Official USMB -- Walls 101 Course for Week of Jan 14th, 2019 -- DO NOT DUPLICATE TOPIC.

it didnt effect l
No matter what the world revolves around, I will still always vote in my best interests nonetheless.

And your all caps notwithstanding, the fact of the matter is that it is impossible for tax cuts to cause debt because all tax cuts cost exactly $0.00.
what I said was tax cuts without spending cuts increases the debt,,,

try to keep up
:rolleyes:

You are full of shit.

For the aforementioned reason, tax cuts never increase the debt under any circumstances, Mr. hard learner.

because its the spending thats the problem...

is english your first language??? cause if not so got problems
so then it doesn't matter if we got a tax cut or not. so really,what you meant in your original post was spending is a problem. Not sure why you mentioned tax cuts then.

it didnt effect my life,,,

and my first comment was responding to anothers comment
[/QUOTE]
so you didn't get a tax cut?

BUT THEY WILL PAY THE DEBT ACCRUED BY THE FED GOV BECAUSE YOU GOT A TAX CUT,,,

th world doesnt revolve around you
No matter what the world revolves around, I will still always vote in my best interests nonetheless.

And your all caps notwithstanding, the fact of the matter is that it is impossible for tax cuts to cause debt because all tax cuts cost exactly $0.00.

try to keep up

You are full of shit.

For the aforementioned reason, tax cuts never increase the debt under any circumstances, Mr. hard learner.
BTW, I'd like to know what is worse, debt or debt. I think debt is bad, but I can't control it, everyone I've ever voted for increases spending. everyone. is there actually anyone who believes in cutting spending.
well no one I ever voted for increased the debt,,, maybe the problem is who you vote for...ie the problem is you

and yes there are those at the POTUS level that would cut spending,,,they are just not in the democrat or republican party
LOL, you really believe that!! how sad.

1994 was the first year the deficit was eliminated, but there was still debt, there has always been debt since SS. not sure what era you've been voting in. are you from the early thirties?

ahhh maybe you aren't voting.

it didnt effect l

try to keep up

You are full of shit.

so then it doesn't matter if we got a tax cut or not. so really,what you meant in your original post was spending is a problem. Not sure why you mentioned tax cuts then.

so you didn't get a tax cut?[/QUOTE]
not that I could tell after using the money for the same stuff

in other words the increase is goods and services not just eliminates them it far surpass's them...

try to keep up

You are full of shit.

BTW, I'd like to know what is worse, debt or debt. I think debt is bad, but I can't control it, everyone I've ever voted for increases spending. everyone. is there actually anyone who believes in cutting spending.
well no one I ever voted for increased the debt,,, maybe the problem is who you vote for...ie the problem is you

and yes there are those at the POTUS level that would cut spending,,,they are just not in the democrat or republican party

1994 was the first year the deficit was eliminated, but there was still debt, there has always been debt since SS. not sure what era you've been voting in. are you from the early thirties?

voted every year since 1990,,,like I said maybe the problem is you

it didnt effect l

You are full of shit.

in other words the increase is goods and services not just eliminates them it far surpass's them...[/QUOTE]
what the fk are you purchasing? dude, I'm taking home 400 a month, you are paying out that same amount on what products?

fk, even gas is back under two dollars.

try to keep up

You are full of shit.

not sure how that could be since there has always been debt. even those you voted for didn't decrease the debt. fk obammy added 9 trillion to it.

it didnt effect l

in other words the increase is goods and services not just eliminates them it far surpass's them...
what the fk are you purchasing? dude, I'm taking home 400 a month, you are paying out that same amount on what products?

fk, even gas is back under two dollars.[/QUOTE]

I drive less than 5 miles a day,,and some days not at all,,,but if you include the price of cars and their parts you dont have much of a savings

and besides I'm not involved in politics for personal gain, but for the future of my children

You are full of shit.

not sure how that could be since there has always been debt. even those you voted for didn't decrease the debt. fk obammy added 9 trillion to it.
I didnt vote for obama,,,and most of the debt under his time was done by republicans not him or the democrats

the house holds the purse strings not POTUS

it didnt effect l

I drive less than 5 miles a day,,and some days not at all,,,but if you include the price of cars and their parts you dont have much of a savings

and besides I'm not involved in politics for personal gain, but for the future of my children[/QUOTE]
you bought a car? what was it's price the year before the tax cut? naw, you didn't buy no fking car. you're a spinster. you probably don't work, since you don't drive.

