OH SNAP! 'House Intelligence Chair: ‘No Proof’ Russians Were Trying To Get Trump Elected'

Once again for the SLOW and the Stupid- I don't understand why Sarge doesn't care whether or not Russia tried to hack our election.

https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf

GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity

This Joint Analysis Report (JAR) is the result of analytic efforts between the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). This document
provides technical details regarding the tools and infrastructure used by the Russian civilian and
military intelligence Services (RIS) to compromise and exploit networks and endpoints
associated with the U.S. election,

'Russian... military intelligence Services to.... compromise with the U.S. election."

So you are saying that the FBI, Homeland Security and the CIA are all lying?

Why don't any of your right wing nut jobs care whether Russia tried to hack our election?

Trump will be President regardless- but why do you just not give a damn whether or not Russia tried to influence our election?
You keep posting this report as if it actually says something it does NOT.

"This document provides technical details regarding the tools and infrastructure used by the Russian civilian and military intelligence Services (RIS) to compromise and exploit networks and endpoints associated with the U.S. election"

1. The Russians did not 'hack the election'.
- No voting machines were hacked. No votes for Hillary were changed to Trump. When technical glitches occurred, in fact, it was Trump votes being switched to Hillary.

2. There has been no proof that the Russians even hacked the DNC's and/or Podesta's e-mails
- The man who leaked the data unequivocally states the information was provided to him by a DNC Insider. This has not been proven false.
- No connection between Julian Assange has been established, which is required if we are to believe the Russians did the hacking and passed the info to Assange to release.
- The only evidence that hacking MIGHT have occurred is 1( Circumstantial: the Russians have tried hacking OTHER institutions before, and 2) on several computers was found an out-dated Ukrainian code that can be downloaded and used by anyone TODAY - this is not proof that any successful hacking occurred.

3. Despite 17 Intel agencies DECLARING the Russians 'hacked the election' they have shown ZERO evidence
- When given the chance to do so before Congress, they illegally violated a Congressional Subpoena, refusing to appear and refusing to provide any evidence.
- The Chairman of the Intel Committee has come out and declared there is NO DEFINITIVE EVIDENCE that Russia 'hacked the election' and/or NO EVIDENCE to support the claim they did so to help Trump.

4. Despite Barak Obama declaring this happened and going as far as expelling 35 Russian Reps from the US, he has shown ZERO evidence to support his claim.

5. Despite snowflakes parroting the comments of 17 Intel Agencies, Obama, and the FBI report that proved nothing, they have been unwilling and - like the Intel agencies - unable to provide any definitive evidence, either.

If this was a criminal case it would have been dismissed by now for lack of evidence.

I am all for punishing anyone who injects themselves into elections / foreign government governance, but the case must be made 1st based on solid, definitive evidence. So far Liberals have shown NONE.

It's not a crock of anything just because you don't understand it or see the reason why it exists...or because Hillary lost.

I understand that if 3,000,000+ more American citizens wanted Hillary Clinton than did Donald Trump.......Trump should be the president????? The electoral college was enacted when folks had to ride a horse or buggy to a place to vote. In case you haven't noticed now a person can leave NY in the morning and make a meeting in LA the next morning. The outdated electoral college should be superceded with a modern method of voting. There's nothing you can say which might justify the loser of an election becoming the winner. What happened to a "Show of Hands?"
If you believe the LIB 'man-bun' dopers their female 'snowflake' coastal elites should choose the President you are delusional.
For Christ's sake you assholes can't tie a fucking shoelace.
The snowflakes have no problem with the electoral college...until they lose.

They claim to be for the popular Vote...but then they declare they are for the Electoral College voters to say 'F* the people - this vote is MINE to correct the wrongs I think have been done and pick who I like'...as long it is a Liberal.

This proves one thing - Liberals do not want the Electoral College. They don't even want the popular Vote (because if they would ever lose that they would declare it sucks and is unfair). What they want, as they proved this past election, is a Democratic Party win any way they can get it:
- Rigged their Primary
- Engaged in Voter Fraud during the Primary
- Fed Hillary debate questions in advance
- Vandalized and Firebombed GOP HQs
- Hired thugs to intimidate, beat, and bloody Trump Supporters
- Claimed they won via Popular Vote
- Demanded Recounts
- Tried to flip Electoral College Voters
- Pushing the UNPROVEN Conspiracy Theory about the Russians

Whatever it takes!

