Ohio Dem seeks to legislate triple pay for retail workers on holidays

Everyone who gets an income tax return does.

I pay quarterly taxes and have not received an income tax return in 15 years.
Me either while many of those not paying any income taxes get gs
Extra pay, good idea. Close the damn stores and let people have a day off. Americans suck.
since it's not your business, mind your own. Those who suck are the ones like you who think what someone else does is your business.
What someone else does often is my business dummy. That's known as living in a Society.
Living in a society doesn't do that because you don't like what they do. The dummy is one who thinks it does.
Society gets to set the rules, even when you are doing no harm to others we can still limit what you can do, and we do.
I thought you hypocrites believed in freedom? Seems that applies only when you think freedom should exist.

They're also "pro business".

:laugh2:

I have not changed my stance Swim, my stance was that the customers demanded stores to be opened is a complete fabrication.... THE BUSINESS chose to be opened on holidays for the precise reason I said they did, to easily increase sales over last year....

Never said you changed you stance. You've changed subjects.

But in the long run it evens out.
Actually it doesn't. As I explained to that moron paintmyhouse, the tax paid is not returned in the form of a refund on a dollar for dollar rate.

If you made 100K in 10 weeks and nothing else the rest of the year you would not pay more in total taxes than you would if you made that 100K in 52 weeks.

All that really matters in the end is your Adjusted Gross income.

If your overtime did not push you into a higher tax bracket then if you might have paid a higher rate on some overtime than your highest bracket it would even out
This moron thinks the guy who made 30k by making 20k regular and 10k overtime paid more than the guy who made 30k regular with no OT? Where do we get these fucking morons from?
The moron is you thinking when a business opens is your business.
That very much depends on what it does. Child brothel, my business. Toxic waste dump, my business. Arby's, lunch.
A business opening on a holiday, not your business what it pays on that day.

This is a good idea, since we all know that an employer can force a person to work there and stay there and not improve their life in any way, and we all know that the employer is rich and greedy and didn't build that n' stuff.
So I'd go with 10x, fuck them employers.
The Donna Summers of Drama Queens has spoken.

Just quoting you folks.
I guess that makes YOU guys the Drama Queens.
You're not quoting anyone, you just disagree with anything like regulations.

And the Donna Summers of Drama Queen straw man arguments has spoken.
That's projection since you just posted your 10x strawman.

Actually it doesn't. As I explained to that moron paintmyhouse, the tax paid is not returned in the form of a refund on a dollar for dollar rate.

If you made 100K in 10 weeks and nothing else the rest of the year you would not pay more in total taxes than you would if you made that 100K in 52 weeks.

If your overtime did not push you into a higher tax bracket then if you might have paid a higher rate on some overtime than your highest bracket it would even out
This moron thinks the guy who made 30k by making 20k regular and 10k overtime paid more than the guy who made 30k regular with no OT? Where do we get these fucking morons from?
That very much depends on what it does. Child brothel, my business. Toxic waste dump, my business. Arby's, lunch.
So you might think, but you're wrong. It's nothing more than an adjustment to the Overtime Wage laws, which I know, you also disagree with.

Everyone who gets an income tax return does.

I pay quarterly taxes and have not received an income tax return in 15 years.
Extra pay, good idea. Close the damn stores and let people have a day off. Americans suck.
since it's not your business, mind your own. Those who suck are the ones like you who think what someone else does is your business.
What someone else does often is my business dummy. That's known as living in a Society.
Living in a society doesn't do that because you don't like what they do. The dummy is one who thinks it does.
Society gets to set the rules, even when you are doing no harm to others we can still limit what you can do, and we do.
I thought you hypocrites believed in freedom? Seems that applies only when you think freedom should exist.
Freedom, like all rights, has limitations. Grow up.

Society gets to set the rules, even when you are doing no harm to others we can still limit what you can do. and we do.
That's because you can't mind your own business. The hypocrisy about what you say us when society does that where you don't think they should, you pussies whine like little babies.
We regulate commerce, which is required for capitalism to work, and human actions, which is required for society to work. Time to grow up now.
I'm grown. I know that what a husiness pays on a holiday is not my business. You haven't learned that yet boy. Time for you to grow up.

Problem is you have no rights at all when it comes to this.

So you might think, but you're wrong. It's nothing more than an adjustment to the Overtime Wage laws, which I know, you also disagree with.

Since you don't own it, thinking you have a say means nothing. Gue weknowwhoowns on a who never will.

Oh but I do. It's a game of balancing, one right versus another, far too sophisticated for your simple mind to understand.

Oh but I do. It's a game of balancing, one right versus another, far too sophisticated for your simple mind to understand.
The amped mind s yours thinking a business you don't own is any of your business. I'll fire those who support it or cut hours to offset it.

Society gets to set the rules, even when you are doing no harm to others we can still limit what you can do. and we do.
That's because you can't mind your own business. The hypocrisy about what you say us when society does that where you don't think they should, you pussies whine like little babies.
We regulate commerce, which is required for capitalism to work, and human actions, which is required for society to work. Time to grow up now.
I'm grown. I know that what a husiness pays on a holiday is not my business. You haven't learned that yet boy. Time for you to grow up.
No, you are nothing like a man, just a child pissed off because you can't do whatever you like whenever you like. What you "learned" is BS. Just dogma from an Ayn Rand novel.

PaintMyHouse,

Are you trying to teach a gorilla to play chess again?

:blowup:

The amped mind s yours thinking a business you don't own is any of your business. I'll fire those who support it or cut hours to offset it.
What are you drinking? It ain't coffee.

No, you are nothing like a man, just a child pissed off because you can't do whatever you like whenever you like. What you "learned" is BS. Just dogma from an Ayn Rand novel.
A man doesn't have to have someone do something for him. You do and show it by supporting this.

PaintMyHouse,

Indeed. Then again, it happens.

What are you drinking? It ain't coffee.
How far is your head up your ass? I'd say ankle deep.

A man doesn't have to have someone do something for him. You do and show it by supporting this.
Go back and cry to Ayn, that's as far as you can reason, obviously.

PaintMyHouse,

He's sticking his nose into what a business pays when it's none if his business.

Forum List

Back