OH SNAP! 'House Intelligence Chair: ‘No Proof’ Russians Were Trying To Get Trump Elected'

Wow- great way not to address my post.

Why don't any of your right wing nut jobs care whether Russia tried to hack our election?

Trump will be President regardless
- but why do you just not give a damn whether or not Russia tried to influence our election?
Perhaps you can answer me, what Law or regulation makes it illegal for a third party to release damaging information about a Presidential Candidate?

Wow- once again- you are desperately trying not to address my post.

Why don't any of your right wing nut jobs care whether Russia tried to hack our election?

- but why do you just not give a damn whether or not Russia tried to influence our election?
NO ONE hacked the election retard. NO ONE. .

You must have quite the hardon for Putin to keep avoiding the actual words of my post.

No one tried to hack the election dumb ass.

The FBI says otherwise.
https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf

GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity

This Joint Analysis Report (JAR) is the result of analytic efforts between the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). This document
provides technical details regarding the tools and infrastructure used by the Russian civilian and
military intelligence Services (RIS) to compromise and exploit networks and endpoints
associated with the U.S. election,

'Russian... military intelligence Services to.... compromise with the U.S. election."

So you are saying that the FBI, Homeland Security and the CIA are all lying?

Trump will be President regardless- but why do you just not give a damn whether or not Russia tried to influence our election?

You must have quite the hardon for Putin to keep avoiding the actual words of my post.
Why do you continue to repeat this false narrative while simultaneously both refusing to acknowledge there is no proof such a thing occurred AND refusing to admit you can NOT produce any such evidence?

Why do you not care whether Russia tried to hack our elections?

https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf

This Joint Analysis Report (JAR) is the result of analytic efforts between the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). This document
provides technical details regarding the tools and infrastructure used by the Russian civilian and
military intelligence Services (RIS) to compromise and exploit networks and endpoints

'Russian... military intelligence Services to.... compromise with the U.S. election."

Trump will be President regardless- but why do you just not give a damn whether or not Russia tried to influence our election?
None of those agencies claimed the election was hacked, if they did they lied as NO vote was hacked at all.

Within the next page of this thread I challenge any USMB member to provide definitive proof that the Russians 'hacked the election' and their intent was to help Trump

I challenge you to provide definitive proof that the Russians did not try to hack the American elections.

I am baffled by why Conservatives have decided to believe Russia more than our own intelligence agencies.
Once again for the SLOW and STUPID no one claims the election was hacked. .

Once again for the SLOW and the Stupid- I don't understand why Sarge doesn't care whether or not Russia tried to hack our election.

Why do you continue to repeat this false narrative while simultaneously both refusing to acknowledge there is no proof such a thing occurred AND refusing to admit you can NOT produce any such evidence?

Why do you not care whether Russia tried to hack our elections?

None of those agencies claimed the election was hacked, if they did they lied as NO vote was hacked at all.

You keep denying what the agencies say.

Here is what I am asking:

Why don't any of you right wing nutters care whether or not Russia tried to hack our election?

The accusation is there from the CIA and the FBI and Homeland Security that Russia may have tried to hack the election.

Why do you have absolutely no interest in finding out whether or not Russia did try to hack our election?

Within the next page of this thread I challenge any USMB member to provide definitive proof that the Russians 'hacked the election' and their intent was to help Trump

I challenge you to provide definitive proof that the Russians did not try to hack the American elections.

I am baffled by why Conservatives have decided to believe Russia more than our own intelligence agencies.

Once again for the SLOW and the Stupid- I don't understand why Sarge doesn't care whether or not Russia tried to hack our election.

Quote the SPECIFIC line where any of them claim the Russians hacked the election and used the words hacked the election.

the alt right stains don't need no stinkin' reading.
Perhaps YOU can link or post the law or regulation that makes it illegal for a third party to post damaging information about a Political campaign or person running for office?
Check your libel laws. If it was done knowingly with intention to deceive, such a person could be charged.
And yet NOT a single accusation that the information was false.
Leave it to the intel agencies.

Quote the SPECIFIC line where any of them claim the Russians hacked the election and used the words hacked the election.
Why? The intel agencies said the Russians were involved. End of story.

the alt right stains don't need no stinkin' reading.
Perhaps YOU can link or post the law or regulation that makes it illegal for a third party to post damaging information about a Political campaign or person running for office?
Check your libel laws. If it was done knowingly with intention to deceive, such a person could be charged.
And yet NOT a single accusation that the information was false.
Leave it to the intel agencies.
Leave it to intel to claim reports made are false while the people from whom the reports were taken do not, really? Why? Cause the truth hurts? and you are claiming something patently false? Again Hillary and Podesta have not send the emails were false only they would know not US Intel agencies.

Liberals have no problem parroting a 'Russian Hack' Conspiracy Theory for which there is no supporting evidence and has attacked Trump over it...

However they remain silent about Barak Obama injecting himself openly 4 times into other nations elections / governace:

- Helping to overthtow Mubarak
- Helping murder Gadaffi
- Trying to overthrow Netanyahu
- STILL trying to overthrow Assad

Obama has done - 4 times - what he has, so far, falsely accused the Russians of doing.

There is plenty of evidence Obama did so while there in none to prove the Russians did...

...and Snowflakes are perfectly fine with all of that!

Why? The intel agencies said the Russians were involved. End of story.
They never said the Election was hacked that is a lie.

Liberals have no problem parroting a 'Russian Hack' Conspiracy Theory for which there is no supporting evidence !

And by parroting- you mean providing the actual report by the chief intelligence agencies in the United States

Why don't you care whether Russia tried to hack our election?

Liberals have no problem parroting a 'Russian Hack' Conspiracy Theory for which there is no supporting evidence !

And by parroting- you mean providing the actual report by the chief intelligence agencies in the United States

Why don't you care whether Russia tried to hack our election?
I repeat quote the actual line where the report says the Russians hacked the election.

Egypt.
Libya.
Israel.
Syria.

4 times Obama interfered in foreign governments, elections, leaderships...

WHERE IS YOUR CONDEMNATION OF OBAMA, JAKE?

As long as Barry is doing it, snowflakes like you have no problem with it.

While you're answering, why don't you provide the definitive evidence proving the Russians hacked anything or did so to help Trump.

I am all for punishing those who interfere in other nations' elections / governance, I just want snowflakes to provide the evidence the Russians did so.

I am betting, as has been the case this whole thread, you / snowflakes will not be able to provide such evidence.

Liberals have no problem parroting a 'Russian Hack' Conspiracy Theory for which there is no supporting evidence and has attacked Trump over it...

- Helping murder Gadaffi!

If President Obama did have a hand in the death of Gadaffi, he should get a medal for it.

Why you are pissed off that the United States helped kill a terrorist who killed American soldiers and civilians
upload_2017-1-4_16-29-55.jpeg
-Lockerbie bombing victims

1986 Berlin discotheque bombing - Wikipedia
On April 5, 1986, three people were killed and around 230 injured when La Belle discothèque was bombed in West Berlin. The entertainment venue was commonly frequented by United States soldiers, and two of the dead and 79 of the injured were American servicemen.

AND you don't care whether Russia tried to hack our election

Just shows how little you give a damn about Americans.

Forum List

Back