Official USMB Shutdown Showdown Thread --- Jan 10th, 2019

Playing chicken with people's lives. Both sides are to blame. Both sides are acting repugnantly. But we're used to it. Yet we expect them to show up for work. Sick.
You KNOW Republicans are in the wrong whenever you see Republicans citing "both sides."

They can't take responsibility, have to drag the other side down into the muck, the mud and the grime w/them.

And a 30 ft concrete wall vs a 30 ft metal slat fence changes things how?
I hear Mexico will not pay for either.

Gee, how many ways are there to pay? If ol Jose there needs a new brush to clean your toilet, you think he's going to pay for it...dumbass.

The are no ways in which Mexico is going to pay for Donnie Tiny Hands to keep you safe from poor brown people behind a wall. You poor thing, you can't even handle roughly half of your own fellow american citizens.

No kidding, you sound like a foreigner....what a surprise.
This is how you come to "know" the stuff you "know" isn't it, you just guess.

So, whereabouts are you?

That is like that shithead Obama saying that people should stop working and sign up for welfare because they will be better off. You know, getting Obamacare and food stamps and then having more time to themselves.

Obama wants Americans on welfare

Obama wants Americans on welfare

Don't pout, you know what the real potential is in american society for violence, and it is US.
Actually the American society is repairing itself....little by little....regaining the courts and building the wall will make that struggle a bit easier...Thank you Trump!....
Nah, we're on the same bipartisan Powell Memorandum trajectory we've been on for half a century, that's why the power structure needs scapegoats and illusory crises.

You keep saying the same shit. Thank Obama. For 8 years he destroyed this country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What this country needs is to spend 23 billion dollars on an ineffectual, high maintenance medieval technology dinosaur with disastrous environmental consequences in order to shore up a pathological lying asshole's ego....
So a wall is medieval is it?....it must work since its been around so long....and if you want to see environmental damage...take a look at the filthy mess illegal immigrants leave scattered throughout our sensitive desert in the south west....

It worked great for the Mongols. they bribed their way through it, conquered China, and ruled it for 450 years. It didn't help the Roman's very much, but I will admit that Hadrian's wall does attract tourist dollars in England today.
Walls work better than no walls...
Walls only work when you dont want someone to see what your doing and they are not higher than the wall.

Thank you. You just proved you are the dumb fuck I knew your were. That is the dumbest statement ever. Who lives by the border that they are trying to do something criminal. Stop the drugs. There frying that pea brain of yours.

Complete the wall. And fix the previous one as well and 50 Billion is a drop in the bucket compared to what this country spends. Obama gave more then that to Iran.

Theres no wall. There will never be a wall. Even Drumpf just admitted that he lied and its a fence. :rolleyes:

When did Obama give Iran more than 50B to build a wall?

Not to build a wall moron. He gave it to them for some supposed hostage which was bullshit. Just one Muslim supporting Terrorist

You mean when he gave Iran back the money the US owed them? Are you really that retarded? :rolleyes:

Owed them. Ok. Who is the retard. If you believe that I have a bridge for sale

Yeah dummy. Typically when you freeze someone assets they still belong to the person. The US just gave that money back to the rightful owners. Its amazing you are actually this ignorant. :rolleyes:

Ok You keep believing that. Yeah we would get a loan from Iran . That’s funny. If we wanted there money we would flatten them and just take. Borrowing money from the enemy. No. Obama gave it to them and used the hostage being freed for the payment. Your too stupid to see the truth

I said I did not experience the fear there that folks nowhere near the border want me to feel. If you think it;'s the fence, that's you, own it. Seems many that work in SD live in Mexico. How scared is that?
If you go down to the border in many areas of AZ and Texas where there is no wall you will see signs placed there by our government warning US citizens that they proceed at their own risk....to be aware of drug traffickers....it is sad that we have a no mans land in our own nation....

View attachment 239380

View attachment 239381
Where/Who is the customer base for all these drugs again? Where's all our personal responsibility?

Your power structure and failing economic system requires scapegoats, your economic system only "works" for the few. They know a pushback is coming, the wall will make you fish a barrel when it comes.

90% of the heroin in this country comes across the southern border. There are also 300 people dying of a heroin overdose in this country every week.

So you have two choices:

1. You can tell the "customer base" that "Drugs are bad" and hope they quit doing them

2. You can stop 90% of the heroin coming into this country by building a wall.

And if you have any doubt about how fast the flow of drugs stopped where portions of the southern border wall were built, do a little research. You will be surprised.

images

On Highway 101

I hope I'll be able to sleep tonight.
This sign was put on the highway after a family was run over and killed trying to run into America on the 101 you heartless wonder....wow....

He can’t help it he is a liberal moron. Common sense is lacking for them

Ya know why america is so fucked up son? It's the americans.

No it’s morons like you.

Both sides stupid and divisive things.

But the right seems to be better at going mean.

Fox host on federal employees missing paychecks: "At least some people get to go to the beach"

DAGEN MCDOWELL (GUEST HOST): Don't you think that the Democrats are sitting back, waiting for this moment when the furloughed workers don't get their first paycheck, that the first paycheck is missed, because they want that as kind of a tent pole in their, like, media circus?

MICHAEL BLOCK (MARKET STRATEGIST): The problem is, both parties are culpable here.

