Oh NO... say it ain't So..Trump said 2 Corinthians when most people says "Second Corinthians"

I guess I can breath a sigh of relief knowing that I am not a self-proclaimed conservative Christian. lol

For the record, my ex father-in-law was a preacher and he sometimes would say "turn to two corinthians" when preaching. We would tease him about it but it's just how it came out sometimes. I got the impression that either way is fine with God.

I've been going to church all my life every week, multiple times sometimes. Been to churches across the US and in various parts of the world. I've never, NEVER heard a preacher or anyone on the pulpit refer to 2nd Corinthians as "two Corinthians", never.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

2 Corinthians and a Rabbi walk into a bar...

12510432_1067084843350647_6250675343335123051_n.jpg
How come Imams and monks never get included to the bar. Oh wait. . . Imams don't drink. :lmao:

The only reason this bothers me is b/c I am perfect and have never once made a verbal slip up in my entire life. :rolleyes:

Folks that harp on these little verbal snafus are as dull as they are partisan.

The point, and there is a point, is that Trump posing as a devout, knowledgeable, well read Christian is pure bullshit pandering.

So what of it?

Are you going to sit home and not vote if Hillary gets the Democrat nod because you don't like pandering, posing, bullshitting, politicos?

Because if that is the case, she wins top honors, doesn't she?

For the record, my ex father-in-law was a preacher and he sometimes would say "turn to two corinthians" when preaching. We would tease him about it but it's just how it came out sometimes. I got the impression that either way is fine with God.

Welcome to the internet.

The only reason this bothers me is b/c I am perfect and have never once made a verbal slip up in my entire life. :rolleyes:

Folks that harp on these little verbal snafus are as dull as they are partisan.

The point, and there is a point, is that Trump posing as a devout, knowledgeable, well read Christian is pure bullshit pandering.

So what of it?

Are you going to sit home and not vote if Hillary gets the Democrat nod because you don't like pandering, posing, bullshitting, politicos?

Because if that is the case, she wins top honors, doesn't she?

Oh, I'm sorry, I got the impression Trump was different. About 10,000 posts worth of conveying that impression.

I would trust Trump on this one

He is a biblical scholar...went to Wharton and is very smart

He also has his own personal bible and everything

lol, even I know enough to say second Corinthians and I'm a heathen.

It proves that Trump is pretending to be some sort of devout Christian, for pandering sake, just likes every other pretense he's acquired.

Hey, give a demagogue a break. Start with his index finger. Anyone notice, BTW, how limp of wrist The Donald's gestures reveal?

It proves that Trump is pretending to be some sort of devout Christian, for pandering sake, just likes every other pretense he's acquired.

Hey, give a demagogue a break. Start with his index finger. Anyone notice, BTW, how limp of wrist The Donald's gestures reveal?

New York values.

Perhaps Trump is practicing for when he speaks to the Log Cabin Republicans. lol

Last edited:

I know Obama claimed to be a christian when he is really a Muslim. Go figure.

62% of Republicans can't be wrong

If they say Obama is a Muslim, it must be so

I trust him more on that than I trust Obama knowing the Constitution.

You are welcome to prove any constitutional violation in court

Being a liberal is not unconstitutional

I trust him more on that than I trust Obama knowing the Constitution.

You are welcome to prove any constitutional violation in court

Being a liberal is not unconstitutional

Didn't say violation. Said KNOWLEDGE. Being a Liberal means you don't know the Constitution just what you WANT it to say. I've asked numerous times where the words food stamps, healthcare, WIC, Social Security, etc. are in the Constitution and no Liberal has yet to be able to show me. However, they argue about military spending but have been shown where raising a military is a delegated power in the Constitution. What it boils down to is you don't like the amount on the military but think any amount spent on things not in the Constitution that furthers your bleeding heart mindset is perfectly OK.

Forum List

Back