OH, this is going to be good

Based on the Morgan Quitno Press 2008 national crime rankings, Cleveland ranked as the 7th most dangerous city in the nation among US cities with a population of 100,000 to 500,000 and the 11th most dangerous overall.[146] Violent crime from 2005 to 2006 was mostly unchanged nationwide, but increased more than 10% in Cleveland. The murder rate dropped 30% in Cleveland, but was still far above the national average. Property crime from 2005 to 2006 was virtually unchanged across the country and in Cleveland, with larceny-theft down by 7% but burglaries up almost 14%.[147]

Democrat run, dangerous city. Bunch of Republicans with guns coming to town might be just the thing for Cleveland.

You can bet your ass(ets) that the hypocrites on the left will be packing during the democrat convention regardless of a petition.

As Trump has said, making the GOP convention a gun-free zone would just be bait for sickos. There are a lot of sickos out there who hate Trump. We need to keep Trump safe and make the venue open carry.

We can see if the NRA plan works

Just don't send in one of those liberal protesters with an anti-Trump sign

We can see if the NRA plan works

Just don't send in one of those liberal protesters with an anti-Trump sign
Here is someone who is exercising both his First and Second Amendment rights. As a Constitution lover, he should be allowed into the convention.

1zd13b4.jpg

Are Trump rallies gun-free zones?

Seems pretty hypocritical to me.

Based on the Morgan Quitno Press 2008 national crime rankings, Cleveland ranked as the 7th most dangerous city in the nation among US cities with a population of 100,000 to 500,000 and the 11th most dangerous overall.[146] Violent crime from 2005 to 2006 was mostly unchanged nationwide, but increased more than 10% in Cleveland. The murder rate dropped 30% in Cleveland, but was still far above the national average. Property crime from 2005 to 2006 was virtually unchanged across the country and in Cleveland, with larceny-theft down by 7% but burglaries up almost 14%.[147]

Democrat run, dangerous city. Bunch of Republicans with guns coming to town might be just the thing for Cleveland.

Which GOP run city should they have picked ? Oh you won't answer the question cause there is no such place .

The GOP wasn't forced to have the convention in Cleveland . They are gonna blame the city or venue , but in reality the GOP doesn't want guns around .

You think the secrete service will be cool wh all these guns around ?!

As Trump has said, making the GOP convention a gun-free zone would just be bait for sickos. There are a lot of sickos out there who hate Trump. We need to keep Trump safe and make the venue open carry.
and watch trump speak from behind bullet proof glass con man and coward ,, a deadly duo

The GOP wasn't forced to have the convention in Cleveland . They are gonna blame the city or venue , but in reality the GOP doesn't want guns around .

You think the secrete service will be cool wh all these guns around ?!
If they could be certain there were no liberals in the crowd but I don't know how they could pull that off.

I'm sure many in here who have guns think there needs to be some exclusions otherwise people could walk into banks and airports with them!

Would any State be crazy enough to lift all exclusions? In terms of public safety I can't see Ohio caving in here because it would seem utter madness to allow people in with guns.

If this possible contested convention happens then theres likely to be a lot of heated emotions and add alcohol into the mix then it doesn't bear thinking about what could transpire.

I'm sure many in here who have guns think there needs to be some exclusions otherwise people could walk into banks and airports with them!

Would any State be crazy enough to lift all exclusions? In terms of public safety I can't see Ohio caving in here because it would seem utter madness to allow people in with guns.

If this possible contested convention happens then theres likely to be a lot of heated emotions and add alcohol into the mix then it doesn't bear thinking about what could transpire.
You've seen too many Hollywood movies.

You've seen too many Hollywood movies.

Even if you think everyone will behave theres still the possibility of an accident, with a packed venue you can't take chances. There will be plenty of security so I don't see why on earth anyone needs to take a gun. Any GOP candidate who thinks this is a good idea should be disqualified as they're obviously too thick to realize the possible consequences and should be nowhere near the WH.

Most of the signatories are Democrats.

It won't happen.

Where does it say they're Dems?

And why wouldn't it happen?

Are you saying the gun nutters are such complete hypocrites that they would not allow guns in their own convention while criticizing the US president for his Secret Service protection?

They want guns in bars, grade schools, churches and everyplace else so why not where they will congregate with like minded nutters?

Are Trump rallies gun-free zones?

Seems pretty hypocritical to me.

But damn funny.

Not one of the blow hard Repubs would allow a gun in the same room except if it was their body guards/Secret Service.

And that's while they piss and moan about the US president have SS protection.

Little wusses.

Forum List

Back