Oh And That BLM Violence?

Turns out some of the most violent and deadly was perpetrated by WHITE Supremacists. Including cop killers

It was at the time and continues to be reported that many of the BLM protests last year were infiltrated by white supremacy groups and those groups were the ones who were violent. Here are just a few of the articles about it. There are a lot more.

Cute conspiracy theory. Let us know when you can prove it.

These BlueAnon kooks come up with a new one every day. Hilarious!

Turns out some of the most violent and deadly was perpetrated by WHITE Supremacists. Including cop killers

So you're trying to deflect the blame for the injuries and deaths of more than 700 officers during the year of riots on theses 4 idiots? Sorry commie, your propaganda doesn't pass the smell test.

So you're trying to deflect the blame for the injuries and deaths of more than 700 officers during the year of riots on theses 4 idiots? Sorry commie, your propaganda doesn't pass the smell test.

Actually I'm exploring it. Turns out a lot of what you're talking about was perpetrated or caused by white supremacists and your buddies shrug and think that's funny

And it's a lot more than "four idiots".

Read through the thread

Actually I'm exploring it. Turns out a lot of what you're talking about was perpetrated or caused by white supremacists and your buddies shrug and think that's funny

Read through the thread

A lot? How much? Get out your official BlueAnon calculator and back up your nutty conspiracy theory.

Read through the thread

A lot? How much? Get out your official BlueAnon calculator and back up your nutty conspiracy theory.
How much of the violence was caused by these right wing/white supremacists?

Clearly some of the worst of it. Maybe a lot more.

"Oh they only killed a couple cops and sparked SOME of the looting and arson"???

That's your defense here?

Read through the thread

You are an asshole. I suspect that like me, the others are laughing at you, not at the idea of killing police officers. We really need a "you are an asshole" option so you don't get confused and understand that the laughter is directed at you.

Last edited:

Read through the thread

Explore all you want, just don't try to whitewash what your buddies did during the riots. Thousands injured, more than 30 dead and billions in damage.

And of course there was this guy

You BlueAnon kooks are hilarious. How's the pee tape coming along?
There's nothing funny about cop killers

~~~~~~
**********​

Read through the thread

How much of the violence was caused by these right wing/white supremacists?

Clearly some of the worst of it. Maybe a lot more.

"Oh they only killed a couple cops and sparked SOME of the looting and arson"???

That's your defense here?

Show us the numbers, Bluey! Back up your kooky conspiracy theory with some FACTS. The only person who died violently that day was an unarmed protester killed by a cop. You cheered it.

Wrong. It's totally wrong. There's never any excuse for it.

Anyone involved in that plot, if proved guilty should be locked up for a long time and remain on Government/Police watchlists for a few years once released, too.

But it still needs said (and yes it is whataboutary) why can't BLM and Antifa be condemned with the same gusto for the same thing, by the politicians and mainstream media.

BLM and Antifa have done considerably more violence and damage than anyone on the far-right or any white supremacy groups in recent years. That's a fact - so let's have parity and perspective?
Well no they did not. All the killing save one at blm protests were done by right wingers so there goes that horse shti talking point

Read through the thread

Explore this:

giphy.gif

Some?

as in...

10%?

25%?

More?

Less?
You people are way to easy----Every now and then you have to make that extra step to define stupid. The black life's mater protest was done by great Americans, for a cause that is true and honorable - totally legal. The people who burned and rob should have been shot. The protest of the election which was based solely on a lie, which was totally dishonorable, done by people who have no clue was also totally legal ,even though it was totally stupid. The people who attacked the capital to bring down our democracy for the sake of a mentally ill dictator should all been shot. There has been no black lives matter riots. ------With hundred upon hundreds of hate crime murders done by right wing groups, none have ever been done by BLM or Antifa.

Please show me where i even implied killing cops is funny, you binary dumbfuck
Post 15 you stupid fuck
YOU made post 15. I asked where I implied it
Drunk ass bitch
I DID make post 15 (you piece of shit)

Here it is

I posted several links

You fuckers think killing cops is funny
Look at the bottom. That's YOU laughing with your buddy about cops being killed
Im laughing at your stupidity, dumbass

Forum List

Back