🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

oh Look, Another Untreatable Disease Just in Time for the Election

1719144643093.png

~S~

And once again, will Trump actually do ANYTHING at all?

Anything?

Bueller?

Federal voter database of: Citizens, living, name and address would be a great start

Wouldn’t surprise me if the DNC used agents to do another false flag before the election so the Democrat propaganda team in the MSM can conduct/direct the low information voters on how to vote through fear.
They have to pick something that is somewhat original, or it all starts to look really bad, even for idiot voters.

Wouldn’t surprise me if the DNC used agents to do another false flag before the election so the Democrat propaganda team in the MSM can conduct/direct the low information voters on how to vote through fear.
...and blame: i) Putin, ii) MAGA or iii) MAGA Putin supporters

...and blame: i) Putin, ii) MAGA or iii) MAGA Putin supporters
It will not surprise me if the Left wants Trump to win. After all, the way the economy and world is headed, things appear to be getting far worse. Then once Trump wins, just impeach the hell out of him as the media goes off on him 24/7 like last time, to bring in an even more ardent Leftist than Biden as they blame all our woes on Trump

That is the role of the GOP, to blame them for all our ills because if only democrats are in power, why would we suffer for anything?

You think "Marxism" is a cure for Man's sinful nature? :auiqs.jpg:
No, it only makes it worse

Marxism simply acknowledges that there is something very wrong with human nature. They just think it all can be blamed on Capitalism, or religion, or the Orange blob, etc.

The dangerous thing about Marxism is that they literally think that human nature is good, which is why they have no problem giving unlimited power to their politicians like they do every election cycle, as they blame things like White Supremacy for all our ills.

This is why they are so dangerous, it is like throwing gas on the fire.

Forum List

Back