Ohio gov. signs bill requiring women to cremate or bury aborted fetus

We simply can't have women realizing the human beings ripped from their uteri are indeed human beings.
We just can’t allow women to control their own bodies. Mind your own business.
the child inside them is not their body,,
All the more reason for their right to reject it.
at that point its to late,,,

and besides they can reject it all they want they just cant murder it,,
Oh they can murder it. They just can't deny the child's humanity.

It really is puzzling that those who support abortion fight so hard against the simple concept that they are ending a human life and they are okay with that. They are quite comfortable with this kind of murder. They just want it called something else.

We simply can't have women realizing the human beings ripped from their uteri are indeed human beings.

It really is puzzling that those who support abortion fight so hard against the simple concept that they are ending a human life and they are okay with that. They are quite comfortable with this kind of murder. They just want it called something else.
shes on another thread as we speak talking about how its OK to let a mass murderer live in prison,,

people like her disgust me,,

shes on another thread as we speak talking about how its OK to let a mass murderer live in prison,,

Good. People like you disgust me. Once a child is born, it’s mother become a slut and a welfare queen In your eyes. You don’t care if tbe child lives or dies. You and your ilk seek to cut off funding and support for family services, welfare, healthcare, even contraception. Unlike those you call murderers for choosing to end a pregnancy you commit a far more subtle murder.

And by the way asshole, do not drag this into other threads. That is going to get you into trouble.

Good. People like you disgust me. Once a child is born, it’s mother become a slut and a welfare queen In your eyes. You don’t care if tbe child lives or dies. You and your ilk seek to cut off funding and support for family services, welfare, healthcare, even contraception. Unlike those you call murderers for choosing to end a pregnancy you commit a far more subtle murder.
OH save your bullshit for your own kind,,, we know what kind of a monster you are,,,

OH save your bullshit for your own kind,,, we know what kind of a monster you are,,,
Stuff it, faker. Leave women to make their own choices because posers like you sure aren’t going to lift a finger for those mothers and kids once they are born. They are just human scum to you self righteous elites.

Stuff it, faker. Leave women to make their own choices because posers like you sure aren’t going to lift a finger for those mothers and kids once they are born. They are just human scum to you self righteous elites.
you trying to make it about me proves you know I'm right and youre nothing but a monster,,,

you trying to make it about me proves you know I'm right and youre nothing but a monster,,,
:itsok:

save it baby killer,, we know what you are,,

now tag it funny and show your true age,,

It's crazy, designed to inflict emotional damage on grief-stricken women. But like with Trump, the cruelty is the point.

Who should be responsible for the corpse?
The corpse? Most abortions are performed when the fetus is smaller than a peanut. Cremations, burials and cemetery plots will run thousands of dollars. It is an insane law, meant only to punish or discourage women from having an abortion.

Development at 8 Weeks
The baby is now a little over half an inch in size. Eyelids and ears are forming, and you can see the tip of the nose. The arms and legs are well formed. The fingers and toes grow longer and more distinct. [That would be under a microscope, since it is too small to really see a nose or much else at that time]

The average burial cost is between $900 and $1,500.
Cremation runs $100 up, but it is for 20 weeks and up. No one cremates and buries a 10 week old fetus.
The average cost of a funeral for an infant or stillborn baby starts at $3,000. The average cost of a burial is between $900 to $1,500.Nov 20, 2020

Last edited:

save it baby killer,, we know what you are,,

now tag it funny and show your true age,,

It's crazy, designed to inflict emotional damage on grief-stricken women. But like with Trump, the cruelty is the point.

The corpse? Most abortions are performed when the fetus is smaller than a peanut. Cremations, burials and cemetery plots will run thousands of dollars. It is an insane law, meant only to punish or discourage women from having an abortion.

Development at 8 Weeks
The baby is now a little over half an inch in size. Eyelids and ears are forming, and you can see the tip of the nose. The arms and legs are well formed. The fingers and toes grow longer and more distinct. [That would be under a microscope, since it is too small to really see a nose or much else at that time]

The average cost of a funeral for an infant or stillborn baby starts at $3,000. The average cost of a burial is between $900 to $1,500.Nov 20, 2020
It essentially make abortion unaffordable for many women. Which is the purpose.

And by the way asshole, do not drag this into other threads. That is going to get you into trouble.
You misundestand. Although unwanted children can be adopted. After all childless persons adopt from other countries. That is plenty of support for family services. The mother isn't even a welfare queen. There is still a child.

Communists, democrats and other undesirables should always abort their children. Perhaps even requiring a law. A prohibition if you will so that future generations are not polluted. If such unworthy individuals would abort ALL their offspring their ideology would soon die out.

It's still murder. That is inarguable. You are just okay with this kind of killing. All those who object can have large families and maybe outbreed the bastards

Development at 8 Weeks

Cremation runs $100 up, but it is for 20 weeks and up. No one cremates and buries a 10 week old fetus.
It sounds like a charitable function planned parenthood would be proud of.

Development at 8 Weeks

How many abortions have you had?

Development at 8 Weeks

How many abortions have you had?
Seven.

Forum List

Back