🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oh, it's "Mental Illness"? Clearly, Trump's only option is to outlaw "crazy".

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
When Trump says "It's Mental Illness",

he isn't saying let's write laws that keep crazies from owning guns.

He's saying it's Mental Illness so there is nothing we can do beyond "therapy".

Really?

you al;ready know where he's going with this?

can't stand the idea that this president, unlike the previous one, is blaming the person, not the firearm?

• Banned
therapy | Definition from the Psychology, psychiatry topic | Psychology, psychiatry

ther‧a‧py /ˈθerəpi/ ●●○ noun (plural therapies)

1 [countable, uncountable] the treatment of an illness or injury over a fairly long period of time new drug therapies radiation therapy for cancer treatment

2 [uncountable] the treatment or examination of someone’s mental problems by talking to them for a long time about their feelings SYN psychotherapyin therapy

-------------

Because if we do this right, we won't need gun laws?

So instead of looking at gun laws, look at fixing Mental Illness.

Huh?

therapy | Definition from the Psychology, psychiatry topic | Psychology, psychiatry

ther‧a‧py /ˈθerəpi/ ●●○ noun (plural therapies)

1 [countable, uncountable] the treatment of an illness or injury over a fairly long period of time new drug therapies radiation therapy for cancer treatment

2 [uncountable] the treatment or examination of someone’s mental problems by talking to them for a long time about their feelings SYN psychotherapyin therapy

-------------

Because if we do this right, we won't need gun laws?

So instead of looking at gun laws, look at fixing Mental Illness.

Huh?

upload_2017-11-6_19-43-38.jpeg

Yes. I'm sure that's exactly what you desire.

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

:)

• Banned

Really?

can't stand the idea that this president, unlike the previous one, is blaming the person, not the firearm?

So be charitable, find some crazy person, have them move in with you armed with live rounds, and teach them to be "responsible". You might even succeed. Because they are right in front of you and not hidden next door.

So this guy cracked a babies skull and went to prison and got out.

Now me personally, I wouldn't want him living in my neighborhood fully loaded. Hopefully, he gets the therapy he needs and I get the laws I need to keep guns out of the hands of a crazy that would injure a helpless infant in such a terrible manner.

Next, you'l blame it on the infant and go on about "personal responsibility"......Never too young to start!

You need only look at Sandy Hook to see how effective laws are at keeping crazies from getting guns. Once again Donald Trump is right. Mental illness is the 800 lb gorilla in the room no one talks about in these mass murders.

It's sort of a natural extension of God's adamant non-interventionist policy.
Must protect our Free Will (Gun Rights), and that includes any who might want to impinge on the Free Will (Life) of others.

Really?

So be charitable, find some crazy person, have them move in with you armed with live rounds, and teach them to be "responsible". You might even succeed. Because they are right in front of you and not hidden next door.

So this guy cracked a babies skull and went to prison and got out.

Now me personally, I wouldn't want him living in my neighborhood fully loaded. Hopefully, he gets the therapy he needs and I get the laws I need to keep guns out of the hands of a crazy that would injure a helpless infant in such a terrible manner.

Next, you'l blame it on the infant and go on about "personal responsibility"......Never too young to start!

and the military dropped the ball, didn't get him listed in the NICS system,

he lied on his background check, and was able to purchase firearms.

Now, lets be like Obama, and the Clintons, and Biden, and Schumer, etc

and blame it on the gun

Keeping guns out of the hands of crazy dudes has to be a first step. We can never address the mental health crisis while the Orange Klown is calling the shots, he's their poster-boy.

You need only look at Sandy Hook to see how effective laws are at keeping crazies from getting guns. Once again Donald Trump is right. Mental illness is the 800 lb gorilla in the room no one talks about in these mass murders.
Did you miss these two lines?

If mental health issues are to blame, as most conservatives are quick to point out...and I tend to agree....then most conservatives should not have any issues with passing legislation that prevents people with mental illnesses to own firearms.

Did you miss these two lines?

Is that what HE said, or something YOU said?

This one's doing the rounds. To be dismissed out of hand by the crazies of course.

isnt-it-strange.jpeg

If mental health issues are to blame, as most conservatives are quick to point out...and I tend to agree....then most conservatives should not have any issues with passing legislation that prevents people with mental illnesses to own firearms.

That law already exists.

nice twist on what was actually said.

"President Trump on Tuesday said “hundreds more” would have died in the mass shooting at a Texas church had the citizen who pursued the suspect not possessed a gun.

If you did what you're suggesting, there would have been no difference three days ago, and you might not have had that very brave person who happened to have a gun or a rifle in his truck go out and shoot him, and hit him and neutralize him,” Trump said. "

Forum List

Back