Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine vetoes bill banning gender-affirming care for transgender minors

The proof is in your statement below.
What statement of mine proves your claim? Do you have an argument your proud of are you going up stammer around with this pussy shit?
Sorry, but I am a heterosexual male and only want to have sex with heterosexual actual women.
I'm also a heterosexual male but when I was single I certainly wasn't turning away bi-sexual women.
So the event below is the bad guy?

MSN
Yes. That isn't a hard concept to grasp when you don't think in terms of identity politics. Gay people can have unfortunate bigotries as well.

What statement of mine proves your claim? Do you have an argument your proud of are you going up stammer around with this pussy shit?

I'm also a heterosexual male but when I was single I certainly wasn't turning away bi-sexual women.

Yes. That isn't a hard concept to grasp when you don't think in terms of identity politics. Gay people can have unfortunate bigotries as well.

They aren't being bigots, they want to only date actual women.

Who are you and the trans lobby to force them to do otherwise?

They aren't being bigots, they want to only date actual women.
That a fine personal decision for individuals to make but for a group to ban them from consideration for everyone all together is bigoted. But we can agree to disagree on it. It isn't as important as your revelation that you think in terms of identity politics. Not that that was a revelation to me.
Who are you and the trans lobby to force them to do otherwise?
I'm not forcing them do otherwise I'm just calling them bigots. Why are you such a hyperbolic., illiterate moron? 😄

That a fine personal decision for individuals to make but for a group to ban them from consideration for everyone all together is bigoted. But we can agree to disagree on it. It isn't as important as your revelation that you think in terms of identity politics. Not that that was a revelation to me.

I'm not forcing them do otherwise I'm just calling them bigots. Why are you such a hyperbolic., illiterate moron? 😄

Not identity politics, common sense. Why should Lesbians be forced to even have to assume the risk on a date of meeting some trans idiot when all they want to date is an actual woman?

When the bigot calls come out, the government force to address it isn't far behind.

Not identity politics, common sense.
Thats not what im talking about. Im talking about the set up for this question which was basically, "look at these gay people! Are they bad? I dare you to say they're bad because they're gay." That's you coming from the perspective of identity politics.
Why should Lesbians be forced to even have to assume the risk on a date of meeting some trans idiot when all they want to date is an actual woman?
Again I'm not forcing anyone to do anything. I'm analyzing their choices as bigoted.
When the bigot calls come out, the government force to address it isn't far behind.
Your slippery slope argument is amusing and irrelevant.

Thats not what im talking about. Im talking about the set up for this question which was basically, "look at these gay people! Are they bad? I dare you to say they're bad because they're gay." That's you coming from the perspective of identity politics.

Again I'm not forcing anyone to do anything. I'm analyzing their choices as bigoted.

Your slippery slope argument is amusing and irrelevant.

The bad people are the ones forcing acceptance and celebration over tolerance.

That's a cop out.

Not a slippery slope argument at all, but the real repercussions of your attempts at denying reality.

The bad people are the ones forcing acceptance and celebration over tolerance.
You keep claiming force but have done nothing to prove that premise.
That's a cop out.
It's not. Opinion isn't the same thing as force, moron.
Not a slippery slope argument at all, but the real repercussions of your attempts at denying reality.
I'm denying your accusations that i want to force you to accept or date trans people or whatever nonsense you're claiming this time.

What is circumcision? Asking for a friend.
Circumcision can also be a matter of family tradition, personal hygiene or preventive health care. Sometimes there's a medical need for circumcision, such as when the foreskin is too tight to be pulled back
next

Circumcision can also be a matter of family tradition, personal hygiene or preventive health care. Sometimes there's a medical need for circumcision, such as when the foreskin is too tight to be pulled back
next
So, I'm not sure what your position is. Are you saying circumcision should be required? Or banned? I mean, we can't just let people do it, or not, wily-nily. That would be chaos. Anarchy even!

So, I'm not sure what your position is. Are you saying circumcision should be required? Or banned? I mean, we can't just let people do it, or not, wily-nily. That would be chaos. Anarchy even!
I am saying exactly what it says it is can also be a matter of family tradition, personal hygiene or preventive health care. That you support mutilation of children and enabling mental illness is really all i need to know about you!

I am saying exactly what it says it is can also be a matter of family tradition, personal hygiene or preventive health care. That you support mutilation of children and enabling mental illness is really all i need to know about you!
So, you don't want to answer my question. Fair enough. Your call.

Forum List

Back