Oh OH- I guess Palin's Political career isn't OVER after all.

Be honest...with Rev. Wright, it was exposed on Fox News.....over and over, and Fox news exposed other media outlets as not covering it.
Look, Mich....you can spin it how ever you like, it makes for good debate on the boards, but like I said be honest. Palin had a lot more vetting than did Obama.
Yes, Obama may have been examined....but not reported becauase of the left wing agenda. Obama couldn't have beaten Hillary if they had done their job properly.

And anyone who checked on their own rather than simply taking FOX news' word for it would have known that "other media outlets not covering it" was simply not true.

oh the other stations were covering it alright, and all of them were reporting it with scorn at the american people for EVEN questioning it. I guess there is some here who watch other stations besides Fox like you and others here love to regurgitate over and over.

GIve us a tape or transcript of such a scornful reporting...I'm sure it will be easy since they "all" did it.

Same as I say. I like her as she seems to be a very good person. It killed me to see the media attack her family.
But she quit and made excuses.
Leaders do not quit under pressure and if they do they DO NOT MAKE EXCUSES.
As hard as they try it will never work with Sarah Palin.
Politically, she is toast. You can not polish a turd.
Good post and good points. Like you I personally like her and I respect how she's graciously handled the sexism driven onslaught of the left. They do not own women, I'd have hoped we'd have moved past that sort of women are our property knuckle dragging. And sadly liberal women are perfectly eager to bid their masters bidding. Liberal women should first respect her right to have her view, they don't. They serve their God first, government.

But also like you, I also didn't like either her resignation or how she handled it. Her news conference was like a starlet talking about her next role. It was about her, not her message. And as I keep pointing out her endorsement of McCain further erodes belief that she is a genuine tea partier rather then someone who recognized the opportunity to speak for a cause. I don't want her to go away, but I don't trust her to follow through on her small government message when she can't be consistent about it herself.

And anyone who checked on their own rather than simply taking FOX news' word for it would have known that "other media outlets not covering it" was simply not true.

oh the other stations were covering it alright, and all of them were reporting it with scorn at the american people for EVEN questioning it. I guess there is some here who watch other stations besides Fox like you and others here love to regurgitate over and over.

GIve us a tape or transcript of such a scornful reporting...I'm sure it will be easy since they "all" did it.

Hell, just go look up Chrissy Matthew, Keith Olbermann, your alls hero, Rachel Maddow.
try Katie Couric, etc etc etc. have fun.

Why the Hell do you even care? "The GOP deserves far better than her."

whatever.....

Oh, I know.... you guys are skeered of her. :lol:

Palin quit because she knew she could make lots of money off of people like you. And for that, she deserves credit for being an astute business woman who knows her clientele.

That is pure speculation on your part. but nice try.

Pure speculation? Wasn't it YOU who started this thread saying she was raising lots of money?

It just gets old to hear on a daily basis, oh, this is the true test of Palin's appeal. This crisis is the defining moment for Palin. Palin is not a serious contender for President. Time after time we get media spin. I know for a fact, whoever becomes the Republican candidate or a Tea Party possibility will have the full vemon from the left they accuse the right of having.

And that is the truth liberty. The two main conductors of the venom will remain the Republican "water carriers" to FOX and the left wing Dem lovers over at MSNBC with CNN continuing to straddle the middle for dear life.

I am just tired of Palin even being considered for any office other than Fish and Wildlife in Nome. And the sad part is i can blame it all on McCain.
If it was not for his Hail Mary attempt to boost his image and give himself a shot against an avalanche of Obama support by putting Palin on the ticket, she would still be fighting lawsuits in Juneau and maybe thinking about running for another term.
ROFLMAO

if you REALLY believe that, you are fucking delusional

Hell, just go look up Chrissy Matthew, Keith Olbermann, your alls hero, Rachel Maddow.

I know, don't you love how the Left just get so worked up that people like Rush or Hannity have a voice when their list of extremist whack jobs is endless. And I'm fine with that, I believe in free speech. I just get tired of their whining attacks anyone is allowed to disagree with them.

