Oh My!: Was Hillary Wearing An Earpiece At The Presidential Forum? Sure Looks Like It

It's a political Board, yet it's recently morphed into a forum for Hillary Shills and Fluffers to direct and protect St. Hillary the Inevitable

The fact she has to be coached, whether it be in a "town hall" or in the Benghazi hearing, shows just how inept she really is. She and her campaign staff act like this is some sort of game, she doesn't need coaching, she needs to stand on her own two feet, (if she can)!

Dude, it's a fake story. It's bullshit.

You gotta think more critically. Not everything on the internet is true.
Please get the fuck off our board, you're a fucking disgrace

:lol::lol:

No, I don't think I will.

Feel free to go fuck yourself, clown shoes.

I didn't even move this thread to CP.

You suck. You just totally fucking suck. Your part of the new breed of suckass Mods bringing the Board down.

Please fucking leave

:lol:

I've been here just as long as you have, shitbird - and you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

So how about you stick a dick in it, and stop whining like a little bitch? Seriously, it's time to man the fuck up.

I'm not going anywhere, and no one is forcing you to post here.

The fact she has to be coached, whether it be in a "town hall" or in the Benghazi hearing, shows just how inept she really is. She and her campaign staff act like this is some sort of game, she doesn't need coaching, she needs to stand on her own two feet, (if she can)!

You suck. You just totally fucking suck. Your part of the new breed of suckass Mods bringing the Board down.

Please fucking leave

I've been here just as long as you have, shitbird - and you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

So how about you stick a dick in it, and stop whining like a little bitch? Seriously, it's time to man the fuck up.

It's not a debate, Honey BooBoo. You're a Hillary Fluffer and you're ruining the Board

Please fucking leave

It's not a debate, Honey BooBoo. You're a Hillary Fluffer and you're ruining the Board

:lol: :lol:

You're right, this is not a "debate" - this is a whiny little pissant bitching and moaning about something he knows nothing about.

I think it's adorable how you've decided to blame me for all of your perceived problems with the board, but seriously, you're just embarrassing yourself.

Please fucking leave

You're right, this is not a "debate" - this is a whiny little pissant bitching and moaning about something he knows nothing about.

I think it's adorable how you've decided to blame me for all of your perceived problems with the board, but seriously, you're just embarrassing yourself.

You're just one of the problems. Your shilling for Hillary, in the guise of a Mod, is absolutely fucking pathetic

Please fucking leave

It's now breaking on Drudge Report as the main headline today. Put my thread back over in politics where it belongs.

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Cr1FrM1WcAAzjMz.jpg

She's wearing an earpiece to get instructions from her handlers.

Beyond dispute, no conspiracy

The real question is: is it a hearing aid, or a receiver for a staffer to feed her answers?

Lots of people have hearing aids, no big deal. But if its a cheating device, we should know, because it verifies that she does not have the mental capacity to operate on her own.

Please fucking leave

You're just one of the problems. Your shilling for Hillary, in the guise of a Mod, is absolutely fucking pathetic

I wouldnt piss on Hillary if she was on fire, let alone "shill" for here.

But by all means, continue your butthurt, if it makes you feel better.

Infowars talking about lies! That's rich. :laugh2:
ok, wizard. then you tell us what she had in her ear, and why. take your time, we'll wait.
Don't care. Mocking those who cite Infowars was the point.

Let me get this straight. You don't care if your candidate isn't capable of answering questions without some staffer feeding her the answers? you don't care if your candidate is too senile to operate on her own? you don't care if she is nothing but a puppet for her handlers and masters? Is that what you are saying?

Remember when they went nuts about Bush having an earpiece?...WELL?
Cry_sZdUEAEBYv5.jpg

Mr. Trump, next time she's on stage with you, have some electronics experts JAM her "cheating device".

She will have to YANK it out of her ear to hear the questions!

GOD she looks OLD and SICK, when you get UP CLOSE!!!!
umMaB2Ul.jpg

Busted! What is in Hillary's ear during the forum?

No no, you need a sharper picture. Doesn't anybody know about camera resolution?

Here, lemme show you. Like this:

He has a stopper in his ear, to keep his brains from coming out while he sleeps...

But he doesn't sleep. He stays up all night sending Tweeter whines about whoever didn't sufficiently handjob his edemic Ego that day.

Actually I think it's the receiver end for the remote control, put there by the Orangians from the planet Sunkist-4 as part of their evil plan to take over Terra Firma. This is the model "with pulp".

Cry_sZdUEAEBYv5.jpg

Mr. Trump, next time she's on stage with you, have some electronics experts JAM her "cheating device".

umMaB2Ul.jpg

No no, you need a sharper picture. Doesn't anybody know about camera resolution?

He has a stopper in his ear, to keep his brains from coming out while he sleeps...

But he doesn't sleep. He stays up all night sending Tweeter whines about whoever didn't sufficiently fawn that day.

Actually I think it's the receiver end for the remote control, put there by the Orangians from the planet Sunkist-4 as part of their evil plan to take over Terra Firma. This is the model "with pulp".

so what are you saying, hopstick? that they both use hearing aids? If so, that should be pretty easy to verify. got any proof?

Cry_sZdUEAEBYv5.jpg

umMaB2Ul.jpg

But he doesn't sleep. He stays up all night sending Tweeter whines about whoever didn't sufficiently fawn that day.

so what are you saying, hopstick? that they both use hearing aids? If so, that should be pretty easy to verify. got any proof?

Ummmmmmmm.... I posted that picture. And it's not a new one.

But yeah I did notice that as much as Rump loves cameras (second only to mirrors), if he's positioned at an angle he's almost always set to show the right side of his head.

What are you saying, hearing aids bad? "I like eardrums that weren't fractured , OK"? Is that it?

Personally I think that's where he gets his psychotic scripts and sometimes the signal cuts out. One day his masters the Dorito Aspergum People told him to say something disparaging about Mexicans on the basis of being Catholic. He thought they told hiim to say "rapists". It was supposed to be "papists". :eusa_doh:

The real question is: is it a hearing aid, or a receiver for a staffer to feed her answers?

Lots of people have hearing aids, no big deal. But if its a cheating device, we should know, because it verifies that she does not have the mental capacity to operate on her own.

It's not a hearing aid, hearing aid go in both ears, she was only wearing the one

Cry_sZdUEAEBYv5.jpg

umMaB2Ul.jpg

Ummmmmmmm.... I posted that picture. And it's not a new one.

But yeah I did notice that as much as Rump loves cameras (second only to mirrors), if he's positioned at an angle he's almost always set to show the right side of his head.

What are you saying, hearing aids bad? "I like eardrums that weren't fractured , OK"? Is that it?

Personally I think that's where he gets his psychotic scripts and sometimes the signal cuts out. One day his masters the Dorito Aspergum People told him to say something disparaging about Mexicans on the basis of being Catholic. He thought they told hiim to say "rapists". It was supposed to be "papists". :eusa_doh:

nice dodge attempt, and a failed attempt at humor.

The truth is that we don't know if they are hearing aids or receivers for her handlers to feed her what to say.

Do you think we are entitled to know?

Do you think we are entitled to a current, complete, unbiased medical report on both candidates? yes or no.

It's not a hearing aid, hearing aid go in both ears, she was only wearing the one

you may be right, but some people only have hearing loss in one ear. only being in one ear doesn't prove anything, but I think we are entitled to know the truth either way.

Forum List

Back