Oh OH- I guess Palin's Political career isn't OVER after all.

We can hope so.....(wondering if you think that is the ONLY qualification she needs)

WHAT qualifications did the Obama have to run for President?

Well, the ones that counted are:

1. at least 35 years old

2. natural born citizen of U.S.

3. resident of U.S. 14 years.

Everything else is what the voters want. They can even pick actors for Prez if they want.

So Experience doesn't factor in winning?

The line I put in bold....

How do you know?

She said otherwise.

So I assume she is a liar too?

Palin gave a lot of convoluted reasons for quitting
Kind of like Bush's reasons for invading Iraq

Keep throwing them against the wall until somethingsticks

You made that up. She gave one valid logical reason as to why she felt the need to resign.

Please do not interrupt a conversation if you are going to spew crap that you made up. It is childish.

Bull crap

Palin gave a rambling screed that left everyone scratching their heads saying....what the he'll is she talking about?

:lol::lol::lol:
Palin Outraises Romney, Rivals
SNIP:
By Jeremy P. Jacobs
January 31, 2011 | 3:19 PM
Share Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin led her potential rivals for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination in end-of-the-year fundraising, nosing ahead of her closest competitor, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney .....

CNN Poll: Palin unfavorable rating at all time high
January 19th, 2011

Washington (CNN) - A new national poll indicates that 56% of all Americans have an unfavorable view of Sarah Palin, an all-time high for the former Alaska governor. That 56% unfavorable figure is up 7% from just before the midterm elections, according to a CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll released Wednesday morning.

..... According to the survey, Palin's unfavorable rating is up 10% among women, compared to just 3% among men, and among independent voters, her unfavorable rating has grown a whopping 14%.
What "Stephanie" conveniently failed to mention was Pailin's standing in the current national polls. Raising money from the conservative faithful is one thing - attracting the votes of the moderate center/independents/women is quite another!

why the hell should I have mentioned that. Nobody has said she is running for anything.:lol:
And if you are going to post a poll, could you find one that has some credibility.

Last edited:

1. at least 35 years old

Everything else is what the voters want. They can even pick actors for Prez if they want.

So Experience doesn't factor in winning?

Even Hockey Moms can be President if they can convince people to vote for them

Palin quit because she knew she could make lots of money off of people like you. And for that, she deserves credit for being an astute business woman who knows her clientele.

That is pure speculation on your part. but nice try.

Pure speculation? Wasn't it YOU who started this thread saying she was raising lots of money?

The GOP deserves far better than Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachmann.

you are becoming another Rinata.
good job

Why, that's a good thing!! And you are becoming an object of scorn because of all of your stupid, uninformative posts!! Half the board has turned on you. But you continue to insist everybody is out of step but you.

having you turn on me does not make half the board dear.
you make yourself look stupid and petty by always jumping into a thread you were not in before just to attack me. what your hardon with me is, who knows. and I for one could care less.
now how bout you go stalk someone else with your hate and silliness.

You comprehend so little. There is only one thing you'll understand. Shut up, Steph.

Why, that's a good thing!! And you are becoming an object of scorn because of all of your stupid, uninformative posts!! Half the board has turned on you. But you continue to insist everybody is out of step but you.

you make yourself look stupid and petty by always jumping into a thread you were not in before just to attack me. what your hardon with me is, who knows. and I for one could care less.

You comprehend so little. There is only one thing you'll understand. Shut up, Steph.

LOL, you just proved my point.:lol::eusa_whistle:
here kitty kitty.

Last edited:
We can hope so.....(wondering if you think that is the ONLY qualification she needs)

1. at least 35 years old

but doesnt Palin have those 3 as well

;)

Last edited:
oh the other stations were covering it alright, and all of them were reporting it with scorn at the american people for EVEN questioning it. I guess there is some here who watch other stations besides Fox like you and others here love to regurgitate over and over.

GIve us a tape or transcript of such a scornful reporting...I'm sure it will be easy since they "all" did it.

Hell, just go look up Chrissy Matthew, Keith Olbermann, your alls hero, Rachel Maddow.
try Katie Couric, etc etc etc. have fun.

You should be able to backup your own claims, Steph. If you can't do that, then what you're claiming is bull. You're actually asking somebody else to prove that the content of your post is valid??? You really are one dumb broad.

GIve us a tape or transcript of such a scornful reporting...I'm sure it will be easy since they "all" did it.

Hell, just go look up Chrissy Matthew, Keith Olbermann, your alls hero, Rachel Maddow.

You should be able to backup your own claims, Steph. If you can't do that, then what you're claiming is bull. You're actually asking somebody else to prove that the content of your post is valid??? You really are one dumb broad.

when you take over ownership of this board then you can dictate to me what I should do.
but then if you did take it over, I'm sure many people would LEAVE. they just couldn't take how tolerant and kind you are.:lol:

Last edited:

LOL, you just proved my point.:lol::eusa_whistle:
here kitty kitty.

Your point??? :lol: You won't have a point if you live to be 100!!

when you take over ownership of this board then you can dictate to me what I should do.
but then if you did take it over, I'm sure many people would LEAVE.:lol:

What a freaking cop out!!! You're not fooling anybody.

but then if you did take it over, I'm sure many people would LEAVE.:lol:

What a freaking cop out!!! You're not fooling anybody.

you really couldn't find someone else to stalk? ya need to try harder.:lol:

well shes sucking down money that could go elsewhere, so, she better run. frankly she doesn't have a prayer, thats just the reality, period. So, I don't see the point.

You don't shoot across the bow if you never intend on following through and shooting for real.

In my book, if she continues this and bows out again, she has again done herself damage that will weigh on her.

Why the Hell do you even care? "The GOP deserves far better than her."

whatever.....

Oh, I know.... you guys are skeered of her. :lol:

Palin quit because she knew she could make lots of money off of people like you. And for that, she deserves credit for being an astute business woman who knows her clientele.

That is pure speculation on your part. but nice try.

People get rich off of "pure speculation" when they are right.
And he is right.

Forum List

Back