It just gets old to hear on a daily basis, oh, this is the true test of Palin's appeal. This crisis is the defining moment for Palin. Palin is not a serious contender for President. Time after time we get media spin. I know for a fact, whoever becomes the Republican candidate or a Tea Party possibility will have the full vemon from the left they accuse the right of having.

And that is the truth liberty. The two main conductors of the venom will remain the Republican "water carriers" to FOX and the left wing Dem lovers over at MSNBC with CNN continuing to straddle the middle for dear life.

I am just tired of Palin even being considered for any office other than Fish and Wildlife in Nome. And the sad part is i can blame it all on McCain.
If it was not for his Hail Mary attempt to boost his image and give himself a shot against an avalanche of Obama support by putting Palin on the ticket, she would still be fighting lawsuits in Juneau and maybe thinking about running for another term.
ROFLMAO

if you REALLY believe that, you are fucking delusional
Amazing isn't it...

I think she is serving a great service but I don't want her as president, she isn't qualified but that hasn't stopped us before. If the governors job was too much for her being president is 10 times worse. Besides she will need to learn some geography.

I think she is serving a great service but I don't want her as president, she isn't qualified but that hasn't stopped us before. If the governors job was too much for her being president is 10 times worse. Besides she will need to learn some geography.

I would bet she knows we don't have 57 states.:lol:

So you are punting.....color me surprised.

We can hope so.....(wondering if you think that is the ONLY qualification she needs)

We can hope so.....(wondering if you think that is the ONLY qualification she needs)

WHAT qualifications did the Obama have to run for President?

WHAT qualifications did the Obama have to run for President?

Well, the ones that counted are:

1. at least 35 years old

2. natural born citizen of U.S.

3. resident of U.S. 14 years.

Everything else is what the voters want. They can even pick actors for Prez if they want.

holy smokes, :eusa_whistle:

So I guess you didnt have an answer for that one, eh?

Your own OP owned you.

:clap2::razz::eusa_whistle::cuckoo::eek::eek::clap2::clap2:

sorry bub, we were discussing her reasons for RESIGNING.
but hey if you all think you won something, don't break your arm patting yourself on the back

Dood. I might have back-posted a little bit, but at that part of the thread you were trying, poorly, to refute that SP had business acumen for milking her set demographic/clientele.

Some guy: She's not a great politician, but she sure can milk her clientele.
You: You can't prove that
Some guy: Your original post where she raised money proved that
You: whistle
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You: confused.

See how that worked?:lol:

So I guess you didnt have an answer for that one, eh?

Your own OP owned you.

:clap2::razz::eusa_whistle::cuckoo::eek::eek::clap2::clap2:

sorry bub, we were discussing her reasons for RESIGNING.
but hey if you all think you won something, don't break your arm patting yourself on the back

Dood. I might have back-posted a little bit, but at that part of the thread you were trying, poorly, to refute that SP had business acumen for milking her set demographic/clientele.

Some guy: She's not a great politician, but she sure can milk her clientele.
You: You can't prove that
Some guy: Your original post where she raised money proved that
You: whistle
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You: confused.

See how that worked?:lol:

omg. whatever
you win the prize.

:lol::lol::lol:
Palin Outraises Romney, Rivals
SNIP:
By Jeremy P. Jacobs
January 31, 2011 | 3:19 PM
Share Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin led her potential rivals for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination in end-of-the-year fundraising, nosing ahead of her closest competitor, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney .....

CNN Poll: Palin unfavorable rating at all time high
January 19th, 2011

Washington (CNN) - A new national poll indicates that 56% of all Americans have an unfavorable view of Sarah Palin, an all-time high for the former Alaska governor. That 56% unfavorable figure is up 7% from just before the midterm elections, according to a CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll released Wednesday morning.

..... According to the survey, Palin's unfavorable rating is up 10% among women, compared to just 3% among men, and among independent voters, her unfavorable rating has grown a whopping 14%.
What "Stephanie" conveniently failed to mention was Pailin's standing in the current national polls. Raising money from the conservative faithful is one thing - attracting the votes of the moderate center/independents/women is quite another!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back