Oh My!: Was Hillary Wearing An Earpiece At The Presidential Forum? Sure Looks Like It

That would explain the unnatural cadence/delivery.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CrzSERYWYAAMjt_.jpg

Busted! What is in Hillary's ear during the forum?

CrzS5FFUIAAulo2.jpg

What a lowlife ignorant twit you are.

The fact she has to be coached, whether it be in a "town hall" or in the Benghazi hearing, shows just how inept she really is. She and her campaign staff act like this is some sort of game, she doesn't need coaching, she needs to stand on her own two feet, (if she can)!

Dude, it's a fake story. It's bullshit.

You gotta think more critically. Not everything on the internet is true.
Thanks for making me aware of that. But I'm not that foolish. Was in the middle of some raids in game. Posting and playing, not a good combo.

So my question to the OP would be why nobody, not Breitbart, not even Fox News are reporting on this?

Actually you were that foolish.

What the fuck is this in Conspiracy??? Do you Clinton Fluffers deny she was wearing an earpiece

The fact she has to be coached, whether it be in a "town hall" or in the Benghazi hearing, shows just how inept she really is. She and her campaign staff act like this is some sort of game, she doesn't need coaching, she needs to stand on her own two feet, (if she can)!

Please get the fuck off our board, you're a fucking disgrace

Well, we'll know soon enough if it was just a hearing aid or if she cheated. Surely journalists will ask her the question at her next press conference.

Oh, wait...

Ever wonder why you never see Donald Rump photographed ---- on his left side?

Check the ear....

RTX1JYDN.jpg

You might also want to check the difference in skin color too. At the first of his questions tonight, his skin color was much like this picture. At the end, he was fire engine red with a little bit of sweat on his upper lip. I wonder why that was.
High blood pressure, for certain!!!!

First, this was not an official debate.....the rules for debates are specific and do not allow the practice of getting advice through earplugs....was such rule in place for this preseason event?

Hillary 'cheating' in a 'debate'. That pretty much sums up her sorry Ass!

:lol::lol:

No, I don't think I will.

Feel free to go fuck yourself, clown shoes.

I didn't even move this thread to CP.

First, this was not an official debate.....the rules for debates are specific and do not allow the practice of getting advice through earplugs....was such rule in place for this preseason event?

So she was wearing an earpiece to get help.

OK

:lol::lol:

No, I don't think I will.

Feel free to go fuck yourself, clown shoes.

I didn't even move this thread to CP.

You suck. You just totally fucking suck. Your part of the new breed of suckass Mods bringing the Board down.

Please fucking leave

Forum List

Back