Ohio gov. signs bill requiring women to cremate or bury aborted fetus

I don't know about this one...

Unconstitutional

Requiring to bury a dead body is not unconditional
This is an undo burden and therefore unconstitutional.

Does the law require people who have surgery to dispose of any waste?

Since the politicians are so concerned about this issue, they can arrange for clinic employees to set the remains aside, and for state officials to collect them. The state must have some burial space, or it can buy a dedicated plot. They probably will only need one plot for the entire state.

Another absurd law.

Unconstitutional

So your corpse will just rot in the streets?

It's crazy, designed to inflict emotional damage on grief-stricken women. But like with Trump, the cruelty is the point.

Who should be responsible for the corpse?
The corpse? Most abortions are performed when the fetus is smaller than a peanut. Cremations, burials and cemetery plots will run thousands of dollars. It is an insane law, meant only to punish or discourage women from having an abortion.

Development at 8 Weeks
The baby is now a little over half an inch in size. Eyelids and ears are forming, and you can see the tip of the nose. The arms and legs are well formed. The fingers and toes grow longer and more distinct. [That would be under a microscope, since it is too small to really see a nose or much else at that time]

The average cost of a funeral for an infant or stillborn baby starts at $3,000. The average cost of a burial is between $900 to $1,500.Nov 20, 2020
It essentially make abortion unaffordable for many women. Which is the purpose.
is that what democrats like to do to the people to control their actions???

at least in this case it saves lives,,

Unconstitutional

yes and its part of the bill,,

Unconstitutional

So...are you saying that when a person has surgery to remove a tumor, that tumor must be buried or cremated with the appropriate costs, paid for by the patient? That's in the bill?

Unconstitutional

So...are you saying that when a person has surgery to remove a tumor, that tumor must be buried or cremated with the appropriate costs, paid for by the patient? That's in the bill?
So a tumor can become a baby now?

Who knew

Unconstitutional

is that the question asked or the answer I gave?? if you had a brain you would know medical waste needs to be cremated/incinerated,,,

you dont know these simple things because youre so obsessed that murdering children needs to be allowed,,,

Unconstitutional

is that the question asked or the answer I gave?? if you had a brain you would know medical waste needs to be cremated/incinerated,,,

you dont know these simple things because youre so obsessed that murdering children needs to be allowed,,,

Cremated is not the same as incinerated (something you child abusers don't understand). What does the bill call for?

Unconstitutional

Cremated is not the same as incinerated (something you child abusers don't understand). What does the bill call for?
explain the difference,,

Unconstitutional

If an aborted baby is just a "tumor" , why the libs making such a big deal about this? It would just be another bureaucratic requirement, something they are big on. Maybe the libs could insist that abortion recipients have to hire unionized funeral directors?

Unconstitutional

explain the difference,,

Easy. Cremation is treated like a burial. Cost is between 4000 and 7000 (according to this site). Incineration is nothing more than burning it. It's done with a lot of medical waste, en masse. The cost is not passed on to the patient. Why does the bill call for cremation, rather than incineration? Why unlike any other medical procedure, does the patient have to pay for it? It's a pretty blatant attempt for you child abusers make it impossible for poor women (those who can least afford more children, who are least able to go to another state for the procedure) to have an abortion.

Unconstitutional

If an aborted baby is just a "tumor" , why the libs making such a big deal about this? It would just be another bureaucratic requirement, something they are big on. Maybe the libs could insist that abortion recipients have to hire unionized funeral directors?

Who said it was a tumor?

Unconstitutional

explain the difference,,

Easy. Cremation is treated like a burial. Cost is between 4000 and 7000 (according to this site). Incineration is nothing more than burning it. It's done with a lot of medical waste, en masse. The cost is not passed on to the patient. Why does the bill call for cremation, rather than incineration? Why unlike any other medical procedure, does the patient have to pay for it? It's a pretty blatant attempt for you child abusers make it impossible for poor women (those who can least afford more children, who are least able to go to another state for the procedure) to have an abortion.
you really cant be that stupid,, OH wait its you,,,

all med waste costs are passed on to the patient just like when I get an oil change and the cost of disposal of the old oil is passed on to me,,,

We simply can't have women realizing the human beings ripped from their uteri are indeed human beings.
We just can’t allow women to control their own bodies. Mind your own business.
Stop spreading your legs then, or get on the pill or something like that.

Zip up your pants.

You lot want to make the pill illegal as well.
who wants to make the pill illegal???

got a link??

Unconstitutional

explain the difference,,

you really cant be that stupid,, OH wait its you,,,

all med waste costs are passed on to the patient just like when I get an oil change and the cost of disposal of the old oil is passed on to me,,,

The cost the patient incurs is low - between $15 - $75, average around $35. Again. Cremation is 3000-7000. Why does the bill state cremation rather than incineration?

We simply can't have women realizing the human beings ripped from their uteri are indeed human beings.
We just can’t allow women to control their own bodies. Mind your own business.
Stop spreading your legs then, or get on the pill or something like that.

Zip up your pants.

You lot want to make the pill illegal as well.
who wants to make the pill illegal???

got a link??

There is no one who wants to make birth control pills illegal.

There are some people who don't think its a "constitutional right" that the Supreme Court should have mandated, as nothing in the Constitution on the topic.

Forum List

Back