MCDOWELL: 420,000 of them are on the job and not getting paid, so at least some people get to go to the beach, if you will.

Michael Block is right, we need more transparency to see EXACTLY who is offering what...

Back in the 1950s & the 1960s my mother had a US Government 'Q Clearance' and she had that clearance BECAUSE she was responsible for the SECURE delivery of nuclear weapons to a US Air Force SAC base.

Is that level of service to the US Government going on NOW, during the TRUMP SHUTDOWN?

My father was also employed by the US Government BUT every goddamn piece of shit Republican at the current time will tell YOU & the planet that the government is YOUR ENEMY.

I will tell everyone here, right now, that the current crop of Republicans HATE America, they HATE government, and they have their HATE for their own government shoved soooooooooo far up their ass that they will NEVER be Americans, EVER AGAIN.

I say FVCK THEM; let them ALL go be Russians.

And FVCK Trump; the biggest assed Russian of the day.

images

On Highway 101

This sign was put on the highway after a family was run over and killed trying to run into America on the 101 you heartless wonder....wow....

Pffffffffffffffffffffft, I've sent kids to school, try harder.

And if there anything like you you should put them out of the misery. My kids laugh at people like you. They know how corrupt liberals and Democrats are. They see it first hand. The best part is I didn’t have to tell them. I let them figure it out on there own.

So your kids are partisanshitheads too, like you? Or would they be able to discuss ideas and concepts? If so, could you put one on here in your place?

Unlike liberals I let my kids find out on there own. I live in NJ one of the biggest Democratic state and they figured it out quick. We laugh at people like you. Maybe your kids should fact check for you. Liberals lie. That’s what they do and have done for a long time.

I said I did not experience the fear there that folks nowhere near the border want me to feel. If you think it;'s the fence, that's you, own it. Seems many that work in SD live in Mexico. How scared is that?
If you go down to the border in many areas of AZ and Texas where there is no wall you will see signs placed there by our government warning US citizens that they proceed at their own risk....to be aware of drug traffickers....it is sad that we have a no mans land in our own nation....

View attachment 239380

View attachment 239381
Where/Who is the customer base for all these drugs again? Where's all our personal responsibility?

Your power structure and failing economic system requires scapegoats, your economic system only "works" for the few. They know a pushback is coming, the wall will make you fish a barrel when it comes.

90% of the heroin in this country comes across the southern border. There are also 300 people dying of a heroin overdose in this country every week.

So you have two choices:

1. You can tell the "customer base" that "Drugs are bad" and hope they quit doing them

2. You can stop 90% of the heroin coming into this country by building a wall.

And if you have any doubt about how fast the flow of drugs stopped where portions of the southern border wall were built, do a little research. You will be surprised.

...and the drugs are coming in through the ports of entry, not across the desert border, which means that drugs have nothing to do with a wall.

I spent 33 years as a Federal Employee and went through several shutdowns

It is not like a vacation. You don’t know when your next paycheck is coming. You don’t go out to dinner, you put purchases on hold, you hold off on your bills and pay those that are most urgent

Fox host on federal employees missing paychecks: "At least some people get to go to the beach"

DAGEN MCDOWELL (GUEST HOST): Don't you think that the Democrats are sitting back, waiting for this moment when the furloughed workers don't get their first paycheck, that the first paycheck is missed, because they want that as kind of a tent pole in their, like, media circus?

MICHAEL BLOCK (MARKET STRATEGIST): The problem is, both parties are culpable here.

MCDOWELL: 420,000 of them are on the job and not getting paid, so at least some people get to go to the beach, if you will.

Michael Block is right, we need more transparency to see EXACTLY who is offering what...

Build 10 feet of the wall and let the orange clown celebrate...

It is not like a vacation. You don’t know when your next paycheck is coming. You don’t go out to dinner, you put purchases on hold, you hold off on your bills and pay those that are most urgent

Gee, I'm not surprised.

images

On Highway 101

Pffffffffffffffffffffft, I've sent kids to school, try harder.

And if there anything like you you should put them out of the misery. My kids laugh at people like you. They know how corrupt liberals and Democrats are. They see it first hand. The best part is I didn’t have to tell them. I let them figure it out on there own.

And there, you have it folks! Another argument against home schooling!

My kids have been to better schools then any of you. My kids would burry all of you idiots. You morons are homeschooling your kids witch is sad to have uneducated idiots teaching kids.

You may want to check with Pelosi.
Why? She is against Drumpfs wall as well. :rolleyes:

Sigh...have you been napping for the last 2 weeks? It started as a concrete wall, democrats didn't want a concrete wall. It was changed to a metal slat fence.
Thats only because Drumpf backed down off his ridiculous 30ft concrete wall promise like all liars do when confronted with the facts. :rolleyes:

And a 30 ft concrete wall vs a 30 ft metal slat fence changes things how?
For one its not a wall. For two its not concrete. Face it. Drumpf folded like a cheap hooker trying to get more than $20 bucks from a trick for a BJ. :rolleyes:

I’m sure you learned that from experience

And you get 100% of your pay when its over.

Mark

I was listening to radio this morning where the subject of inspection of airplanes being done by government inspectors will suffer also. Not an assuring thought there.

Build 10 feet of the wall and let the orange clown celebrate...
Exactly

Put his name on in big letters, let him do a photo op and hand out MAGA hats

Declare victory and go home

Forum List

Back