Official USMB Shutdown Showdown Thread --- Jan 10th, 2019

Listen to their stories.

800,000 people took jobs in good faith.

They are fucking with their lives.

Fuck Trump and fuck the coward Mcconnel.

We should all stop going into work and sending our kids to school. Don is merely a symptom of a dysfunctional society and a predatory economic system.

We need to fire the libtards teaching in our schools

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, free people don't need to be educated, fuck that.

Terrific, you must be free as a bird.

Well there are some emotionally reactionary folks who want their military empire to wall them in, so we'll see how that goes.

No not the military although a wall is the nice way of securing the border. We could just set up minefields and snipers to handle it.

You may want to check with Pelosi.
Why? She is against Drumpfs wall as well. :rolleyes:

Sigh...have you been napping for the last 2 weeks? It started as a concrete wall, democrats didn't want a concrete wall. It was changed to a metal slat fence.
Thats only because Drumpf backed down off his ridiculous 30ft concrete wall promise like all liars do when confronted with the facts. :rolleyes:

And a 30 ft concrete wall vs a 30 ft metal slat fence changes things how?
For one its not a wall. For two its not concrete. Face it. Drumpf folded like a cheap hooker trying to get more than $20 bucks from a trick for a BJ. :rolleyes:
th

Alrighty....

You do realize we have a wall now. So if walls are really a stupid idea, should we tell Mexico to go ahead and tear it down? If we told them to, they would be there tomorrow with every heavy equipment machine they have.
"You do realize we have a wall now"

So why does Drumpf want to spend 50B on a new one? :rolleyes:

Complete the wall. And fix the previous one as well and 50 Billion is a drop in the bucket compared to what this country spends. Obama gave more then that to Iran.

Theres no wall. There will never be a wall. Even Drumpf just admitted that he lied and its a fence. :rolleyes:

When did Obama give Iran more than 50B to build a wall?

Only because you fricken loons were too scared to call it a wall....dumbass.
Why would you call it a wall when its a fence? :rolleyes:

You said you have been there many times and there was nothing there. Make up your mind. You can’t because your a moron and liar; rolleyes

Playing chicken with people's lives. Both sides are to blame. Both sides are acting repugnantly. But we're used to it. Yet we expect them to show up for work. Sick.

We should all stop going into work and sending our kids to school. Don is merely a symptom of a dysfunctional society and a predatory economic system.

We need to fire the libtards teaching in our schools

Yeah, free people don't need to be educated, fuck that.

Terrific, you must be free as a bird.
Well there are some emotionally reactionary folks who want their military empire to wall them in, so we'll see how that goes.

No not the military although a wall is the nice way of securing the border. We could just set up minefields and snipers to handle it.

I have no doubt the corporate state has that under advisement and is considering that additionally. They do have the entire population under constant surveillance you know.

"You do realize we have a wall now"

So why does Drumpf want to spend 50B on a new one? :rolleyes:

Complete the wall. And fix the previous one as well and 50 Billion is a drop in the bucket compared to what this country spends. Obama gave more then that to Iran.

Theres no wall. There will never be a wall. Even Drumpf just admitted that he lied and its a fence. :rolleyes:

You said you have been there many times and there was nothing there. Make up your mind. You can’t because your a moron and liar; rolleyes

I only said I had been to San Diego and it was a fence. If you can quote me saying anything else you could be a little more convincing with your lies. :rolleyes:

What this country needs is to spend 23 billion dollars on an ineffectual, high maintenance medieval technology dinosaur with disastrous environmental consequences in order to shore up a pathological lying asshole's ego....
So a wall is medieval is it?....it must work since its been around so long....and if you want to see environmental damage...take a look at the filthy mess illegal immigrants leave scattered throughout our sensitive desert in the south west....

Obama has a big wall around his house in DC. Hypocrites

Nope Obama has a fence around his house. :rolleyes:

Obama-wall.jpg

That’s not his house. Do you homework better moron. It’s a wall around he multimillion dollar home.

That is his house. Stop watching fake news.

You are stupid if you think that’s his house. Look a little harder. Oh yeah you have been there probably like you were in San Diego and there is no wall or fence on the border.

I only said I had been to San Diego and it was a fence. If you can quote me saying anything else you could be a little more convincing with your lies. :rolleyes:
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and a dearth of relative pertinent information

So a wall is medieval is it?....it must work since its been around so long....and if you want to see environmental damage...take a look at the filthy mess illegal immigrants leave scattered throughout our sensitive desert in the south west....

Obama-wall.jpg

That’s not his house. Do you homework better moron. It’s a wall around he multimillion dollar home.

You are stupid if you think that’s his house. Look a little harder. Oh yeah you have been there probably like you were in San Diego and there is no wall or fence on the border.

Youre stupid if you dont know thats his house. I dont have to look harder. I have a friend thats actually been there. :rolleyes:

Sigh...have you been napping for the last 2 weeks? It started as a concrete wall, democrats didn't want a concrete wall. It was changed to a metal slat fence.
Thats only because Drumpf backed down off his ridiculous 30ft concrete wall promise like all liars do when confronted with the facts. :rolleyes:

I hear Mexico will not pay for either.

Gee, how many ways are there to pay? If ol Jose there needs a new brush to clean your toilet, you think he's going to pay for it...dumbass.

Obama-wall.jpg

How is this fence around someone's home related to anything at all again?

Obama-wall.jpg

How is this fence around someone's home related to anything at all again?
He thinks if he can convince someone that Obama has a wall around his house which is really a fence he will have won the internet for today. :rolleyes:

She said Don needed a little face saving exit point.

She is brain dead. She will help with the decline of the Democratic Party.

Gee, how many ways are there to pay? If ol Jose there needs a new brush to clean your toilet, you think he's going to pay for it...dumbass.

The are no ways in which Mexico is going to pay for Donnie Tiny Hands to keep you safe from poor brown people behind a wall. You poor thing, you can't even handle roughly half of your own fellow american citizens.

She said Don needed a little face saving exit point.

She is brain dead. She will help with the decline of the Democratic Party.

Great! Like I say, she's nothing but another corporatist shill, she serves the donor class alone as well, this Pelosi. Hillary's toast, rightly so, one party down, one to go.

The are no ways in which Mexico is going to pay for Donnie Tiny Hands to keep you safe from poor brown people behind a wall. You poor thing, you can't even handle roughly half of your own fellow american citizens.

No kidding, you sound like a foreigner....what a surprise.

No kidding, you sound like a foreigner....what a surprise.
This is how you come to "know" the stuff you "know" isn't it, you just guess.

Forum List

Back