Oh And That BLM Violence?

Turns out some of the most violent and deadly was perpetrated by WHITE Supremacists. Including cop killers

So you're trying to deflect the blame for the injuries and deaths of more than 700 officers during the year of riots on theses 4 idiots? Sorry commie, your propaganda doesn't pass the smell test.

Actually I'm exploring it. Turns out a lot of what you're talking about was perpetrated or caused by white supremacists and your buddies shrug and think that's funny

And it's a lot more than "four idiots".

Read through the thread

You are an asshole. I suspect that like me, the others are laughing at you, not at the idea of killing police officers. We really need a "you are an asshole" option so you don't get confused and understand that the laughter is directed at you.

I am not the subject of this thread. The killing of cops by right wing assholes is and you fuckers think that's hilarious
Democrats kill police.
Those assholes in the OP were no Democrats. They are YOURS.

Those 140 cops injured on 1/6 were not injured by Democrats...asshole. That was yours as well

Turns out some of the most violent and deadly was perpetrated by WHITE Supremacists. Including cop killers

So you're trying to deflect the blame for the injuries and deaths of more than 700 officers during the year of riots on theses 4 idiots? Sorry commie, your propaganda doesn't pass the smell test.

Actually I'm exploring it. Turns out a lot of what you're talking about was perpetrated or caused by white supremacists and your buddies shrug and think that's funny

And it's a lot more than "four idiots".

Read through the thread

You are an asshole. I suspect that like me, the others are laughing at you, not at the idea of killing police officers. We really need a "you are an asshole" option so you don't get confused and understand that the laughter is directed at you.

I am not the subject of this thread. The killing of cops by right wing assholes is and you fuckers think that's hilarious
Democrats kill police.
Those assholes in the OP were no Democrats. They are YOURS.

Those 140 cops injured on 1/6 were not injured by Democrats...asshole. That was yours as well
democrats were following Trump's instructions to disrupt the electoral count?

All? No. But clearly some of it

1623187597244.png

1623187691696.png

Wrong. It's totally wrong. There's never any excuse for it.

Anyone involved in that plot, if proved guilty should be locked up for a long time and remain on Government/Police watchlists for a few years once released, too.

But it still needs said (and yes it is whataboutary) why can't BLM and Antifa be condemned with the same gusto for the same thing, by the politicians and mainstream media.

BLM and Antifa have done considerably more violence and damage than anyone on the far-right or any white supremacy groups in recent years. That's a fact - so let's have parity and perspective?
Well no they did not. All the killing save one at blm protests were done by right wingers so there goes that horse shti talking point
All the killing at BLM protests vs killing that never happened then
Sure you can blame blm for the killing that never happened. Lol
and you are blaming the far-right for killing that never happened - which is my point regards the OP.

Besides you said all save one, meaning that there was one killing that BLM supporters done?

The other killings at BLM riots you blame right wingers for - can you list them? I'm interested to see if it's manslaughter or self-defence because quite frankly, I don't trust people like you online when it comes to reporting anything accurately.

Turns out they had to pin nothing on the Left ,the destruction and violence was all theirs.

Anyone involved in that plot, if proved guilty should be locked up for a long time and remain on Government/Police watchlists for a few years once released, too.

But it still needs said (and yes it is whataboutary) why can't BLM and Antifa be condemned with the same gusto for the same thing, by the politicians and mainstream media.

BLM and Antifa have done considerably more violence and damage than anyone on the far-right or any white supremacy groups in recent years. That's a fact - so let's have parity and perspective?
Well no they did not. All the killing save one at blm protests were done by right wingers so there goes that horse shti talking point
BLM was responsible for MANY killings. 30 civilians and 20 cops, not to mention the THOUSANDS of assaults.
Lol ya link there buddy. That's just horse shit
Your pitiful response is horseshit.

BLM was responsible for MANY killings. 30 civilians and 20 cops, not to mention the THOUSANDS of assaults.
Your pitiful response is horseshit.
Back your info there or admit your full of shit.

Most people these days have TVs and remember the summer of 2020 when the left wing media proudly televised all the violence for months......Until they realized it was making them look stupid, took a while though.

View attachment 498832
Ya , those videos do not back the assertion of the deaths. He full of shit on the deaths. So put up or shut up on them

And of course there was this guy

1 guy in middle of hundreds.
The Strib is the most fake of fake nooz.

The Star Tribune could not independently verify the police account, which has so far only surfaced in the search warrant, and isn't naming the man because so far he has not been charged with a crime. The man, who has a criminal history that includes convictions of domestic violence and assault, did not respond to messages seeking comment. Spokespersons for the Minneapolis Police Department and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, which is also involved in the investigation, declined to comment.

IOW, they don't have jack shit but innuendo and vague accusation....If that dude was in fact identified and arrested, we would have heard about it shouted from the mountain tops.

The Star Tribune could not independently verify the police account, which has so far only surfaced in the search warrant, and isn't naming the man because so far he has not been charged with a crime. The man, who has a criminal history that includes convictions of domestic violence and assault, did not respond to messages seeking comment. Spokespersons for the Minneapolis Police Department and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, which is also involved in the investigation, declined to comment.

IOW, they don't have jack shit but innuendo and vague accusation....If that dude was in fact identified and arrested, we would have heard about it shouted from the mountain tops.
WTF do you think you're talking about?

Ya , those videos do not back the assertion of the deaths. He full of shit on the deaths. So put up or shut up on them
So you're in agreement with CNN that they were "mostly peaceful" then? LOL
well over 90% of BLM/George Floyd demonstrations were peaceful. Some became violent due to police actions. Some because of right wing assholes as detailed above.

And yes some were violent all on their own

To my knowledge, the only police that were killed were killed by RIGHT WING White Supremacists.

So you're in agreement with CNN that they were "mostly peaceful" then? LOL
well over 90% of BLM/George Floyd demonstrations were peaceful. Some became violent due to police actions. Some because of right wing assholes as detailed above.

And yes some were violent all on their own

Now tell us about the Trump pee tape, kook!

I'm talking about the POS scam rag from Minneapolis, that masquerades as a "newspaper", that you linked to.

I'm also very tuned into Twin Cities media...If there was a shred of veracity to the shitty yellow "journalism" that you linked to, the MSP press would have had a field day.

But it's just more wishful thinking, if not outright propaganda, for you violent shit heads to try and shift the blame.

I'm talking about the POS scam rag from Minneapolis, that masquerades as a "newspaper", that you linked to.

I'm also very tuned into Twin Cities media...If there was a shred of veracity to the shitty yellow "journalism" that you linked to, the MSP press would have had a field day.

But it's just more wishful thinking, if not outright propaganda, for you violent shit heads to try and shif the blame.
What facts do you dispute?

Forum List

Back