Ohh boo hoo hoo we didn't get enough attention.

It was not a terror attack. It was a bunch of thugs trying to add fuel to the fire in how horrible they are treated, oh my goodness, we are SOooooooo abused. And even with that attempt, they failed.

From the article....

Frustrated by the lack of coverage, users shared information and collective outrage on social media, making #NAACPbombing the No. 1 trending topic on Twitter.

Actor Rashida Jones implored her followers to hold the media accountable. “PLEASE everybody, mainly national news outlets, CARE MORE ABOUT THIS,” she tweeted on Tuesday. “It’s barely getting coverage.”

Georgia Democratic Rep. John Lewis, a veteran of the civil rights movement, also weighed in on the lack of coverage. “I am deeply troubled by the bombing in Colorado. It reminds me of another period,” he wrote. “These stories cannot be swept under the rug #NAACPBombing.”

“Social media has allowed marginalized communities to not only have a voice but find out information that has been traditionally ignored,” said Walid, who contrasted the dearth of coverage of the Colorado incident with the nonstop coverage of the massacre in Paris.

[Nearly] 40 people were killed in a terrorist attack in Yemen the same day as Paris, yet that didn’t get media attention,” Walid said. “The obvious difference was the victims [in Paris] were attacked in Europe, and the chief person targeted by the extremists was Caucasian.”

Walid said the media is silent because the lives of people of color aren’t seen to be as valuable as the lives of white Americans.

“In America its not terrorism if black people are the targets and white people are the suspects. Therefore its not newsworthy. #NAACPBombing,” tweeted Zellie Imani on Wednesday.

So in addition to being the board's whiny white guy shower shoe...you can't read either???!!!

Let's replay for you, as usual you got lost in the mix.

MY POST:
Btw...not to call the shower shoe an ignorant liar, but which news organization or civil rights group bemoaned that fact that this incident was overshadowed by the terrorist attacks in France...or is this simply more belly aching and ass scratching by the shower shoe???

So ONCE AGAIN!!!!...where are your links to the NEWS ORGANIZATIONS OR CIVIL RIGHTS GROUP BEMOANING THE FACT THAT THIS INCIDENT WAS OVERSHADOWED BY THE TERRORIST ATTACKS IN FRANCE????

TRY TO KEEP UP, LARD ASS!!!!
I guess you missed the quote from the Georgia law maker that is Civil Rights leader? Perhaps if you pulled your head out of your ass you might spot stuff like that. Never claimed the press said anything in fact the complaint is the press supposedly did not say enough even though the FBI HAS NOT DECLARED THIS A TERROR ATTACK.

So a Civil Rights leader is now a Civil Rights Group???!!!...lol!

Your ignorance and desperation are hilarious...

Maybe you should stop posting while your head is still stuck up your ass.

I see. So whining and sniveling along with name calling and insults is your MO. You must be black. Or bleeding heart.

It was not a terror attack. It was a bunch of thugs trying to add fuel to the fire in how horrible they are treated, oh my goodness, we are SOooooooo abused. And even with that attempt, they failed.

As I stated...very stupid.
And yet the FBI has not called it an act of Terror. Guess they didn't get the memo.
They'll get the memo, after all since you are the whiny white guy crying and starting threads concerning the incident, they can't help but notice.

The NAACP has pulled this shit several times in its history. They're terrorists no less than the murderers in France. The "crime scene" looked like it was created by two 10 year-kids with a coffee can and some black powder. In other words, it looked like it was created by the highest echelon of the NAACP.

I see. So whining and sniveling along with name calling and insults is your MO. You must be black. Or bleeding heart.
You must be a shriveled white cun-t or a silly emotionally unstable female white racist...
The retard here is you. My article clearly shows a bunch of whiney people complaining about a supposed terror attack that has not even been shown to be a terror attack and demanding to know why more news was not devoted to this penny ante situation.

You must be a shriveled white cun-t or a silly emotionally unstable female white racist...
The retard here is you. My article clearly shows a bunch of whiney people complaining about a supposed terror attack that has not even been shown to be a terror attack and demanding to know why more news was not devoted to this penny ante situation.

OH...so the gist of your post is that you are upset that people are asking why this incident hasn't received more news coverage..that equals whiny.

However, you starting a thread on the their actions aren't equally as whiny???..LOL

What were you saying about retard, shower shoe???

You further lie (as usual) and state that it has not been shown to be a terrorist attack.
Which Law Enforcement agency made that statement???...lol

OH...so the gist of your post is that you are upset that people are asking why this incident hasn't received more news coverage..that equals whiny.

However, you starting a thread on the their actions aren't equally as whiny???..LOL

Why Was The Bomb Attack On NAACP Office Underreported - Newsy Story Poverty Law center good enough for you retard?

I'd say the attack in France over shadowed it. But there is also the fact that Muslims acting badly is somehow scarier than probably white people acting badly.

Notice the difference in the coverage of France and the coverage of the white supremacist that killed all those Sikhs a couple of years ago.

For the last fucking time, it's because there is no network of white people around the world trying.............

Oh what's the fucking use !!!!!!!! :bang3:

Why Was The Bomb Attack On NAACP Office Underreported - Newsy Story Poverty Law center good enough for you retard?

Are you really this desperate shower shoe???...this link proves what???
Please try to be somewhat rational in your explanation.

Does it explain why you started a whiny thread complaining about folk you don't even know.

Are you really this desperate shower shoe???...this link proves what???
Please try to be somewhat rational in your explanation.

Does it explain why you started a whiny thread complaining about folk you don't even know.
You are the one whining that I pointed out your buddies are complaining cause they do not get enough attention. Everything you claimed even though I never made those claims is shown to be false.

Forum List

Back