🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oh dear, LOL=Sunday Smile: The Best Jeopardy Answer Ever…

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
:ack-1: A Video of it at the site.
SNIP:
Via The Blaze:

Friday night’s Final Jeopardy question may have stumped one contestant, but her answer had several people on social media laughing.

“The flower pictured here is called this, also a disparaging term for people on the political left,” the question read.

After 30 seconds, Alex Trebek asked the first contestant to reveal her answer and said he “had a feeling” she was going to find a way “to insult liberals in this country.”

Sure enough, the female contestant, who wagered her entire $6,000, answered, “what is a pansy?”

“Yep, you found a way to insult liberals in this country,” Trebek said as the audience and contestants laughed.

The final contestant answered the question correctly — “what is a bleeding heart?” — although Trebek said he liked the other answer. And people on social media seemed to agree.

ALL OF IT HERE:
Sunday Smile: The Best Jeopardy Answer Ever...

SNIP:
Via The Blaze:

Friday night’s Final Jeopardy question may have stumped one contestant, but her answer had several people on social media laughing.

“The flower pictured here is called this, also a disparaging term for people on the political left,” the question read.

After 30 seconds, Alex Trebek asked the first contestant to reveal her answer and said he “had a feeling” she was going to find a way “to insult liberals in this country.”

Sure enough, the female contestant, who wagered her entire $6,000, answered, “what is a pansy?”

“Yep, you found a way to insult liberals in this country,” Trebek said as the audience and contestants laughed.

The final contestant answered the question correctly — “what is a bleeding heart?” — although Trebek said he liked the other answer. And people on social media seemed to agree.

ALL OF IT HERE:

--LOL

good one

SNIP:
Via The Blaze:

ALL OF IT HERE:

We were watching it. We got a kick out of it!
She didn't know the answer but got her "jab" in!
Smart girl! (even though she didn't win....)

Answer was "bleeding heart" - same diff anyway :)

SNIP:
Via The Blaze:

ALL OF IT HERE:

i try to watch it when we can

but since i retired i have never been so busy

now we just picked up another house

SNIP:
Via The Blaze:

ALL OF IT HERE:

i try to watch it when we can

but since i retired i have never been so busy

now we just picked up another house

DVR!

Wish I'd seen that. Watch it from time to time but not regularly. :)
I did watch it. It was sorta funny.

Do you watch every night? Hubby and I do. I did not think anyone would beat that one guy... the paralegal from Washington DC. I'll be curious to see how he does in the tournament of champions...
I noticed he had problems with social media questions.

Hmm I didn't pick up on that. I'm sure he'll be brushing up on it before the Tourney.... my husband hated him! He was pretty bizarre but smart as a whip.

SNIP:
Via The Blaze:

ALL OF IT HERE:

bit of movie trivia: In silent films, a bouquet of pansies, a package of pansy seeds, etc, were used to state the actor/character was gay.

(heard from Robert Osbourne on TCM)

Forum List

Back