Ohh boo hoo hoo we didn't get enough attention.

You must be a shriveled white cun-t or a silly emotionally unstable female white racist...
The retard here is you. My article clearly shows a bunch of whiney people complaining about a supposed terror attack that has not even been shown to be a terror attack and demanding to know why more news was not devoted to this penny ante situation.

OH...so the gist of your post is that you are upset that people are asking why this incident hasn't received more news coverage..that equals whiny.

However, you starting a thread on the their actions aren't equally as whiny???..LOL

What were you saying about retard, shower shoe???
Why Was The Bomb Attack On NAACP Office Underreported - Newsy Story Poverty Law center good enough for you retard?

Are you really this desperate shower shoe???...this link proves what???
Please try to be somewhat rational in your explanation.

Does it explain why you started a whiny thread complaining about folk you don't even know.
You are the one whining that I pointed out your buddies are complaining cause they do not get enough attention. Everything you claimed even though I never made those claims is shown to be false.

But lets whine and complain cause we did not get enough coverage over an event that is not even known to be a terror attack. Dead French people? Who cares, after all whitey is racist and against all us black people.

So for laughs and giggles...I already know you have no such link.

Show one link where a group of Black people have said that no one cares about dead French people or that they stated that "whitey"is racist against Black people???

Because that does in fact sound mighty whiny to me...who uttered those sentiments???...lol.

I see. So whining and sniveling along with name calling and insults is your MO. You must be black. Or bleeding heart.

He's either black, african-american, a Negro or a white bleeding heart. One thing is for sure. All his cut and paste "attacks" on NAACP offices combined didn't do 1/1000th of the damage those thug heathens did in Ferguson, MO a few months back...Look at us, we po', feel sorry for us.

I see. So whining and sniveling along with name calling and insults is your MO. You must be black. Or bleeding heart.

He's either black, african-american, a Negro or a white bleeding heart. One thing is for sure. All his cut and paste "attacks" on NAACP offices combined didn't do 1/1000th of the damage those thug heathens did in Ferguson, MO a few months back...Look at us, we po', feel sorry for us.

In other words, you are a infectious nasal drip that would excuse white on black terrorism because it was perpetrated by whites...a further continuation of the op's whiny white guy meme.

Forum List

Back