Oh NO... say it ain't So..Trump said 2 Corinthians when most people says "Second Corinthians"

This is like the fourth thread on this. You all realize it's not going to take Trump down, right? Talk about grasping at straws while Trump is steam rolling

It's funny that you think Trump is really representative of your views.
It's not so funny as it is sad. Pathetic really.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Meh, it's a nothing but you and fellow loons will hope beyond hope it takes Trump down. That is sad and pathetic LOL

As compared to what? Trump's super-pathetic birther attempts to take Obama down?

No one can top that.

I wonder who had to tell the Liberal this? You know they didn't know it on their own.

But yeah... Ohmygod... I can't vote for him now! That did it! lmfao

Liberals can't be Christian, huh? So we've had no liberal Presidents ever, is that right?

Now imagine if it had been Hillary Clinton that had said 2 instead of second...

The only reason this bothers me is b/c I am perfect and have never once made a verbal slip up in my entire life. :rolleyes:

Folks that harp on these little verbal snafus are as dull as they are partisan.

Hey Poindexter, having a laugh over this is not harping. Three+ years of Benghazi is harping.

The only reason this bothers me is b/c I am perfect and have never once made a verbal slip up in my entire life. :rolleyes:

I know right? This isn't even thread worthy and there are like four on it. It's like "we got him NOW!!!!!"

This is the funniest thing that's happened at Liberty University since Ted Cruz announced his candidacy there,

and students were threatened with a fine if they didn't show up.

I know right? This isn't even thread worthy and there are like four on it. It's like "we got him NOW!!!!!"

There have been 500 Benghazi threads. Go soak your enormous empty head.

This is like the fourth thread on this. You all realize it's not going to take Trump down, right? Talk about grasping at straws while Trump is steam rolling

It's funny that you think Trump is really representative of your views.
It's not so funny as it is sad. Pathetic really.

Meh, it's a nothing but you and fellow loons will hope beyond hope it takes Trump down. That is sad and pathetic LOL

Can't you just imagine the conversation between the liberals on this?

He did what?

He said 'two' instead of 'second' for 2 Corinthians!

So? Isn't that right?

Nooo... it's supposed to be "Second" Corinthians!

Really? You sure? Shouldn't it say "2nd" then?

No, really... that is how you say it... "second!"

Get outta here? For realz?

Ya... I know, right? Crazy-ass churshtins!

Wow.. who'd've thunk it? Hey Ed, did you know about this two corinthians thing?

Huh? What about?

How you're supposed to say "two corinthians" ...

NOOO... wait... it's SECOND Corinthians you're supposed to say!

Really? Are you SURE? You're not pulling our leg, right?

Hey Poindexter, having a laugh over this is not harping. Three+ years of Benghazi is harping.

I thought it was funny as did members of the audience as well. Trump is obvisuly pandering to Evangelical voters but that is what needs to be done to get the GOP nomination.

Oh, and it is Queen Poindexter, peasant. lol

The point, and there is a point, is that Trump posing as a devout, knowledgeable, well read Christian is pure bullshit pandering.

lol, even I know enough to say second Corinthians and I'm a heathen.

It proves that Trump is pretending to be some sort of devout Christian, for pandering sake, just likes every other pretense he's acquired.
I know Obama claimed to be a christian when he is really a Muslim. Go figure.

Benghazi is important...this not so much. Trump goofs and nobody died, Hillary and Obungles goof and four Americans died

The point, and there is a point, is that Trump posing as a devout, knowledgeable, well read Christian is pure bullshit pandering.

No shit he is pandering. I stated as much in the post right above your response. :lol:

No shit he is pandering. I stated as much in the post right above your response. :lol:

All politicians pander, it's like the Hildabeast and her fake accents. When she tries to go "southern" I cringe

All politicians pander, it's like the Hildabeast and her fake accents. When she tries to go "southern" I cringe

You're preaching to the choir. Hillary speaks south of the Mason-Dixon line and her southern drawl returns. It is like when Huckabee claimed that he would be willing to go to jail in place of Kim Davis. I am sure you would, Mike. Anything to gain some press and energize that morgue you call a campaign. lol

Benghazi is important...this not so much. Trump goofs and nobody died, Hillary and Obungles goof and four Americans died

Bush goofed and 4500 Americans died.

If it were Hillary Clinton instead of Trump saying "2 Corinthians", she would be CRUCIFIED by every. single. conservative in this thread that's currently claiming it's no big deal.

This is showing me, actually PROVING what I've been saying for years. That self-proclaimed conservative Christians who've always been pushing so-called "Christian values" as a litmus test for political candidates are simply full of it.

To be honest, I don't hate Trump at all. He's highly entertaining, and most importantly, he's liberal at his core. I believe you self-proclaimed conservatives are in for a WHOPPING surprise with this man. Watch.

lol, even I know enough to say second Corinthians and I'm a heathen.

It proves that Trump is pretending to be some sort of devout Christian, for pandering sake, just likes every other pretense he's acquired.
I know Obama claimed to be a christian when he is really a Muslim. Go figure.

Trump claims to be a Presbyterian.

Last March the Presbyterian Church approved same sex marriage and will permit ministers to perform same sex marriages.

A true Christian church.

Which PROVES that they were never serious about the so-called "Christian values" in the first place. Just as I've been saying for years.

Forum List

Back