Official USMB Shutdown Showdown Thread --- Jan 10th, 2019

I hope I'll be able to sleep tonight.
This sign was put on the highway after a family was run over and killed trying to run into America on the 101 you heartless wonder....wow....

Pffffffffffffffffffffft, I've sent kids to school, try harder.

And if there anything like you you should put them out of the misery. My kids laugh at people like you. They know how corrupt liberals and Democrats are. They see it first hand. The best part is I didn’t have to tell them. I let them figure it out on there own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And there, you have it folks! Another argument against home schooling!

My kids have been to better schools then any of you. My kids would burry all of you idiots. You morons are homeschooling your kids witch is sad to have uneducated idiots teaching kids.

I am guessing that your kids are smart enough not to talk about their family on a message board. Obviously, you are not that educated. Anyway, we really don't want to know about your kids.

We need to fire the libtards teaching in our schools

Yeah, free people don't need to be educated, fuck that.

Terrific, you must be free as a bird.
Well there are some emotionally reactionary folks who want their military empire to wall them in, so we'll see how that goes.

No not the military although a wall is the nice way of securing the border. We could just set up minefields and snipers to handle it.

I have no doubt the corporate state has that under advisement and is considering that additionally. They do have the entire population under constant surveillance you know.

That’s fine with me. I invite them to fuck with me. They will loose. There is a lot more in my brotherhood who will defend from any injustice. I have more respect for the criminals I dealt with. They at least they had pride.

I spent 33 years as a Federal Employee and went through several shutdowns

It is not like a vacation. You don’t know when your next paycheck is coming. You don’t go out to dinner, you put purchases on hold, you hold off on your bills and pay those that are most urgent

And you get 100% of your pay when its over.

Mark
Yup...I got paid.....eventually
Went back to the job and still had to do all the work that wasn’t done while I was away.

Shutdown Day 20: At midnight, the Trump/McConnell shutdown will tie the Gingrich shutdown for the longest shutdown ever.

Gingrich shutdown: 21 days
Trump/McConnell shutdown: 20 days

Complete the wall. And fix the previous one as well and 50 Billion is a drop in the bucket compared to what this country spends. Obama gave more then that to Iran.

Theres no wall. There will never be a wall. Even Drumpf just admitted that he lied and its a fence. :rolleyes:

When did Obama give Iran more than 50B to build a wall?

Only because you fricken loons were too scared to call it a wall....dumbass.
Why would you call it a wall when its a fence? :rolleyes:

You said you have been there many times and there was nothing there. Make up your mind. You can’t because your a moron and liar; rolleyes

I only said I had been to San Diego and it was a fence. If you can quote me saying anything else you could be a little more convincing with your lies. :rolleyes:

You didn’t say fence. You a liar and you should hook up HB Lowrie. You two make a cute couple

Obama has a big wall around his house in DC. Hypocrites

Nope Obama has a fence around his house. :rolleyes:

Obama-wall.jpg

That’s not his house. Do you homework better moron. It’s a wall around he multimillion dollar home.

That is his house. Stop watching fake news.

You are stupid if you think that’s his house. Look a little harder. Oh yeah you have been there probably like you were in San Diego and there is no wall or fence on the border.

Youre stupid if you dont know thats his house. I dont have to look harder. I have a friend thats actually been there. :rolleyes:

Yeah I’m sure you do. See my sources are a lot better then yours.

Both sides stupid and divisive things.

But the right seems to be better at going mean.

Fox host on federal employees missing paychecks: "At least some people get to go to the beach"

DAGEN MCDOWELL (GUEST HOST): Don't you think that the Democrats are sitting back, waiting for this moment when the furloughed workers don't get their first paycheck, that the first paycheck is missed, because they want that as kind of a tent pole in their, like, media circus?

MICHAEL BLOCK (MARKET STRATEGIST): The problem is, both parties are culpable here.

MCDOWELL: 420,000 of them are on the job and not getting paid, so at least some people get to go to the beach, if you will.

Michael Block is right, we need more transparency to see EXACTLY who is offering what...

Build 10 feet of the wall and let the orange clown celebrate...

He would most likely just make a very lame attempt at masterbation, blow his Big Mac, Melania would walk in the room & say; well, big fatty, that lasted five seconds, maybe three.

Obama has a big wall around his house in DC. Hypocrites

Nope Obama has a fence around his house. :rolleyes:

Obama-wall.jpg

That’s not his house. Do you homework better moron. It’s a wall around he multimillion dollar home.

That is his house. Stop watching fake news.

You are stupid if you think that’s his house. Look a little harder. Oh yeah you have been there probably like you were in San Diego and there is no wall or fence on the border.

How is this fence around someone's home related to anything at all again?

First that’s not Obama’s house. He has a wall around his house and yet he argues and Democrats argue that we don’t need one but they all have them.

Here is the deal, American people WANT A WALL.

Before there is an agreement how to secure that wall, there won't be paychecks. This is the will of the American people and if you don't like it find a new job. The good news is that soon there will be myriad amount of new positions opening with the wall defense force. Amazing and meaningful American jobs.