What it means is that three million more Americans wanted Hillary than did Trump. Because of an antiquated, literally horse and buggy, 17th century electoral college procedure most of us weren't accommodated. The same thing happened in 2000, Gore vs Bush.

The problem is, all 3 million of those people were Californians. If 20-30k had moved to Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin, the electoral results would have been quite different. As it were, they all voted in California where California's 55 electoral votes went to Hillary.

It's not the antiquated system, it's the Constitutional system and it's how the candidates campaigned. Had the candidates been attempting to win by popular vote, Trump would have spent more time campaigning in New York and California. You cannot take the results of an election run on electoral college votes and retroactively apply new rules.

The team that wins the Super Bowl is playing to get the highest score. After the game is over, you can't change the rules and make the winner be the team with the most yards in offense. If most yards in offense is the criteria, the teams would have an obviously different strategy for the game. This notion that Hillary somehow "won" something is just you trying to change the parameters of the game, after the fact.

Within the next page of this thread I challenge any USMB member to provide definitive proof that the Russians 'hacked the election' and their intent was to help Trump

I challenge you to provide definitive proof that the Russians did not try to hack the American elections.

I am baffled by why Conservatives have decided to believe Russia more than our own intelligence agencies.

You want Easy to prove something didn't happen? Really? The burden of proof is on the one making the claim. You believing something doesn't make it a fact. if you make the claim and want others to believe it too, YOU have to prove it. Not the other way around. Your name is kind of ironic. Maybe you should change it to Stupidly.

Within the next page of this thread I challenge any USMB member to provide definitive proof that the Russians 'hacked the election' and their intent was to help Trump

I challenge you to provide definitive proof that the Russians did not try to hack the American elections.

I am baffled by why Conservatives have decided to believe Russia more than our own intelligence agencies.
you want him to prove russia didn't hack? Well I can easily. You can't prove they did!!! there you go. Got anymore easy ones?

you want him to prove russia didn't hack? Well I can easily. You can't prove they did!!! there you go. Got anymore easy ones?
The burden of proof / wrong-doing falls on the accuser. Liberals have no definitive proof. This latest stunt is just an example of how they will do anything / say anything to defend this (so far) Conspiracy Theory.

The burden of proof / wrong-doing falls on the accuser. Liberals have no definitive proof. This latest stunt is just an example of how they will do anything / say anything to defend this (so far) Conspiracy Theory.
dealing with individuals who think they don't have to provide evidence is tough. Problem is, no evidence, no can go along with em. Just keep it that simple and watch the insults and name calling. That's when I know they got shit.

What it means is that three million more Americans wanted Hillary than did Trump. Because of an antiquated, literally horse and buggy, 17th century electoral college procedure most of us weren't accommodated. The same thing happened in 2000, Gore vs Bush.

:lol:

That you are clueless as to why we have the EC speaks volumes.

Keep on derping.

:lol:

dealing with individuals who think they don't have to provide evidence is tough. Problem is, no evidence, no can go along with em. Just keep it that simple and watch the insults and name calling. That's when I know they got shit.

Dealing with individuals who want to disregard the reports of American intelligence agencies is tough.

I can remember when conservatives at least pretended to care about the security of the United States.

And by 'Conspiracy Theory'- you mean pointing out that the FBI and Homeland Security have jointly concluded that Russia tried to hack the American election.

Dealing with individuals who want to disregard the reports of American intelligence agencies is tough..
I don't want to disregard them. I want to see the definitive evidence they have. Please, again, provide that evidence...and don't post the FBI report again because we have established already that it does NOT provide any definitive evidence.

You want Easy to prove something didn't happen? Really? The burden of proof is on the one making the claim. You believing something doesn't make it a fact. if you make the claim and want others to believe it too, YOU have to prove it. Not the other way around. Your name is kind of ironic. Maybe you should change it to Stupidly.

I don't have to prove anything.

The FBI and Homeland Security have issued a report concluding that Russia tried to hack our election process

Easy, you and his fellow travellers want to ignore that report- and don't care whether or not Russia tried to hack the election.

Why do you not care whether or not Russia hacked our election process?

I guess you are 'the ends justify the means' kind of Trump supporters.

