Oh Look! Hillary Did The Same Thing

Not really.

Those enrolling in Trump University would probably have thought twice about doing so….if they knew the headmaster had lost over $2.7 million dollars PER DAY…

It is evidence of fraud. The sales material never mentions Mr. Trump’s catastrophic financial losses while touting his financial prowess.

It said she used the same "scheme". Not that she did the same thing. Learn to read moron. Hillary supporters being clueless as usual.

Oh and by the way, so does EVERY OTHER CORPORATION. It's not some elaborate scheme but BASIC ACCOUNTING.

So she never lost $1,000,000,000.00 in one year (or $2.7 million per day; every day).
And your messiah has.

Why are you voting for him again?

It said she used the same "scheme". Not that she did the same thing. Learn to read moron. Hillary supporters being clueless as usual.

Oh and by the way, so does EVERY OTHER CORPORATION. It's not some elaborate scheme but BASIC ACCOUNTING.

So she never lost $1,000,000,000.00 in one year (or $2.7 million per day; every day).
And your messiah has.

She has also never gained a billion dollars either. Business is uncertain, but thanks for proving that you don't have a clue how it works. You are just demonstrating again, and again that you are clueless.

Clinton has barely worked a honest day in her life. Instead profiteering on shady wall street deals...

Not really.

Those enrolling in Trump University would probably have thought twice about doing so….if they knew the headmaster had lost over $2.7 million dollars PER DAY…

It is evidence of fraud. The sales material never mentions Mr. Trump’s catastrophic financial losses while touting his financial prowess.

Yes, really.

You are hysterically thick and funny.

And your messiah has.

He's not a totalitarian bitch.

And your messiah has.

She has also never gained a billion dollars either. Business is uncertain, but thanks for proving that you don’t have a clue how it works.

I don’t have a clue? I didn’t lose $1,000,000,000.00 like your messiah did.

One would think after 100 or so days of losing $2.7 million each…or $270 million dollars, you’d change business tactics or something.. But your messiah didn’t. Why are you voting for him again?

Clinton has barely worked a honest day in her life. Instead profiteering on shady wall street deals...

Gee, another lie… One would think you’d be better at it since you do it so often.

For the record…

Ms. Clinton has represented the people of NY as Senator, America as Secretary of State, is the author of best selling books, and is routinely on the list of most admired women in the nation/world. Trump? Lost a billion dollars and you’re saying he’s a financial genius.

And your messiah has.

He's not a totalitarian bitch.

As stated, they can’t go 4 seconds without calling a woman a “bitch”. The only difference between most rappers and Republicans is that rappers have talent.

Not really.

Yes, really.

You are hysterically thick and funny.

Why didn’t you invest in Trump University?
Would you have if you knew he had lost $1,000,000,000.00 in one 365 day period?

And your messiah has.

She has also never gained a billion dollars either. Business is uncertain, but thanks for proving that you don’t have a clue how it works.

One would think after 100 or so days of losing $2.7 million each…or $270 million dollars, you’d change business tactics or something.. But your messiah didn’t. Why are you voting for him again?

Gee, another lie… One would think you’d be better at it since you do it so often.

For the record…

Ms. Clinton has represented the people of NY as Senator, America as Secretary of State, is the author of best selling books, and is routinely on the list of most admired women in the nation/world. Trump? Lost a billion dollars and you’re saying he’s a financial genius.

^^ Clearly has never ran a business in his life and has absolutely no clue. It's amusing that these people demonstrate their ignorance every day. Don't get me wrong, there are reasons to not vote for Trump. However, people like these are one of the biggest reasons there is to vote FOR Trump.

If you believe a billionaire is an unsuccessful person because his every business doesn't have godly performance... you need to have your head examined.

She lost a billion dollars in a year? No. Try again.

And your messiah has.

For the record…

^^ Clearly has never ran a business in his life and has absolutely no clue. It's amusing that these people demonstrate their ignorance every day. Don't get me wrong, there are reasons to not vote for Trump. However, people like these are one of the biggest reasons there is to vote FOR Trump.

If you believe a billionaire is an unsuccessful person because his every business doesn't have godly performance... you need to have your head examined.

What? Who is this “billionaire” you speak of? Trump?

I know he lost a billion dollars in 1995. Nobody knows how much money he has.

I do know he pledged to spend a billion of his own money “if necessary”. We’re at 5 weeks and he’s losing badly in most national polls and the electoral college.

When he spends a billion, I’ll apologize.

And your messiah has.

For the record…

Author of best selling books?

Less than 3000 sold of her best seller " stronger together."

This was not her only flop.

I'm curious about our Representatives getting rich on Government salaries.

Just an inquiry. I'm still not voting for Trump.

And your messiah has.

For the record…

I do know he pledged to spend a billion of his own money “if necessary”. We’re at 5 weeks and he’s losing badly in most national polls and the electoral college.

There are many credible estimates on how much money he has, don't pretend no one has any idea, that's only you. You are again demonstrating that you have no clue, as you seem to do in every single post of vomit you parrot from the media, which is paid for by the Clintons.

She lost a billion dollars in a year? No. Try again.

And your messiah has.

For the record…

Author of best selling books?

Less than 3000 sold of her best seller " stronger together."

This was not her only flop.

I'm curious about our Representatives getting rich on Government salaries.

Just an inquiry. I'm still not voting for Trump.

She (alone) got $14,000,000 in advance for the book prior to the one you referenced. Some “flop”.

Not voting for Trump? Neither are about 300,000,000 Americans.

Dear Donald, you refused to show us your taxes for the past 10 years, but your opponent has nothing to HIDE and gave us hers, her VP pick did the same and even your own VP was open and gave 10 years of his....

What are you hiding Mr Trump?

Let the Sun Shine, Mr Trump. Let the Sun Shine, in......

And your messiah has.

For the record…

There are many credible estimates on how much money he has, don't pretend no one has any idea, that's only you. You are again demonstrating that you have no clue, as you seem to do in every single post of vomit you parrot from the media, which is paid for by the Clintons.

There are many credible estimates on how much he owes too…. don’t pretend that you haven’t heard them. You are again demonstrating that you’re totally invested in your messiah and will believe everything positive and nothing negative…and of course you also have to believe that every entity in the entire world is working against him because they’re not all as brainwashed as you are.

The man lost a billion dollars in one year. If you lose a million dollars a day…that would ONLY be $365 million. He LOST more than that.
And you still claim he knows the first thing about finance?

laugh-michael-scott.gif

Forum List

Back