Oh And That BLM Violence?

Turns out some of the most violent and deadly was perpetrated by WHITE Supremacists. Including cop killers
Some?

as in...

10%?

25%?

More?

Less?
You people are way to easy----Every now and then you have to make that extra step to define stupid. The black life's mater protest was done by great Americans, for a cause that is true and honorable - totally legal. The people who burned and rob should have been shot. The protest of the election which was based solely on a lie, which was totally dishonorable, done by people who have no clue was also totally legal ,even though it was totally stupid. The people who attacked the capital to bring down our democracy for the sake of a mentally ill dictator should all been shot. There has been no black lives matter riots. ------With hundred upon hundreds of hate crime murders done by right wing groups, none have ever been done by BLM or Antifa.
The people who burned and rob should have been shot.
I agree

There has been no black lives matter riots.
Ferguson, Baltimore, Portland, St Louis...

all make you a liar.

With hundred upon hundreds of hate crime murders done by right wing groups, none have ever been done by BLM or Antifa.
See above.

Wrong. It's totally wrong. There's never any excuse for it.

Anyone involved in that plot, if proved guilty should be locked up for a long time and remain on Government/Police watchlists for a few years once released, too.

But it still needs said (and yes it is whataboutary) why can't BLM and Antifa be condemned with the same gusto for the same thing, by the politicians and mainstream media.

BLM and Antifa have done considerably more violence and damage than anyone on the far-right or any white supremacy groups in recent years. That's a fact - so let's have parity and perspective?
Well no they did not. All the killing save one at blm protests were done by right wingers so there goes that horse shti talking point
All the killing at BLM protests vs killing that never happened then

Anyone involved in that plot, if proved guilty should be locked up for a long time and remain on Government/Police watchlists for a few years once released, too.

But it still needs said (and yes it is whataboutary) why can't BLM and Antifa be condemned with the same gusto for the same thing, by the politicians and mainstream media.

BLM and Antifa have done considerably more violence and damage than anyone on the far-right or any white supremacy groups in recent years. That's a fact - so let's have parity and perspective?
Well no they did not. All the killing save one at blm protests were done by right wingers so there goes that horse shti talking point
Sure you can blame blm for the killing that never happened. Lol

Nothing in there said they were white supremacists.
What do you think the Boogaloo Bois are??
they were planning to attack cops.
Yea...and that means what? Attacking cops is OK?

Well I guess to assholes that support the 1/6 Capitol Insurrection it is...
The point is, the right wing is obviously pro cop. Democrats are the ones who hate cops. This wasnt a right wing group.

Turns out some of the most violent and deadly was perpetrated by WHITE Supremacists. Including cop killers
Some?

as in...

10%?

25%?

More?

Less?
You people are way to easy----Every now and then you have to make that extra step to define stupid. The black life's mater protest was done by great Americans, for a cause that is true and honorable - totally legal. The people who burned and rob should have been shot. The protest of the election which was based solely on a lie, which was totally dishonorable, done by people who have no clue was also totally legal ,even though it was totally stupid. The people who attacked the capital to bring down our democracy for the sake of a mentally ill dictator should all been shot. There has been no black lives matter riots. ------With hundred upon hundreds of hate crime murders done by right wing groups, none have ever been done by BLM or Antifa.

Commie, you are completely delusional.

BLM was responsible for MANY killings. 30 civilians and 20 cops, not to mention the THOUSANDS of assaults.

ANTIFA are the white Supremacists....

And of course there was this guy

You BlueAnon kooks are hilarious. How's the pee tape coming along?
There's nothing funny about cop killers

There is when it comes from the likes of you.
Surely you remember this message....Pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon.

BLM was responsible for MANY killings. 30 civilians and 20 cops, not to mention the THOUSANDS of assaults.
Lol ya link there buddy. That's just horse shit

Lemmie tell ya what, balloon head....If and when "right wing militants" take to the streets, you're going to fucking know about it.

YouWouldKnowit.jpg

I guess assholes that support the 1/6 scum demonRAT sponsored Capitol Insurrection, they would be gullible to anything

So you're trying to deflect the blame for the injuries and deaths of more than 700 officers during the year of riots on theses 4 idiots? Sorry commie, your propaganda doesn't pass the smell test.

Actually I'm exploring it. Turns out a lot of what you're talking about was perpetrated or caused by white supremacists and your buddies shrug and think that's funny

And it's a lot more than "four idiots".

Read through the thread

A lot? How much? Get out your official BlueAnon calculator and back up your nutty conspiracy theory.
How much of the violence was caused by these right wing/white supremacists?

Clearly some of the worst of it. Maybe a lot more.

"Oh they only killed a couple cops and sparked SOME of the looting and arson"???

That's your defense here?
How much violence was caused by the scum demonRATS/bfm and antifa?...........Clearly the ALL of it.
"Oh, they only killed and sparked massive amounts of looting and arson"???
That's your defense?

Sure. They were rioting and burning down small businesses in major US cities.

So you're trying to deflect the blame for the injuries and deaths of more than 700 officers during the year of riots on theses 4 idiots? Sorry commie, your propaganda doesn't pass the smell test.

Actually I'm exploring it. Turns out a lot of what you're talking about was perpetrated or caused by white supremacists and your buddies shrug and think that's funny

Read through the thread

You are an asshole. I suspect that like me, the others are laughing at you, not at the idea of killing police officers. We really need a "you are an asshole" option so you don't get confused and understand that the laughter is directed at you.

I am not the subject of this thread. The killing of cops by right wing assholes is and you fuckers think that's hilarious

Read through the thread

You are an asshole. I suspect that like me, the others are laughing at you, not at the idea of killing police officers. We really need a "you are an asshole" option so you don't get confused and understand that the laughter is directed at you.

I am not the subject of this thread. The killing of cops by right wing assholes is and you fuckers think that's hilarious
Democrats kill police.

Next thing they will be telling us is that white supremacists are responsible for all the violence and murder in places like Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis, etc. :auiqs.jpg:
All? No. But clearly some of it

Forum List

Back