And by 'Conspiracy Theory'- you mean pointing out that the FBI and Homeland Security have jointly concluded that Russia tried to hack the American election.
Jointly concluded based on what: Please provide the definitive evidence, not the report that says they have concluded it was the Russians. So far, over numerous thread and dozens of pages you have both refused and been unable to provide such definitive proof. Do so not.

I am giving you the opportunity, like Congress gave the Intel Community, to provide that definitive proof now. Don't be like them again and be a 'No-Show'.

Dealing with individuals who want to disregard the reports of American intelligence agencies is tough..
I don't want to disregard them. I want to see the definitive evidence they have. .

I want a jet pack- doesn't mean either of us are going to get what we want.

Of course you are disregarding the report of the FBI and Homeland Security. You keep claiming that there is no evidence- and the FBI and Homeland Security says that there is evidence- that is disregarding their report.

So why don't you care whether or not Russia tried to hack the election?

Simple question.

Yet one you won't answer.

Jointly concluded based on what:

Read the report.

Meanwhile Congress is having hearings today
Hearing On Russian Hacks: 5 Key Quotes From Clapper, McCain Others During Armed Services Committee Event
Senator John McCain
"Every American should be alarmed by Russia's attacks on our nation. There is no national security interest more vital to the United States of America than the ability to hold free and fair elections without foreign interference. That's why Congress must set partisanship aside, follow the facts and work together to devise comprehensive solutions to deter, defend against and, when necessary, respond to foreign cyber attacks."

Director of National Intelligence James Clapper on the scope of the attack on the U.S. election: "This was a multifaceted campaign. So, the hacking was only one part of it and it also entailed classical propaganda, disinformation, fake news."

Once again for the SLOW and the Stupid- I don't understand why Sarge doesn't care whether or not Russia tried to hack our election.

https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf

GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity

This Joint Analysis Report (JAR) is the result of analytic efforts between the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). This document
provides technical details regarding the tools and infrastructure used by the Russian civilian and
military intelligence Services (RIS) to compromise and exploit networks and endpoints
associated with the U.S. election,

'Russian... military intelligence Services to.... compromise with the U.S. election."

So you are saying that the FBI, Homeland Security and the CIA are all lying?

Why don't any of your right wing nut jobs care whether Russia tried to hack our election?

Trump will be President regardless- but why do you just not give a damn whether or not Russia tried to influence our election?
You keep posting this report as if it actually says something it does NOT.

"This document provides technical details regarding the tools and infrastructure used by the Russian civilian and military intelligence Services (RIS) to compromise and exploit networks and endpoints associated with the U.S. election"

1. The Russians did not 'hack the election'.

The Russians tried to hack our election. The real question is why you don't care whether or not the Russians did try

As the Report notes:

"Russian...military intelligence Services to compromise networks...associated with the U.S. election"

Why don't you care whether the Russians tried to hack our election?

[
3. Despite 17 Intel agencies DECLARING the Russians 'hacked the election' they have shown ZERO evidence

So you agree that 17 intelligence agencies have agreed that the Russians tried to hack our election- you just don't care that what they have concluded.

Because you won't believe what American intelligence agencies say unless they provide you with evidence that may be from covert resources.

It's not a crock of anything just because you don't understand it or see the reason why it exists...or because Hillary lost.

I understand that if 3,000,000+ more American citizens wanted Hillary Clinton than did Donald Trump.......Trump should be the president????? The electoral college was enacted when folks had to ride a horse or buggy to a place to vote. In case you haven't noticed now a person can leave NY in the morning and make a meeting in LA the next morning. The outdated electoral college should be superceded with a modern method of voting. There's nothing you can say which might justify the loser of an election becoming the winner. What happened to a "Show of Hands?"
No, you are mixed up. Jan. 20 is the inauguration swearing in ceremony to provide for horse travel from the furtherest reaches of the US. If anything that should be done away with since it's down to hours now. And it leaves time for a spiteful president to sabotage the incoming term.

The EC is so the urban areas cannot totally control all the states. We are a nation of states and each state has a stake in the game. Just because liberals want to do away with borders and run everything from central headquarters that doesn't mean it will happen. It takes 4/5th of the states to agree and it aint' happening in your lifetime.

Forum List

Back