Oh the Butthurt Threads to Come! Mark O'Mara filing suit against FL

YAY! Where's that dancing banana smilie...................I have to go find it.
:lol:

some asshole vevetcheezy I think was having a bird about this earlier. Hehehehe, completely stressed out.

George Zimmerman defense: We'll ask but we expect state to pay just a fraction of his $200k to $300k in legal costs.

Mark O'Mara said Tuesday that the state should pay all of George Zimmerman's legal costs because he was innocent but predicted it would wind up paying roughly one-quarter of that.

At a 1p.m. news conference O'Mara, who was Zimmerman's defense attorney, reiterated that he would soon ask a judge to sign an order, authorizing the state to cover $200,000 to $300,000 in Zimmerman's court costs.

some asshole vevetcheezy I think was having a bird about this earlier. Hehehehe, completely stressed out.

He's going to ask a judge to sign an order authorizing it. I got so excited about seeing him on TV I lost my mind for a sec.

LOLOLOLOLOL

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana:

George Zimmerman defense: We'll ask but we expect state to pay just a fraction of his $200k to $300k in legal costs.

Mark O'Mara said Tuesday that the state should pay all of George Zimmerman's legal costs because he was innocent but predicted it would wind up paying roughly one-quarter of that.

At a 1p.m. news conference O'Mara, who was Zimmerman's defense attorney, reiterated that he would soon ask a judge to sign an order, authorizing the state to cover $200,000 to $300,000 in Zimmerman's court costs.

I don't like many defense attorneys (and it's not their fault it's their clients being horrid) but I love love this guy................

Florida will settle. They don 't want what they did plastered over the media or even the internet.

He's going to ask a judge to sign an order authorizing it. I got so excited about seeing him on TV I lost my mind for a sec.

LOLOLOLOLOL

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana:

Oh and thank you for rockette version of the dancing bananas!

omg now I'm thinking bananorama................

some one pinch me....

Now although I never saw him guys guys guys remember flintstone up here, he came across in print and on the net as cool as a cuke and just this about the facts. Just the facts.

Dedicated to his client. I'd want him in my corner if I was falsely accused.

And there's whistle blower suit against the 8th SAO.

Sucks when the gubbamint blows it that bad and then has to be accountable.

I don't like many defense attorneys (and it's not their fault it's their clients being horrid) but I love love this guy................

Florida will settle. They don 't want what they did plastered over the media or even the internet.

Oh oopsie. Did I just put this on the internetz?

:D

That whistleblower suit is going to do some "what they did" spewing.

Isn't there a sanctions hearing pending also?

Hmmm.

Ah...sucking off the government teat, eh?

No one is.

Come on Bod this isn't like Matthew. This is bullshit what you guys are doing.

Trayvon Martin Luther KIng give me a freaking break here Bod. And you demean with every post with every thread with everything a real deal like with Shepherd. Shepard not sure on how to spell the last name.

It makes me want to bazooka barf because that was the real deal. Why are you so on about this punk? I don't get it.

Last edited:
Ah...sucking off the government teat, eh?

Jesse, Al, the NAACP and the ACLU should chip it too.

The DA wasn't going to press charges, because he knew the law and what he could prove.

All I can think of is party line. That's what is so sad. I have known more and many on this board from other ones and I know, well I suspect I know they are good people.

But given the chance to cut loose and be assholes??????????????????/

Apparently it is too tempting.

Forum List

Back