Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine vetoes bill banning gender-affirming care for transgender minors

So, if two homos are an item (or perhaps even married) and one goes through a transition to become a woman, do they have to break up since the relationship is now ostensibly hetero?

So, if two homos are an item (or perhaps even married) and one goes through a transition to become a woman, do they have to break up since the relationship is now ostensibly hetero?
a1d445cae313e1a68e6e1b984a04f2c65c96e428309b0170236881c77895ccb2_1.jpg

I showed you different! Never is it necessary to harm a child through cutting off or trying to add a penis
So you're for banning too. Anything else you care to ban, since your authority is now greater than religion, medicine, and the parents?

Maybe you could go undercover and do some research.

Jews = circumcision.

The wife, kids, and dogs accuse me of that often. But I have learned how to boil water. Mostly.

A snip o the tip isn't the same as trans mutilation and drugging or female circumcision.

Trying to equate them is sickening.

Why am I a sick freak? I have the same view as Marty, just don't want government sticking its nose between parents and medical experts.
Liberals believe everything they don't like should be banned, and everything they like should be required.

Submit!

Do you think conversion therapy should be banned?
I don't mean to punt but I don't really know anything about it. I have heard of it for LG but only vaguely. Is it something recommended by medical professionals?

I don't mean to punt but I don't really know anything about it. I have heard of it for LG but only vaguely. Is it something recommended by medical professionals?
It's psychological therapy that aims at steering gays toward heterosexuality.

It's psychological therapy that aims at steering gays toward heterosexuality.
Is it church or medical? We had a person stay here a few months because their church and parents tried some shit and then kicked him out.

Forum List

Back