Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine vetoes bill banning gender-affirming care for transgender minors

You can call it that all you like but at the end of the day it's considered healthcare and conversion therapy is only legally allowed to promote itself as care in the same way aroma therapy is.
Mutilating children isn't "healthcare", you sick fucking ghoul.

That's how some of the laws are written.

Why does it have to be considered healthcare if it's a crisis of belief or faith?
I don't have any problem you calling it faith. You just can't legally call it Healthcare because it isn't. We can though. Cry about it.
It only becomes "healthcare" when you idiots add surgery or drugs to the mix.
Wrong you dipshit. Support for diverse gender identities is also considered the standard for care.

I don't have any problem you calling it faith. You just can't legally call it Healthcare because it isn't. We can though. Cry about it.

Wrong you dipshit. Support for diverse gender identities is also considered the standard for care.

The thing is those laws aren't about naming it, they are about painting with a broad brush any type of counseling except "you are gay/trans"

Those are made up hooey, not classes or health states. It's fetishism and cosplay.

The thing is those laws aren't about naming it, they are about painting with a broad brush any type of counseling except "you are gay/trans"
If you want specifics go to the website of any professional institution for psychology and read their views on conversation therapy.
Those are made up hooey, not classes or health states. It's fetishism and cosplay.
As long as only uneducated Bingos like you share that view its unlikely to gain popularity.

If you want specifics go to the website of any professional institution for psychology and read their views on conversation therapy.

As long as only uneducated Bingos like you share that view its unlikely to gain popularity.

The propaganda statement, no thanks.

Same tired response from the same tired twat-poster.

No, you just pretend that isn't what is being sold.
No... you pretend as if you have proven it is. You haven't. You should get to that. I'm not required to accept your premise sans evidence.
You will be treated like that sex, you will be that sex.
One of those is correct.
Would you fuck a tranny?
If I were single? Sure, why not if i were attracted to them? I'm not sure that I'd even know today considering how good puberty blockers, hormone therapies and surgeries are at presenting male and female bodies. You folks should prepare yourselves for the day where you'll only know if they decide to tell. :itsok:

No... you pretend as if you have proven it is. You haven't. You should get to that. I'm not required to accept your premise sans evidence.

One of those is correct.

If I were single? Sure, why not if i were attracted to them? I'm not sure that I'd even know today considering how good puberty blockers, hormone therapies and surgeries are at presenting male and female bodies. You folks should prepare yourselves for the day where you'll only know if they decide to tell. :itsok:

Both of those are what are being foisted on them.

That would be fraud.

As long as we all agree that the state should make the call. Can't be letting people do things you don't approve of. It would be anarchy. Cats and dogs, living together!!!

Forum List

Back