Oh snap! China laughs at Trump and the US Media

mamooth

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
China Shrugs Off Trump Twitter Jab on North Korea
---
When it came to the question of whether Trump should use his Twitter account to make important foreign policy statements, Geng merely commented that, “We don’t pay attention to the features of foreign leaders’ behavior. We focus more on their policies.”
---

Count on the Chinese for an insult delivered with a calm smile.

Expect a lot of this, world leaders mocking Trump. I mean, what's he gonna do, cry at them in another Twitter rant? They want him to look deranged, and damage the reputation of the USA.

Conservatives pay the salaries of our nutty conservative mainstream media, so our media has to bow and scrape. Not so elsewhere in the world. It will be an interesting contrast, the whole planet laughing at what a pissy manchild Trump is, while our conservative mainstream media licks his boots even more frenetically. I imagine they'll push the "If you laugh along with the rest of the world, you're not loyal to the USA!" card. We'll respond by laughing even harder, and that will really trigger the Trump-snowflakes.

---
When it came to the question of whether Trump should use his Twitter account to make important foreign policy statements, Geng merely commented that, “We don’t pay attention to the features of foreign leaders’ behavior. We focus more on their policies.”
---

Expect a lot of this, world leaders mocking Trump. I mean, what's he gonna do, cry at them in another Twitter rant? They want him to look deranged, and damage the reputation of the USA.

Conservatives pay the salaries of our nutty conservative mainstream media, so our media has to bow and scrape. Not so elsewhere in the world. It will be an interesting contrast, the whole planet laughing at what a pissy manchild Trump is, while our conservative mainstream media licks his boots even more frenetically. I imagine they'll push the "If you laugh along with the rest of the world, you're not loyal to the USA!" card. We'll respond by laughing even harder, and that will really trigger the Trump-snowflakes.

Did you see the Mammoth? Pretty funny about his twitter and putin

Meh, who gives a fuck?
. . . well, TBH, it was funny.

15826232_733658250116409_7630244016177643272_n.jpg

---
---

Trump is not Obama

Trump is not Obama

True dat. The world respected Obama, instead of laughing hard at him.

I need to find some "Miss me yet?" bumperstickers with Obama on them. They'd be very, very popular with normal people, and they'd trigger the Trump-snowflakes. I've seen it on T-shirts, but I want a bumpersticker.

---
---

Trump is not Obama
Trump is not Obama

True dat. The world respected Obama, instead of laughing hard at him.

I need to find some "Miss me yet?" bumperstickers with Obama on them. They'd be very, very popular with normal people, and they'd trigger the Trump-snowflakes. I've seen it on T-shirts, but I want a bumpersticker.

>>The world respected Obama<<

ROFLOL

You don't get out enough

---
---

Conservative mainstream media? That was a joke, right?

~looks sad and completely lost~

I'm missing the insult, or even joke, in China's statement, whats the insult? The linguistic misuse interplay of "features"? Maybe "twitter enabled" or something?

Can haz someone e'splain I want giggles too

---
---

Trump is not Obama
Indeed Trump is not Obama. He`s more like Kim Jong Un. They both play golf, they both lie continuously, they both have bad hair, they both think that nuclear weapons are cool, etc. Kim Jong now has competition for the most clownish leader on the planet.

---
---

Oh snap! Donald J. Trump is the the next POTUS and China is fucked.

---
---

Tough shaking that election hangover eh!

Indeed Trump is not Obama. He`s more like Kim Jong Un. They both play golf, they both lie continuously, they both have bad hair, they both think that nuclear weapons are cool, etc. Kim Jong now has competition for the most clownish leader on the planet.
obama lies every time he opens his blowhole so you make no sense. He's costing us money and freedom, Trump hurt your pussy and that's supposed to somehow matter? WTF?

---
---

Oh snap! Donald J. Trump is the the next POTUS and China is fucked.
what a rube

Forum List

Back