I want the tax cuts for business so my eight grandkids might land an actual job when they're old enough. you're hoping for welfare eh?

I didnt vote for obama,,,and most of the debt under his time was done by republicans not him or the democrats

oh for fking god sake. I knew you were useless, you just confirmed that for me. yeah the obammycare didn't do jack shit. yep, you know what, you just showed me that you are no longer worth the discussion, cause you aren't honest.

it didnt effect l

and besides I'm not involved in politics for personal gain, but for the future of my children
you bought a car? what was it's price the year before the tax cut? naw, you didn't buy no fking car. you're a spinster. you probably don't work, since you don't drive.

I want the tax cuts for business so my eight grandkids might land an actual job when they're old enough. you're hoping for welfare eh?[/QUOTE]
my shop is 3/4 miles from the house as the crow flies and 1.5 if I drive,,,sometimes I walk

stop making it personal and stick to the topic

oh for fking god sake. I knew you were useless, you just confirmed that for me. yeah the obammycare didn't do jack shit. yep, you know what, you just showed me that you are no longer worth the discussion, cause you aren't honest.
what about obamacare??? we werent talking about that

I want the tax cuts for business so my eight grandkids might land an actual job when they're old enough. you're hoping for welfare eh?
my shop is 3/4 miles from the house as the crow flies and 1.5 if I drive,,,sometimes I walk

stop making it personal and stick to the topic[/QUOTE]
bubba, you ain't serious about a discussion. your flying all over the place. you didn't lose any money due to purchases, you fking lied. liar!!!!

bubba, you ain't serious about a discussion. your flying all over the place. you didn't lose any money due to purchases, you fking lied. liar!!!![/QUOTE]
I dont recall you being there when I did it,,,

what about obamacare???

sure we were talking about obammy. you said he didn't increase the debt. sure he did, it was called obammycare. again, you are no longer useful in the discussion since you can't be honest.

bubba, you ain't serious about a discussion. your flying all over the place. you didn't lose any money due to purchases, you fking lied. liar!!!!

what about obamacare???[/QUOTE]
i merely asked you if you bought a car. you didn't answer, therefore, my answer was provided with your absence of the answer. so I chose no you didn't buy a car. you have every option to change your answer, but please, don't insult my intelligence with your nonsense and games.

sure we were talking about obammy. you said he didn't increase the debt. sure he did, it was called obammycare. again, you are no longer useful in the discussion since you can't be honest.
I never said he didnt increase any debt,,,

you do know its the house that spends money and POTUS only agrees with what they spend???

you do know its the house that spends money and POTUS only agrees with what they spend???
yep, under his signature. you conveniently left that out. just like trump increased spending on his last bill. I hated it. but you a leftist can't ever admit jackshit.

you

what about obamacare???
i merely asked you if you bought a car. you didn't answer, therefore, my answer was provided with your absence of the answer. so I chose no you didn't buy a car. you have every option to change your answer, but please, don't insult my intelligence with your nonsense and games.[/QUOTE]
called me a liar that I spent more on anything,,,you werent there when I bought anything

and the increase in our Ins alone was over a thousand bucks

yep, under his signature. you conveniently left that out. just like trump increased spending on his last bill. I hated it.
no I didnt,,,I said he had to agree with what the house wanted to spend,,, so at best they are both responsible not just POTUS

Forum List

Back