Officials finally found a case of a dead person voting

You are replying to a person who believes that Barak Obama is a muslim born in Kenya

You have a direct line to Barry? Because Obumma was the one who first called himself a Kenyan-born Muslim, later picked up and repeated by Hillary hoping to use it to beat him in 2008, and that is a recorded fact you can't change no matter how long you keep your head under the sand! The history of that has been recorded here so many times I won't waste my efforts doing it again as obviously, you don't care about the facts.

I enjoy watching the leftists trying to convince themselves and each other the election was legitimate.

Officials finally found a case of a dead person voting, accusing a Republican of pretending to be his dead mom to vote for Trump

• Bruce Bartman, a 70-year-old from Delaware County, Pennsylvania, has been charged with voter fraud.
  • He pretended to be his dead mom to vote for President Donald Trump in the 2020 election and registered his dead mother-in-law to vote, prosecutors said.
  • Prosecutors said it was the only voter-fraud case they found after hundreds of tips.

Well, that's one.
Officials finally found a case of a dead person voting...

Who, Biden ?:abgg2q.jpg:
Sorry I forgot, he's only half dead.
There are thousands of dead democrat voters...

Isn't there a word press blog somewhere telling you what you're gonna think on this one?
Your willful ignorance is noticeable.....

Your non-sequitur is showing.

As we have our voter fraud. And it was a Trump voter.
There are thousands of sworn affidavits that show you to be wrong...but you have to want to know the truth to actually know it...
Sworn affidavits don't show anything. You people have lost your minds.
They don't show anything because cowardly justices won't hold an evidentiary case...they all refuse to hear any evidence....
A stupid, desperate lie. You literally just pulled that out of your ass and don't even know the meanings of those words.

You are replying to a person who believes that Barak Obama is a muslim born in Kenya

You have a direct line to Barry? Because Obumma was the one who first called himself a Kenyan-born Muslim, later picked up and repeated by Hillary hoping to use it to beat him in 2008, and that is a recorded fact you can't change no matter how long you keep your head under the sand! The history of that has been recorded here so many times I won't waste my efforts doing it again as obviously, you don't care about the facts.
Still prancing around like a little peacock without a shred of evidence, eh?

Officials finally found a case of a dead person voting, accusing a Republican of pretending to be his dead mom to vote for Trump

• Bruce Bartman, a 70-year-old from Delaware County, Pennsylvania, has been charged with voter fraud.
  • He pretended to be his dead mom to vote for President Donald Trump in the 2020 election and registered his dead mother-in-law to vote, prosecutors said.
  • Prosecutors said it was the only voter-fraud case they found after hundreds of tips.

Well, that's one.
Officials finally found a case of a dead person voting...

Who, Biden ?:abgg2q.jpg:
Sorry I forgot, he's only half dead.
There are thousands of dead democrat voters...

Isn't there a word press blog somewhere telling you what you're gonna think on this one?
Your willful ignorance is noticeable.....

Your non-sequitur is showing.

As we have our voter fraud. And it was a Trump voter.
There are thousands of sworn affidavits that show you to be wrong...but you have to want to know the truth to actually know it...
Sworn affidavits don't show anything. You people have lost your minds.
They don't show anything because cowardly justices won't hold an evidentiary case...they all refuse to hear any evidence....
A stupid, desperate lie. You literally just pulled that out of your ass and don't even know the meanings of those words.
Do you know what an evidentiary case is?...its a court case with allowances for the presentation of evidence...no judge thus far has allowed any evidence to be presented....that is outrageous....but you are obviously too stupid to understand what I'm posting so I will let your dumbass slide...okay bitch?....but come back at me and I'll expose your ignorance to the world.....

Forum List

Back