Oh, yes, Mr. Trump, there IS "fake news" out there....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
"Siding" with Trump's assertion that there is a lot of fake news floating around, the reality remains that HE, Trump, himself, is the font of this fake news.

No doubt, his 1/3 strong base that is fully enamored with Trumpism, will believe all the bullshit that he spreads, but facts are sobering to the remaining 2/3 of American citizens.......

Fake news exists when Trump states about his "amazing" win in the electoral college (he later stated that he was given"faulty" information by his staff).....Trump's insistence that he only lost the popular vote to Clinton because of "illegals" voting ny the MILLIONS....Trump is full of poop when he states that he inherited a mess from Obama (just check the real stats on the economy and how the foreign press sees Obama vs, Trump world policies)........Trump is outright lying about the stats on crime in the U.S., etc., etc. etc.

So, YES, there is fake news floating around .........and Trump is the faker-in-chief.

Last edited:
There is fake news everywhere. Trump lies almost as much as the MSM.
He won the battle, who will end up winning the war?

Harwood one smart guy
Turning down the Russian agent is the best career move he made. In other times the NSA director would be a dream job and the culmination of one's lifetime work.

He knows something.

But how incompetent is it to formally offer a job to someone who won't take it. Never done in business. Indicates an administration in chaos and disarray.

Trump has lied and cheated all his life You expect him to change??? You got him ,,now live with the mistake
Who said anything about change?
The point being is if you don't expect a change a liar and cheat will be in our WH for at least 4 years Repubs let the fox into the henhouse

Trump has lied and cheated all his life You expect him to change??? You got him ,,now live with the mistake
Who said anything about change?
The point being is if you don't expect a change a liar and cheat will be in our WH for at least 4 years Repubs let the fox into the henhouse
We have had a liar and cheat in the WH for decades. Maybe one day, you disingenuous hacks will get over your bullshit.

He'd have a better chance of winning if when he accuses the MSM of being liars, reporting fake news, he would give an example of what is "fake." At the presser yesterday, he did that, saying the media is reporting that his administration is in 'chaos,' which he denies. It made his argument at least somewhat reasonable (no comment on whether it's true because I don't know). Usually he just calls names but doesn't say why....that's not going to win him any points.

It is the latest chant coming out of Team Trump
Any news they don't like gets labeled "Fake News"

Democrats made the same accusations when "Fake News" was being used against Obama
The difference was that they provided actual facts to show why the news was fake

When Donald Trump spouted fake news that Obama was not born in this country, an actual birth certificate and certification from the State of Hawaii was provided. Yet Trump continued spouting his fake news

When Republicans spouted fake news about "Death Panels" and "Obama wants to kill my baby", Democrats provided actual facts to prove it was not true

But Trump has taken Fake News to a new level. He sees no need to provide actual facts that disprove a story. Only a declaration that it is fake because he does not like the story

I heard it has been officially changed.

It's now very fake news.

I love it. Bigly.

Who is it that started the meme of fake news?

Having this shit boomerang on your asses sucks, don't it?

That is the point of my thread

Democrats were being bombarded with fake news and those stories were debunked with actual facts. Snopes is full of it

Trump has taken the "Fake News" claim and removed the requirement where you actually have to prove it is fake

Dems were "bombarded" by things from the Onion, People's Cube, ABC.com.co, and other places that were OBVIOUSLY fake.

The "fake news" meme was just another attempt by the left to call everyone who doesn't vote for democrats in general, and Hillary in particular, stupid, and it backfired on your snobbish asses.

Deal with the blowback, chumps!

I heard it has been officially changed.

It's now very fake news.

I love it. Bigly.
YUUUUGE.jpg

Yeah, democrats always provided facts :cuckoo:

Who is it that started the meme of fake news?

Having this shit boomerang on your asses sucks, don't it?

That is the point of my thread

Democrats were being bombarded with fake news and those stories were debunked with actual facts. Snopes is full of it

Trump has taken the "Fake News" claim and removed the requirement where you actually have to prove it is fake
Dude half the time they debunk their own titles in the story. Probably forget to delete that. But does that stop you dumbfucks? Hell no.

Dems were "bombarded" by things from the Onion, People's Cube, ABC.com.co, and other places that were OBVIOUSLY fake.

The "fake news" meme was just another attempt by the left to call everyone who doesn't vote for democrats in general, and Hillary in particular, stupid, and it backfired on your snobbish asses.

Well, no. It all comes down to whether there are facts to back up any claims. Trump and his supporters don't have any of those.

Well, no. It all comes down to whether there are facts to back up any claims. Trump and his supporters don't have any of those.

You have the nerve to talk facts, when liberalism is based off nothing but lies.

It is the latest chant coming out of Team Trump
Any news they don't like gets labeled "Fake News"

Democrats made the same accusations when "Fake News" was being used against Obama
The difference was that they provided actual facts to show why the news was fake

When Donald Trump spouted fake news that Obama was not born in this country, an actual birth certificate and certification from the State of Hawaii was provided. Yet Trump continued spouting his fake news

When Republicans spouted fake news about "Death Panels" and "Obama wants to kill my baby", Democrats provided actual facts to prove it was not true

But Trump has taken Fake News to a new level. He sees no need to provide actual facts that disprove a story. Only a declaration that it is fake because he does not like the story

Definitely--any negative news about him is FAKE news. He walks into all the time. They apparently cannot handle his mouth or those midnight tweety fingers. Trump is the epitome of someone who can never get it RIGHT, and of course the news is going to pound him for what he says wrong and or tries to display as a FACT.

Unbelievable but even FOX NEWS is getting tired of it. Who would have ever guessed that--LOL I would have thought that Kelly Ann Conway, (Trump's top physco babble interpreter) was in line to be their next nightly news anchor--LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back