‘Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow’...

If he saw what I saw when I was drownding?

"Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow’... " was the only appropriate response.

They say those you are dying, know when their time is up.....seconds before they actually do pass.
Perhaps he knew, and he was elated at what he saw, and he didn't have fear and was accepting what was happening and instead of muttering "good-bye"........perhaps "oh wow" was his way of saying, where he was going, was looking awesome and he was embracing it.
I like to think of it that way~

To me it states he was likely coherent and conscious at the last second.
Oh wow...oh wow...oh wow...might have been something he would say to provide comfort to those around him.
Impossible to know.

My dad was pronouced dead one moment, then regained consciousness.
He asked for and recieved Last Rights. Then he died.

Jobs's sister didn't have to share her brother's final moments but I'm glad she did.
Took a lot of courage.

My dad was pronouced dead one moment, then regained consciousness.
He asked for and recieved Last Rights. Then he died.

Jobs's sister didn't have to share her brother's final moments but I'm glad she did.
Took a lot of courage.

I believe that the greatest honor one can bestow on the recently departed is to attend their funeral.

I've heard it said that (and i can only paraphrase) . . . if there is a god, he would not make dying, something we all have to do, our final and second great common human experience a bad one . . .

I have seen he miracle of death. A person suffering indescribable pain. And then he/she is free. How is that a bad experience?

He said that because he didn't have his boots on and he always swore he would die with his boots on.

Oh yeah. Well just before that he said "well I'll be damned". LOL
I caught that as sort of all one sentence, 'well i'll be damned, this is funny' right after looking at his stocking feet.

If you watch that scene closely you wil see a flash of light at the foot of Holiday's bed. He 'saw the light.'

'One of my favorite movies. I love that line about 'Frederick Fucking Chopin.'

Jobs' sister said that death did not 'take' him. She said he 'achieved' death. I find that to be an ingriguing statement. And one that has been caught in the web of my thoughts since I read it. For death to be an 'achievement' is indeed a novel concept.

Oh yeah. Well just before that he said "well I'll be damned". LOL
I caught that as sort of all one sentence, 'well i'll be damned, this is funny' right after looking at his stocking feet.

If you watch that scene closely you wil see a flash of light at the foot of Holiday's bed. He 'saw the light.'

'One of my favorite movies. I love that line about 'Frederick Fucking Chopin.'

?
I've watched it several times and not noticed that.

Forum List

Back