🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oh goody, tens of thousands in Kentucky to lose their health care. Thanks GOP!

all the big money people, regardless of political persuasion, have mo bigga money since Progerssives came to town!

the only people with less are the other 95%

too bad the REAL "hater-dupes" are too stupid to admit real facts

[
You are an idiot. Of course government, in a modern, technological society, has responsibilities for the citizens' health. Your libertarian philosophy is one of criminal intent, nothing more.

You are a greedy bastard.

Nobody should be entitled to free health care or free anything else simply because they are alive.

You need to stop advocating thievery by the government and take responsibility for your own well being. What is the matter with you?

I am a generous person and may chose to help you if I think you need help but it is absolutely wrong to use the force of government to take my money to pay your bills.

This communistic idea that simply being alive entitles you to what other people earn is not only morally and ethically despicable but it is nothing more than thievery.

You pay for your own health bills and I will pay for mine. That is the responsible thing to do. You are really confused about the concept of responsibility. Your responsibility is to not use the government to steal from other what you are to sorry to provide for yourself.

The criminals are greedy irresponsible assholes like yourself that use the government to steal from others.
Unless you're Woody Johnson, you can't afford to pay for your health insurance, and the rest of us are already subsidizing you if you have employer sponsored insurance, because we kick in to pay for your employer's tax deduction.

stretching, and idiotic

[
You are an idiot. Of course government, in a modern, technological society, has responsibilities for the citizens' health. Your libertarian philosophy is one of criminal intent, nothing more.

Nobody should be entitled to free health care or free anything else simply because they are alive.

You need to stop advocating thievery by the government and take responsibility for your own well being. What is the matter with you?

I am a generous person and may chose to help you if I think you need help but it is absolutely wrong to use the force of government to take my money to pay your bills.

This communistic idea that simply being alive entitles you to what other people earn is not only morally and ethically despicable but it is nothing more than thievery.

You pay for your own health bills and I will pay for mine. That is the responsible thing to do. You are really confused about the concept of responsibility. Your responsibility is to not use the government to steal from other what you are to sorry to provide for yourself.

The criminals are greedy irresponsible assholes like yourself that use the government to steal from others.
Unless you're Woody Johnson, you can't afford to pay for your health insurance, and the rest of us are already subsidizing you if you have employer sponsored insurance, because we kick in to pay for your employer's tax deduction.

stretching, and idiotic
god you're an asshole.

[

stretching, and idiotic
god you're an asshole.

i was thinking the same of you. how many things can we apply your idiotic logic to??

[Q

I am sorry but I am not Woody Johnson and I have always been able to pay for my own welfare, including health insurance.

If you can't pay for your own bills then work harder or smarter or spend less. Don't be an asshole and get the government to steal my money to give you what you are unable to provide for yourself..

The Liberals have destroyed the free market of health care by imposing regulations, stupid requirements and restricting free trade and then they bitch about the cost.

I am sorry but I am not sympathetic to you welfare queens.

let's start the "i pay a portion of your tax credit, deduction, subsidy...etc" thingy

that's always great

idiots and hypocrites

Franco, lighten up.

You are no better than anyone else.
Never said I was. Just not duped by the big money GOP. See sig, last line.

you're the biggest dupe here you mindless moron.

in the history of the planet left-wing nutjob; who got duped more; who duped more people, governments or corporations???

try to be honest with yourself for once in your life
I only hate BAD corporations and their bad lying cheating hypocrite GOP idiot CEOs, duh. You have no clue, dupe. And THEIR govts. And communists, fascists, thieves, liars. Jeesh.

[Q

I am sorry but I am not Woody Johnson and I have always been able to pay for my own welfare, including health insurance.

If you can't pay for your own bills then work harder or smarter or spend less. Don't be an asshole and get the government to steal my money to give you what you are unable to provide for yourself..

The Liberals have destroyed the free market of health care by imposing regulations, stupid requirements and restricting free trade and then they bitch about the cost.

So you pay entirely out of pocket, with no employer sponsored insurance, and if you're a senior you take no medicare benefit?

[Q

Nobody WANTS to be a welfare queen, hater dupe. And GOPers are as much as anyone.

[Q

So you pay entirely out of pocket, with no employer sponsored insurance, and if you're a senior you take no medicare benefit?
Of course not. He is pissed because he can't privatize the profits and socialize the risk of catastrophic insurance anymore.

Franco, lighten up.

in the history of the planet left-wing nutjob; who got duped more; who duped more people, governments or corporations???

I only hate BAD corporations and their bad lying cheating hypocrite GOP idiot CEOs, duh. You have no clue, dupe. And THEIR govts. And communists, fascists, thieves, liars. Jeesh.

tsk tsk tsk'

such an angry loser!! ;)
it's always amusing watching you embarrass your whole gene pool trying to insist you're intelligent while coming with the angry, one-sided stupidity you spew

lmao1

[

I have earned my health care by working. It was part of my compensation plan.

You sorry ass Libtards should try working sometimes. It is not as lucrative as using the government to steal money from others on your behalf but it is the moral and responsible thing to do.

[Q

The only welfare queens on here I know of ARE GOPers. Ay caramba.

[Q

you're conflating people who paid in some with people who pay nothing bentard

[Q

The only welfare queens on here I know of ARE GOPers. Ay caramba.

emotional retard spewing hyperbole

Franco, lighten up.

tsk tsk tsk'

such an angry loser!! ;)
it's always amusing watching you embarrass your whole gene pool trying to insist you're intelligent while coming with the angry, one-sided stupidity you spew

lmao1
Retired teacher/businessman. Eat shytte, troll.

Franco, lighten up.

tsk tsk tsk'

such an angry loser!! ;)

lmao1
Retired teacher/businessman. Eat shytte, troll.

unhinged angry idiot

[Q

They're all disabled or unlucky, hater dupe ignoramus...cutting training is STUPID.

QUESTION.............why is it the left always insisted the cost of healthcare was to high, but want to put MORE money into education, that is 3rd in cost in the world, AND returns to the tune of in the 20s?

[Q

They're all disabled or unlucky, hater dupe ignoramus...cutting training is STUPID.

are you sure leftard????

no you're not sure

cuz ur stupid!1

lol

Forum List

Back