Oh the Butthurt Threads to Come! Mark O'Mara filing suit against FL

YAY! Where's that dancing banana smilie...................I have to go find it.
:lol:

some asshole vevetcheezy I think was having a bird about this earlier. Hehehehe, completely stressed out.

That is one good looking John Deer Tractor in your avatar TD.

Okey dokey I love you to death.It's the old john deer.

say no more, say no more...

:lol:

Last edited:
Ah...sucking off the government teat, eh?

No one is.

Come on Bod this isn't like Matthew. This is bullshit what you guys are doing.

Trayvon Martin Luther KIng give me a freaking break here Bod. And you demean with every post with every thread with everything a real deal like with Shepherd. Shepard not sure on how to spell the last name.

It makes me want to bazooka barf because that was the real deal. Why are you so on about this punk? I don't get it.

It is called 'mental lock step'. She cana hep it.

Ah...sucking off the government teat, eh?

No, its called 'Government fascists, pay the damn bills for being a bunch of ideological retards.'

Whoopsie! Messed up!

Pay the tab and face the consequences.

Doesn't happen often with gubbamint but when it does... kind of makes you want to vote for the guy on the Right Side of the Fence.

Stamina for President.

As it should be. BUT, I really feel sorry for the Florida taxpayers because that is who will pay in the long run.

Shellie Zimmerman plea: George Zimmerman's wife to get probation in plea deal - OrlandoSentinel.com

SANFORD – Shellie Zimmerman, the wife of acquitted murder suspect George Zimmerman, will today plead guilty to a less serious form of perjury in a plea deal that will require her to serve one year of probation.

And there goes that!

There's a lie in every trial. There is rarely a prosecution for perjury. This one happened because it was such a high profile case. There was never any intent to jail her for perjury. Ever.

That amazing that they are asking for defense funds, since the Zimm fund collected over 200k, and that was an amount available in April 2012;

Nearly $200,000 has been raised for Mr. Zimmerman’s defense.

The Zimmerman Defense Fund, Donations and Taxes: Sorting It All Out - Forbes

Actually he's seeking money for this:

George Zimmerman's attorney said Tuesday that he is going to ask the state of Florida to pay for some of his client's non-lawyer legal bills, including for experts, printing and court reporters, and that the price tag could reach $300,000.

Lawsuits are a dime a dozen. Let's see if he collects before venting any outrage.

When I come to Gulf Shores this winter, I plan to do some exploring. I want to drive down the coast of Florida and down to Key West. I may be forced to do a drive by of his office. I have to wonder if he will stay in the modest little cottage or if he has moved up to a sky scraper.

Stamina moving on up??

Let's ask the Magic Eight Ball.

*shake* *shake* *shake*

The_Magic_8_Ball_Has_All_the_Answers.png

Stamina moving on up??

Let's ask the Magic Eight Ball.

*shake* *shake* *shake*

The_Magic_8_Ball_Has_All_the_Answers.png

LOL! Some student always brought a mystic 8 ball to class on test day. I think they would have been better off studying. Also, the would reach out and touch us when we handed out the tests, kinda like the woman touching the hem of Christ's garmet. If they hadn't studied enough, it was too late at that point! LOL

George Zimmerman defense: We'll ask but we expect state to pay just a fraction of his $200k to $300k in legal costs.

Mark O'Mara said Tuesday that the state should pay all of George Zimmerman's legal costs because he was innocent but predicted it would wind up paying roughly one-quarter of that.

At a 1p.m. news conference O'Mara, who was Zimmerman's defense attorney, reiterated that he would soon ask a judge to sign an order, authorizing the state to cover $200,000 to $300,000 in Zimmerman's court costs.

If there was any true justice in the world, Al Sharpton would have to pay the legal expenses since he's directly responsible for that financial disaster.

Forum List

Back