 101

This sign was put on the highway after a family was run over and killed trying to run into America on the 101 you heartless wonder....wow....

He can’t help it he is a liberal moron. Common sense is lacking for them

Ya know why america is so fucked up son? It's the americans.

Thats only because Drumpf backed down off his ridiculous 30ft concrete wall promise like all liars do when confronted with the facts. :rolleyes:

And a 30 ft concrete wall vs a 30 ft metal slat fence changes things how?

images

On Highway 101

Pffffffffffffffffffffft, I've sent kids to school, try harder.

And if there anything like you you should put them out of the misery. My kids laugh at people like you. They know how corrupt liberals and Democrats are. They see it first hand. The best part is I didn’t have to tell them. I let them figure it out on there own.

images

On Highway 101

And if there anything like you you should put them out of the misery. My kids laugh at people like you. They know how corrupt liberals and Democrats are. They see it first hand. The best part is I didn’t have to tell them. I let them figure it out on there own.

So your kids are partisanshitheads too, like you? Or would they be able to discuss ideas and concepts? If so, could you put one on here in your place?

images

On Highway 101

And there, you have it folks! Another argument against home schooling!

For one its not a wall. For two its not concrete. Face it. Drumpf folded like a cheap hooker trying to get more than $20 bucks from a trick for a BJ. :rolleyes:

I hear Mexico will not pay for either.

Forum List

Back