🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Officials Won't Say Why, But Gay Marriage Ruling Is Why There's Heightened Terror Alerts

We haven't seen this many terror alerts since right after 9/11.

Apparently they even had the DC Navy Yard on lock down and the WH on alert.
The only thing that could've been worse than a rainbow projected on the Whitehouse hours after the June 26, 2015 Ruling would've been a picture of the Prophet Muhammed wearing a teddy and nylon stockings covered in pig's blood holding up a pentagram. So much for Obama's concerns about American safety over the holidays. That guy is an idiot..

You homophobes sure are scared of Muslims.

How about you ask the Twin tower and Boston Marathon victims if they have a reason to fear muslims? Oh wait.....

Why would they have a reason to fear Muslims? Why would anyone in the United States fear the Muslim running the 7/11? The one running the Pakistani restaurant? The Muslim family that goes to school with my daughter?

There is a valid reason to be concerned about violent Muslim extremists- though attacks in the United States are so rare, worrying about an attack here makes less sense than worrying about being killed by falling down.

I don't spend any time worrying about being killed or injured by any terrorist attack- or by being struck by lightening.

You might want to worry about it a little more now since we just condoned one of the things that muslims hate the most.

And how many other issues do you intend to argue that we should do as the Islamic Terrorists state because they might blow something up? Isn't that what you silly asses stated that you were collecting all those assault weapons for? Or are they just replacements for organs no longer functional in your case?

Stupid liberals....on your knees sucking muslim cock. But dont worry,you wont have to swallow.
Because they'll be cutting off your head at the same time.

Stupid Conservatives (not all Conservatives- actually just you)- fantasizing about being forced to suck muslim cock as you cower in fear.

Your the ones supporting the homos. And the muslims dont like that one bit.
Thanks for making them want to kill us even more.
We can only hope the next attack is in a liberal state.

Yes- I support equal rights for Americans who are homosexual- you don't.

And I don't give a fuck whether Muslims object to that or not- just as I don't give a fuck whether Muslims object to Churches in America or American women not being forced to wear headscarves.

So why the hell are you so terrified of Muslims- that you would want them to dictate policy to the United States- just to make you 'safer'?

So how do you feel about beastality? You guys just opened the door for that as well.

And how many other issues do you intend to argue that we should do as the Islamic Terrorists state because they might blow something up? Isn't that what you silly asses stated that you were collecting all those assault weapons for? Or are they just replacements for organs no longer functional in your case?

Stupid liberals....on your knees sucking muslim cock. But dont worry,you wont have to swallow.

Stupid Conservatives (not all Conservatives- actually just you)- fantasizing about being forced to suck muslim cock as you cower in fear.

And I don't give a fuck whether Muslims object to that or not- just as I don't give a fuck whether Muslims object to Churches in America or American women not being forced to wear headscarves.

So why the hell are you so terrified of Muslims- that you would want them to dictate policy to the United States- just to make you 'safer'?

So how do you feel about beastality? You guys just opened the door for that as well.

You still have no right to bugger your dog.

No matter how much you think you should have that right.

But you do have the right to go to court and try to convince the court that you believe you have that right.

Let us all know how that turns out.

We will be rooting for the dog.

We haven't seen this many terror alerts since right after 9/11.

Apparently they even had the DC Navy Yard on lock down and the WH on alert.
The only thing that could've been worse than a rainbow projected on the Whitehouse hours after the June 26, 2015 Ruling would've been a picture of the Prophet Muhammed wearing a teddy and nylon stockings covered in pig's blood holding up a pentagram. So much for Obama's concerns about American safety over the holidays. That guy is an idiot..

You homophobes sure are scared of Muslims.

How about you ask the Twin tower and Boston Marathon victims if they have a reason to fear muslims? Oh wait.....

Why would they have a reason to fear Muslims? Why would anyone in the United States fear the Muslim running the 7/11? The one running the Pakistani restaurant? The Muslim family that goes to school with my daughter?

There is a valid reason to be concerned about violent Muslim extremists- though attacks in the United States are so rare, worrying about an attack here makes less sense than worrying about being killed by falling down.

I don't spend any time worrying about being killed or injured by any terrorist attack- or by being struck by lightening.

You might want to worry about it a little more now since we just condoned one of the things that muslims hate the most.

I just am not a coward, quacking with fear, and cowering in the corner like some of you seem to want us all to be.

I leave that all to you.

But you do have the right to go to court and try to convince the court that you believe you have that right.

Someone will do it...just wait. You've opened up a can of worms with the homo marriage shit.

Someone will do it...just wait. You've opened up a can of worms with the homo marriage shit.

You have no more right to bugger your dog today- than you did 10 years ago.

Forum List

Back