Official USMB Shutdown Showdown Thread --- Jan 10th, 2019

No one is against Border security

We just realize that a wall is a really stupid idea. Just like we did 20 years ago the last time this came up.
You do realize we have a wall now. So if walls are really a stupid idea, should we tell Mexico to go ahead and tear it down? If we told them to, they would be there tomorrow with every heavy equipment machine they have.
"You do realize we have a wall now"

So why does Drumpf want to spend 50B on a new one? :rolleyes:

Complete the wall. And fix the previous one as well and 50 Billion is a drop in the bucket compared to what this country spends. Obama gave more then that to Iran.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Theres no wall. There will never be a wall. Even Drumpf just admitted that he lied and its a fence. :rolleyes:

When did Obama give Iran more than 50B to build a wall?

Only because you fricken loons were too scared to call it a wall....dumbass.
Why would you call it a wall when its a fence? :rolleyes:

What this country needs is to spend 23 billion dollars on an ineffectual, high maintenance medieval technology dinosaur with disastrous environmental consequences in order to shore up a pathological lying asshole's ego....
So a wall is medieval is it?....it must work since its been around so long....and if you want to see environmental damage...take a look at the filthy mess illegal immigrants leave scattered throughout our sensitive desert in the south west....

Obama has a big wall around his house in DC. Hypocrites

Nope Obama has a fence around his house. :rolleyes:

Obama-wall.jpg

That’s not his house. Do you homework better moron. It’s a wall around he multimillion dollar home.

images

On Highway 101

I hope I'll be able to sleep tonight.
This sign was put on the highway after a family was run over and killed trying to run into America on the 101 you heartless wonder....wow....

Pffffffffffffffffffffft, I've sent kids to school, try harder.
Dummy....
Don't pout, you know what the real potential is in american society for violence, and it is US.

What this country needs is to spend 23 billion dollars on an ineffectual, high maintenance medieval technology dinosaur with disastrous environmental consequences in order to shore up a pathological lying asshole's ego....
So a wall is medieval is it?....it must work since its been around so long....and if you want to see environmental damage...take a look at the filthy mess illegal immigrants leave scattered throughout our sensitive desert in the south west....

It worked great for the Mongols. they bribed their way through it, conquered China, and ruled it for 450 years. It didn't help the Roman's very much, but I will admit that Hadrian's wall does attract tourist dollars in England today.

Obama-wall.jpg

That’s not his house. Do you homework better moron. It’s a wall around he multimillion dollar home.

That is his house. Stop watching fake news.

You do realize we have a wall now. So if walls are really a stupid idea, should we tell Mexico to go ahead and tear it down? If we told them to, they would be there tomorrow with every heavy equipment machine they have.

Complete the wall. And fix the previous one as well and 50 Billion is a drop in the bucket compared to what this country spends. Obama gave more then that to Iran.

Theres no wall. There will never be a wall. Even Drumpf just admitted that he lied and its a fence. :rolleyes:

You may want to check with Pelosi.

Obama-wall.jpg

That is his house. Stop watching fake news.
Oh this is JUST like an overreaching militarist govt walling in its people isn't it.

Don't pout, you know what the real potential is in american society for violence, and it is US.
Actually the American society is repairing itself....little by little....regaining the courts and building the wall will make that struggle a bit easier...Thank you Trump!....

Why? She is against Drumpfs wall as well. :rolleyes:

Trump is learning
What Trump Could Learn From His Shutdown

Someone needs to gently explain to the president that, going forward, he might want to adjust his negotiating strategy.

By The Editorial Board

The editorial board represents the opinions of the board, its editor and the publisher. It is separate from the newsroom and the Op-Ed section.

10shutdown-articleLarge.jpg

CreditCreditGiulia Sagramola
You know the system has broken down when the clearest way out of a government shutdown may be for the president to declare a fake national emergency.

This was the direction President Trump appeared to be leaning on Thursday, as he flew to McAllen, Tex., to promote his border wall — a P.R. stunt that he didn’t want to perform and that he said in advance was unlikely to bear fruit. "It's not going to change a damn thing,” he was reported to have said, “but I'm still doing it."

He’s probably right. Negotiations to end the shutdown prompted by Mr. Trump’s wall fixation have gone nowhere — despite the president’s storming out of his Wednesday huddle with lawmakers — and his show at the border won’t change that. The growing sense is that to break the impasse Mr. Trump will need to find a way to at least claim to be building his wall without Congress, possibly by attempting the norm-shattering and constitutionally suspect tactic of declaring the border situation a national emergency requiring military intervention.

As the president stews over his wall, more and more Americans are feeling the squeeze from what, if it goes beyond Friday, will be the government’s longest stoppage ever. Millions of lives already have been upended — well beyond the 800,000 federal workers not getting paid — and millions more could be if the dysfunction continues, disrupting everything from air travel to the federal courts to basic services throughout Indian Country like health care and law enforcement.

She said Don needed a little face saving exit point.

It worked great for the Mongols. they bribed their way through it, conquered China, and ruled it for 450 years. It didn't help the Roman's very much, but I will admit that Hadrian's wall does attract tourist dollars in England today.
Walls work better than no walls...

Nope. I do not need or want concentrated wealth and power to wall me in, no free people ever did. People who say govt is bad, can't do anything right, want to take your rights away now say please wall me in for my own good and safety? Pass.

Free. Demtards want to control us. That’s not free. As for a wall has nothing to do with freedom unless your running drugs and guns.

Who are drugs and guns being run to? Americans?

You obviously have a mental illness. Drugs kill more people in the Us then anything else. Drugs and guns are being crossed over the border all the time. Where do you think MS13 came from and the drugs they sell and the guns they use to kill and rob. Take your head out of your ass.

Actually the American society is repairing itself....little by little....regaining the courts and building the wall will make that struggle a bit easier...Thank you Trump!....
Nah, we're on the same bipartisan Powell Memorandum trajectory we've been on for half a century, that's why the power structure needs scapegoats and illusory crises.

Walls work better than no walls...
Walls only work when you dont want someone to see what your doing and they are not higher than the wall.

Listen to their stories.

800,000 people took jobs in good faith.

They are fucking with their lives.

Fuck Trump and fuck the coward Mcconnel.

We should all stop going into work and sending our kids to school. Don is merely a symptom of a dysfunctional society and a predatory economic system.

We need to fire the libtards teaching in our schools

Yeah, free people don't need to be educated, fuck that.

Terrific, you must be free as a bird.

Well there are some emotionally reactionary folks who want their military empire to wall them in, so we'll see how that goes.

Dig the avatar bro.

Forum List

Back