OH NO! Bernie say it ain't so!..If elected he's bringing a "A Vast Sea of Debt!"

The old coot would probably promise to fart daisies while riding a pink pony if he thought it would get him elected, his mind is gone.

What's funny is infrastructure, science, r&d and education hasn't caused a single cent of our debt. Bill clinton, Reagan and Nixion all had budgets in these areas at about the same percentage if not higher.

What caused the debt?
1. Wars and nation building
2. A broken healthcare system
3. The fact that we took all the money out of ssi and that it is costing money to maintain it. Thanks republicans!
4. Wall street infusions of hundreds of billions of dollars

So what do we do? Fix the real problems or cut our ability to maintain our own country?

The old coot would probably promise to fart daisies while riding a pink pony if he thought it would get him elected, his mind is gone.

What is so wrong with regulating our college system to stop the utter proft driven abuse of our young people? All you have is jokes and bs.

No wonder we're bringing in millions of h1b's as they matter to you a lot more then our young.

What is so wrong with regulating our college system to stop the utter proft driven abuse of our young people? All you have is jokes and bs.

No wonder we're bringing in millions of h1b's as they matter to you a lot more then our young.

I just hired 2 born in the USA citizens and paid them nearly $100k a year plus a rich benefits and retirement package, what have you done this month? OH SNAP!

I suppose actually fixing the medical care system never occurred to you progressives?

That's what we have been trying to do...But hell, it isn't like your party gives two shits.

You mean raising on an average almost 7 million families premiums roughly $2500 a year and now have double, or more DEDUCTIBLES than they had is the DemocRATS FIXING the system... you do drink the Kool-Aid, apparently gallons a day!

Townhall.com ^ | September 22, 2015 | Paul Greenberg
You won't find it on any map; it probably wouldn't fit. But the Wall Street Journal's staff has done its best to trace the outlines of presidential candidate Bernie Sanders' spending plans. Which isn't easy. Because this sea of debt is not just big but huge, immense, and no sea of tranquility, either. It's full of turbulent wave after wave of mounting debt. It includes proposals for a government-run health-care program ($15 trillion over the next decade); plans to build new highways, bridges and roads, and rebuild old ones; a vast expansion of Social Security, and free tuition at every...

JPKp3RD.jpg
You do realize of course that Bernie plans on raising taxes on the wealthy to pay for this right?

You won't find it on any map; it probably wouldn't fit. But the Wall Street Journal's staff has done its best to trace the outlines of presidential candidate Bernie Sanders' spending plans. Which isn't easy. Because this sea of debt is not just big but huge, immense, and no sea of tranquility, either. It's full of turbulent wave after wave of mounting debt. It includes proposals for a government-run health-care program ($15 trillion over the next decade); plans to build new highways, bridges and roads, and rebuild old ones; a vast expansion of Social Security, and free tuition at every...

JPKp3RD.jpg
You do realize of course that Bernie plans on raising taxes on the wealthy to pay for this right?
GOP is party of the rich by the rich for the rich. He knows and he doesn't care.

Meme boy is boring.

My RATINGS say your a fucking liar! Intelligent people, that leaves you out, by the way, LOVE THEM!
You are basing if you are boring or not on idiots on a message board....good god....

Well written, and THAT is the only basis you have to judge how effective one is with his fellow members. You've been here for almost 8 months, and have less that 2,000... I've been here roughly 17 months WITH a 4 month BAN, and still have over 20,000! I believe I closed the book on your stupidity in this encounter, BUT I know we'll have fun again with me slappin' you around! You liberals ENJOY the pain!

Meme boy is boring.

My RATINGS say your a fucking liar! Intelligent people, that leaves you out, by the way, LOVE THEM!
You are basing if you are boring or not on idiots on a message board....good god....

Well written, and THAT is the only basis you have to judge how effective one is with his fellow members. You've been here for almost 8 months, and have less that 2,000... I've been here roughly 17 months WITH a 4 month BAN, and still have over 20,000! I believe I closed the book on your stupidity in this encounter, BUT I know we'll have fun again with me slappin' you around! You liberals ENJOY the pain!
I was blocked from posting for a bit back in April didn't even realize it until June :) Plus I hate both sides you pander to the low info voter of which there are many so....not a popularity contest I am here to educate the idiotic masses.

Meme boy is boring.

I was blocked from posting for a bit back in April didn't even realize it until June :) Plus I hate both sides you pander to the low info voter of which there are many so....not a popularity contest I am here to educate the idiotic masses.

Buy a mirror.....

JPKp3RD.jpg
GOP is party of the rich by the rich for the rich. He knows and he doesn't care.

Who are the richest people in the country, are they DemocRATS?

th

Larry-Ellison-300x210.jpg

39465.png

e461c43bb9a7d9a40843396e755b1e9a_xlarge.jpeg

Need more??? Fucking idiot!

Meme boy is boring.

Well Boy, you are doing a piss poor job...even the JakeAss comes up with better LIES!

Meme boy is boring.

I was blocked from posting for a bit back in April didn't even realize I could post again until June :) Plus I hate both sides you pander to the low info voter of which there are many so....not a popularity contest I am here to educate the idiotic masses.

JPKp3RD.jpg

Who are the richest people in the country, are they DemocRATS?

th

Larry-Ellison-300x210.jpg

39465.png

e461c43bb9a7d9a40843396e755b1e9a_xlarge.jpeg

Need more??? Fucking idiot!
And? I am not a democrat, moron.

Meme boy is boring.

Well Boy, you are doing a piss poor job...even the JakeAss comes up with better LIES!
Lies to you truth to the world.

Forum List

Back