Officials finally found a case of a dead person voting

Absolutely right, 2bfreak. :thup:

Notice how the legal system can't find a SHRED of evidence of LARGE-SCALE, ORGANIZED election fraud, but let ONE GUY use his mom to try to vote ONCE for Trump in a totally unorchestrated effort with no hope of making any kind of impact on the election and THEY ARE RIGHT FUCKING ON TOP OF IT like a bear on honey! :smoke:

Naw, nothing crooked and biased going on here.

Notice how the legal system can't find a SHRED of evidence of LARGE-SCALE, ORGANIZED election fraud, but let ONE GUY use his mom to try to vote ONCE for Trump in a totally orchestrated effort with no hope of making any kind of impact on the election and THEY ARE RIGHT FUCKING ON TOP OF IT like a bear on honey! :smoke:

Or......there just isn't wide spread voter fraud. And the examples that do exist are anecdotal with no real impact on the outcome of the election.

It matches the evidence perfectly, and doesn't require your insanely complicated, stupidly elaborate international conspiracy theory.

Occam's Razor, Tinfoil.

Odd that.
Didn't you read my post...they were not allowed to...there hasn't been one single evidentiary election fraud case since the election....which means not one judge has allowed any evidence to be presented and every one of them dismissed the cases....

Talking to Skylar is like trying to punch a straw through a steel I-beam-- -- his mind is concrete wrapped in carbon-carbon coated with carborundum. Nothing gets in unless its something he wants to believe.

A week from now he'll be asking you the same question.

Odd that.
Didn't you read my post...they were not allowed to...there hasn't been one single evidentiary election fraud case since the election....which means not one judge has allowed any evidence to be presented and every one of them dismissed the cases....

Talking to Skylar is like trying to punch a straw through a steel I-beam-- -- his mind is concrete wrapped in carbon-carbon coated with carborundum. Nothing gets in unless its something he wants to believe.

If you keep answering like that, almost certainly.

Who says that Trump's attorney's weren't allowed to make claims of fraud? Because the judge asked repeatedly if that's what Gulliani was claiming.

And Gulliani said no. Gulliani refused to argue fraud. So why would Trump's attorneys be submitting evidence for something that they never even alleged happened?

You're still stuck at square one.

Then why didn't Trump's attorneys ever argue that fraud had even occurred?

That question has already been answered here at least 150 times over the past 6 weeks! Gee, what a nitwit.
Oh, the question has been fled from 150 times.

I just saw the topic addressed and answered in a video here in another thread last night. Amazing how you clueless nits can't ever find anything you don't want to see while everyone else finds it not even trying to look for it.

BIDEN WILL NEVER BE ACCEPTED AS A LEGAL PRESIDENT BY HALF THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE OF IT.
PaperTiger.jpg

Probably more like 70%. Even a lot of democrats are honest enough to admit that much.

Odd that.

All of the libs here know we are right about the election...that's why they rush to every thread and search for crap on the web to try and debunk the premise....you can read the panic in their words...

That question has already been answered here at least 150 times over the past 6 weeks! Gee, what a nitwit.
Oh, the question has been fled from 150 times.

I just saw the topic addressed and answered in a video here in another thread last night. Amazing how you clueless nits can't ever find anything you don't want to see while everyone else finds it not even trying to look for it.

BIDEN WILL NEVER BE ACCEPTED AS A LEGAL PRESIDENT BY HALF THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE OF IT.
View attachment 432043

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to make the argument. Just watch the youtube video and repeat whatever it tells you to think.

I'm not asking you guys to even understawnd what you're apeing. Just parrot whatever conspiracy pablum you've gobbled this week:

Spoiler alert: Because they would have had to prove it. Rule 9b, my friend.

Odd that.

All of the libs here know we are right about the election...that's why they rush to every thread and search for crap on the web to try and debunk the premise....you can read the panic in their words...
So the 'libs' punching holes in your latest conspiracy theory is 'proof' that your conspiracy must be right?

Yeah the Flat Earthers, Truthers and Birthers said the same thing.

Officials finally found a case of a dead person voting, accusing a Republican of pretending to be his dead mom to vote for Trump

• Bruce Bartman, a 70-year-old from Delaware County, Pennsylvania, has been charged with voter fraud.
  • He pretended to be his dead mom to vote for President Donald Trump in the 2020 election and registered his dead mother-in-law to vote, prosecutors said.
  • Prosecutors said it was the only voter-fraud case they found after hundreds of tips.

Well, that's one.
Common practice among Republicans

Officials finally found a case of a dead person voting, accusing a Republican of pretending to be his dead mom to vote for Trump

• Bruce Bartman, a 70-year-old from Delaware County, Pennsylvania, has been charged with voter fraud.
  • He pretended to be his dead mom to vote for President Donald Trump in the 2020 election and registered his dead mother-in-law to vote, prosecutors said.
  • Prosecutors said it was the only voter-fraud case they found after hundreds of tips.

Well, that's one.
But Joe voting for himself evens that out.

images-5.jpg

Notice how the legal system can't find a SHRED of evidence of LARGE-SCALE, ORGANIZED election fraud, but let ONE GUY use his mom to try to vote ONCE for Trump in a totally unorchestrated effort with no hope of making any kind of impact on the election and THEY ARE RIGHT FUCKING ON TOP OF IT like a bear on honey! :smoke:

You are correct! :thup:

Well, that's one.
We found evidence of 19 thousand dead voted Nov.3. *yawn*

Oh, yeah, and that is only in from 20 states. Who knows what the other 30 state findings will be when researched.
No, you did not. Having a voter who has died still on voting rolls does not equate to dead people voting. Jesus, how are people so stupid with the internet at their disposal?

Well, that's one.
We found evidence of 19 thousand dead voted Nov.3. *yawn*

Oh, yeah, and that is only in from 20 states. Who knows what the other 30 state findings will be when researched.
No, you did not. Having a voter who has died still on voting rolls does not equate to dead people voting. Jesus, how are people so stupid with the internet at their disposal?

In their defense, they're being actively mislead by people that profit from their confusion.

Well, that's one.
Officials finally found a case of a dead person voting...

Who, Biden ?:abgg2q.jpg:
Sorry I forgot, he's only half dead.
Yuk-Yuk, that never gets old eh, Polly want a cracker?

Odd that.

So the 'libs' punching holes in your latest conspiracy theory is 'proof' that your conspiracy must be right?

Yeah the Flat Earthers, Truthers and Birthers said the same thing.

You are replying to a person who believes that Barak Obama is a muslim born in Kenya and Michelle is a man.

I think that explains the reply from that person.

Well, that's one.
Anyone surprised it was a tRump supporter?

No?

Me neither.

Well, that's one.
Hey, Trump needed every vote he could get…

All of the libs here know we are right about the election...
So the 'libs' punching holes in your latest conspiracy theory

Let's face facts, Buttercup, the only thing you are punching holes in these days with your bogus arguments is that shred of credibility you think you still have.

The facts of the election are undeniable, that is why the courts refuse to try any of the cases-- -- Big Brother wants Trump OUT in the worst way, he is a huge danger to the Global agenda, but sooner or later the facts will come out far and wide. America isn't going to take this sitting down.

Forum List

Back