Oh, the irony of congress, the irony

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Folks, you have got to love what is happening in congress today......(sigh)...conservatives won this last election, promising once again "change", promising once again, they're their to fight for you...and time and time and time and time again, all you get for your votes are in fighting, endless debates on nothing, hearings on nothing and opulence.....its rather sad to see conservative voters each election cycle put all their hopes in these people only to recieve for the next 2 years, nothing......So here's the challenge, since Obama has been president, can someone here please tell me what has the conservative congressional's ever done to advance the discussion of jobs and change for the those who blindly support them?

Well for one they've been pushing the keystones pipeline which Obama has been opposing.

Course that's one of many. Maybe if you did a little research...

• Banned
Well for one they've been pushing the keystones pipeline which Obama has been opposing.

Research? Maybe if you did a little research, you'd find as we all have found....nada!!

• Banned
It's not so much what they've created, it's what they've stopped from being created.

LOL and that's why you wasted a vote, to stop Obama from what? I honestly don't think you voters have a clue on what you want from your gov. and thats sad to me

It's not so much what they've created, it's what they've stopped from being created.

LOL and that's why you wasted a vote, to stop Obama from what? I honestly don't think you voters have a clue on what you want from your gov. and thats sad to me

I know what I want from the federal government, a hell of a lot less of it. Like kill the EPA, DOE and consolidate many other agencies that are duplicating services. Oh and get welfare out of the tax code, secure our borders, have a verifiable entry/exit system to track visas and have our military strong enough to handle 2-3 contingencies at the same time. That's all just to start.

Folks, you have got to love what is happening in congress today......(sigh)...conservatives won this last election, promising once again "change", promising once again, they're their to fight for you...and time and time and time and time again, all you get for your votes are in fighting, endless debates on nothing, hearings on nothing and opulence.....its rather sad to see conservative voters each election cycle put all their hopes in these people only to recieve for the next 2 years, nothing......So here's the challenge, since Obama has been president, can someone here please tell me what has the conservative congressional's ever done to advance the discussion of jobs and change for the those who blindly support them?
They've repealed ObamaCare more than 50 times. Stopped that shit right in its tracks. So HA!

BENGHAZI!

I win.

Research? Maybe if you did a little research, you'd find as we all have found....nada!!

and yet I just provided you one and that's barely the tip of the iceberg.

pretending there is none when I've already told you one is simply delusional.

They've repealed ObamaCare more than 50 times. Stopped that shit right in its tracks. So HA!

BENGHAZI!

I win.

I remember you being more level headed. Lately you've been over the top. What happened?

I know what I want from the federal government, a hell of a lot less of it. Like kill the EPA, DOE and consolidate many other agencies that are duplicating services. Oh and get welfare out of the tax code, secure our borders, have a verifiable entry/exit system to track visas and have our military strong enough to handle 2-3 contingencies at the same time. That's all just to start.

(sigh)......okay, so now that you have both houses, maybe you should insist that they address these concerns of your....however, you and I both know, this majority will address nothing. All will do what politicians do best, posture, stick to mainstream gripes and campaign a year ahead of the next election. I just don't understand why everyone get so excited about conservatives having a majority, rarely does this lot every accomplish anything....just sayin

BENGHAZI!

I win.
You of course are trying to be funny, correct?

BENGHAZI!

I win.

I remember you being more level headed. Lately you've been over the top. What happened?

Really? I just got here and so far I've been pretty tempered in my responses to yaw, at least I thought so....you tell me what happened?

(sigh)......okay, so now that you have both houses, maybe you should insist that they address these concerns of your....however, you and I both know, this majority will address nothing. All will do what politicians do best, posture, stick to mainstream gripes and campaign a year ahead of the next election. I just don't understand why everyone get so excited about conservatives having a majority, rarely does this lot every accomplish anything....just sayin

The commiecrat party of NO has had a strangle hold on congress for 50 months now. Your dear leaders favorite boi Reid has made sure none of the republican legislation has even been considered in the senate. The rare exception was Keystone which Reid allowed to get through because he knew your dear leader would veto it. Hell the commiecrats have refused to allow a budget to be passed, using regular order, since your dear leader came into office and folks are getting fed up with them.

The commiecrat party of NO has had a strangle hold on congress for 50 months now. Your dear leaders favorite boi Reid has made sure none of the republican legislation has even been considered in the senate. The rare exception was Keystone which Reid allowed to get through because he knew your dear leader would veto it. Hell the commiecrats have refused to allow a budget to be passed, using regular order, since your dear leader came into office and folks are getting fed up with them.

Do you think for one hot minute, had any of these bill involved real answers to job potentials, the dem's would just let it sit around? I challenge you to go to .org website and look at these so called 80 bills, most are nothing but pork crap, a few addressing jobs but from a tax cut for the rich level, which we've all seen doesn't create jobs.

Do you think for one hot minute, had any of these bill involved real answers to job potentials, the dem's would just let it sit around? I challenge you to go to .org website and look at these so called 80 bills, most are nothing but pork crap, a few addressing jobs but from a tax cut for the rich level, which we've all seen doesn't create jobs.

80 bills, try 300, many of which dealt with important issues such a jobs. BTW those 300 were just in the 2 years of the previous congress.

80 bills, try 300, many of which dealt with important issues such a jobs. BTW those 300 were just in the 2 years of the previous congress.

I've been to the website reading some of those bills and trust me, it wasn't much there. But tax crap for the rich....do yourself a favor and read some of the bills, you'd be surprised.

I've been to the website reading some of those bills and trust me, it wasn't much there. But tax crap for the rich....do yourself a favor and read some of the bills, you'd be surprised.

How about you provide some examples, I seriously doubt all 300 didn't deserve consideration in the senate.

Forum List

Back