Just imagine when your kids grow up and you get to tell them that you were part of the construction effort of the most epic monument ever created. Not to forget, one of the most important ones. The one that finally secures America as its own nation. Federal workers finally can have a real meaning, life is good.

I said I did not experience the fear there that folks nowhere near the border want me to feel. If you think it;'s the fence, that's you, own it. Seems many that work in SD live in Mexico. How scared is that?
If you go down to the border in many areas of AZ and Texas where there is no wall you will see signs placed there by our government warning US citizens that they proceed at their own risk....to be aware of drug traffickers....it is sad that we have a no mans land in our own nation....

View attachment 239380

View attachment 239381
Where/Who is the customer base for all these drugs again? Where's all our personal responsibility?

Your power structure and failing economic system requires scapegoats, your economic system only "works" for the few. They know a pushback is coming, the wall will make you fish a barrel when it comes.

90% of the heroin in this country comes across the southern border. There are also 300 people dying of a heroin overdose in this country every week.

So you have two choices:

1. You can tell the "customer base" that "Drugs are bad" and hope they quit doing them

2. You can stop 90% of the heroin coming into this country by building a wall.

And if you have any doubt about how fast the flow of drugs stopped where portions of the southern border wall were built, do a little research. You will be surprised.

...and the drugs are coming in through the ports of entry, not across the desert border, which means that drugs have nothing to do with a wall.

Then shut down the ports of entry and build he wall. Fine with me.

Or you can build the wall, which will free up the Border Patrol and Customs Agents to do more searches and seizures at the points of entry. You do know there there is a finite number of agents, don't you? Why should they have to be patrolling hundreds of miles of open borders when they could be stopping the drugs at the entry points?

Last edited:

Before there is an agreement how to secure that wall, there won't be paychecks. This is the will of the American people and if you don't like it find a new job. The good news is that soon there will be myriad amount of new positions opening with the wall defense force. Amazing and meaningful American jobs.

Just imagine when your kids grow up and you get to tell them that you were part of the construction effort of the most epic monument ever created. Not to forget, one of the most important ones. The one that finally secures America as its own nation. Federal workers finally can have a real meaning, life is good.

Polls still say they don’t

A wall will be a monument to our hatred and stupidity

I spent 33 years as a Federal Employee and went through several shutdowns

It is not like a vacation. You don’t know when your next paycheck is coming. You don’t go out to dinner, you put purchases on hold, you hold off on your bills and pay those that are most urgent

And you get 100% of your pay when its over.

Mark
Yup...I got paid.....eventually
Went back to the job and still had to do all the work that wasn’t done while I was away.

So what? You got something that most people who get laid off never get. BTW, my wife is a federal employee. You KNOW you'll be back to work soon. Your "we put purchases on hold" means nothing to people that live in the real world, in comparison.

Mark

That is like that shithead Obama saying that people should stop working and sign up for welfare because they will be better off. You know, getting Obamacare and food stamps and then having more time to themselves.

Obama wants Americans on welfare

Obama wants Americans on welfare

I'm not sure you're qualified for welfare what with flying the rebel flag and all.
The whole thing is based on the author's interpretation of actions taken by the Obama admin. Obama never said what the author claims, nor any of his admin. But isn't that par for Republicans? Remember when the going gossip was that WalMart was educating its employees on how to apply for welfare?

Polls still say they don’t

A wall will be a monument to our hatred and stupidity
Old East Berliners must be scratching their heads in wonder.

so, you have a plan to brain wash your progeny with lies & bullshit? Fantastic!!

Tr
Trump left no room TO negotiate!

He walked out!
How do you negotiate with NO?

You say, "yes" and open the govt.

Why don't you suggest the same thing for your side? After all, if they say "yes" to the 5 billion for the wall, the government is reopened.
Why should they?
Trump owns it and a majority of congress want it opened before wall funding is negotiated.
Because it's a budget. The funding for security is in the budget.

It's not, dope.

Both sides stupid and divisive things.

But the right seems to be better at going mean.

Fox host on federal employees missing paychecks: "At least some people get to go to the beach"

DAGEN MCDOWELL (GUEST HOST): Don't you think that the Democrats are sitting back, waiting for this moment when the furloughed workers don't get their first paycheck, that the first paycheck is missed, because they want that as kind of a tent pole in their, like, media circus?

MICHAEL BLOCK (MARKET STRATEGIST): The problem is, both parties are culpable here.

MCDOWELL: 420,000 of them are on the job and not getting paid, so at least some people get to go to the beach, if you will.

Michael Block is right, we need more transparency to see EXACTLY who is offering what...

Public sector is hiring only non essential jobs are impacted.

so, you have a plan to brain wash your progeny with lies & bullshit? Fantastic!!

What are you babbling about? I am talking about the federal employees who get to build the thing. I should put up a warning that you require IQ > 60 to read my messages.

Forum List

Back