🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ohio gunman described himself as pro Satan 'leftist' supported Liz Warren

The Ohio shooter was a self-professed Satan-worshipping, Fauxcohontas-supporting, pro-Antifa thug...but that shooting wasn't her faul...like El Paso was somehow Trump-s fault...

Surprise surprise...

"Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: One set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh
That's a quote from the pig that was rated at the lowest number in all media, he lies 85% of the time. Who would watch this sort of pig another pig that doesn't care that what is said is the truth or not. Just as long as they hate, hate, hate.

The Ohio shooter was a self-professed Satan-worshipping, Fauxcohontas-supporting, pro-Antifa thug...but that shooting wasn't her faul...like El Paso was somehow Trump-s fault...

Surprise surprise...

"Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: One set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh
That's a quote from the pig that was rated at the lowest number in all media, he lies 85% of the time. Who would watch this sort of pig another pig that doesn't care that what is said is the truth or not. Just as long as they hate, hate, hate.

It shows how little you know of what you're talking about. Rush Limbaugh is a radio show host; the most listened to host in the country. Outside of rare appearances, he's not on television. So why are you commenting on a guy you know nothing about? Oh, that's right, you're a leftist.

What difference would it make if he did? The guy had a hard breakup with his girlfriend. So what? It has zero to do with the case. Even if he never worked anyplace but Cleveland and was a decorated officer with nothing for the commie media to brainwash you with, you'd still be saying the same thing about a kid playing with a toy; as if your lies will somehow convince anybody in contrast to what several investigations revealed, a video tape, and a grand juries decision.

Point is, he wasn't a decorated police officer.

He was a loser who got fired from being a "squirrel cop" because he freaked out on a gun range and had to disarmed by the range officer.

Several other PD's had the good sense to reject him, but Cleveland said, "Fuck it, we're Cleveland! Check out our video!"

He shot a kid playing with a toy. But the kid was a little darkie, so that makes it okay by you.

You make up your own stories in your head. Don't feel alone, leftists do that all the time. That's why CNN is the lowest rated cable news network.

But lying doesn't make it reality. Your idiotic claim of this "toy" thing is as stupid as me saying the officer seen a bee buzzing around the kid and he tried to shoot it before it stung the boy.

* Several local law enforcement agencies investigated the shooting. No evidence of wrongdoing found.
* Grand jury watched the video frame by frame, ruled no wrongdoing found.
*DumBama's justice department investigation, no wrongdoing found.

So what I don't understand is why you--a citizen that read some news stories, thinks he knows more than the jury, the justice department, forensic investigations, prosecutors, and the Cuyahoga county Sheriffs department?

For the last several days all we've heard is "racist white shooter." - "This Trump's fault!"
Leftist lies, talking points that they got together with their Media whores to create that narrative..

Ohio gunman described himself as pro-Satan ‘leftist’ who supported Elizabeth Warren

This LEFTIST freak was a pathetic Lizzy Fakeass Indian supporter..

You Commies ALWAYS overplay your hand..
What a hoot, this clown also supported Gun control. Here's a real fact that can be verified in many places . In 2018 there was 50 people killed in hate crimes, all of the Killers where right wing sweethearts like you haters here. Not one killer from the left all hater like you . You gave us one example and I gave you 50 , so I win again.

What is a hate crime? A white guy kills a black it’s a hate crime but when a black guy lights a white child on fire or a group of black kids kill a white couple, that’s not s hate crime. When whites trash a mosque it’s a hate crime. When Muslim shoots up an Army base, it’s workplace violence not a hate crime.

Hate crime is a bullshit term create as a tool by you lefties. There is no official definition or consensus on it.
YOU REALLY WOULD SAY ANYTHING TO GET AROUND THIS TRUTH" In 2018 there was 50 people killed in hate crimes, all of the Killers where right wing sweethearts like you haters here. Not one killer from the left all hater like you . You gave us one example and I gave you 50 , so I win again." Your hate crime description is bullshit. Your stuck with the above fact, you can't hide from this by lying or distorting , They are the facts and you haters look like pigs, with these numbers. EVER HATE CRIME MURDER WAS AT THE HAND OF YOUR HATE GROUP YOU CALL A PARTY< OF THE 50 YOU HATERS MURDERED ALL 50

The fallacy with this argument is that only white people are charged with hate crimes. When non whites commit violence or murder against whites, it’s not defined as a hate crime

For the last several days all we've heard is "racist white shooter." - "This Trump's fault!"
Leftist lies, talking points that they got together with their Media whores to create that narrative..

Ohio gunman described himself as pro-Satan ‘leftist’ who supported Elizabeth Warren

What a hoot, this clown also supported Gun control. Here's a real fact that can be verified in many places . In 2018 there was 50 people killed in hate crimes, all of the Killers where right wing sweethearts like you haters here. Not one killer from the left all hater like you . You gave us one example and I gave you 50 , so I win again.

What is a hate crime? A white guy kills a black it’s a hate crime but when a black guy lights a white child on fire or a group of black kids kill a white couple, that’s not s hate crime. When whites trash a mosque it’s a hate crime. When Muslim shoots up an Army base, it’s workplace violence not a hate crime.

Hate crime is a bullshit term create as a tool by you lefties. There is no official definition or consensus on it.
YOU REALLY WOULD SAY ANYTHING TO GET AROUND THIS TRUTH" In 2018 there was 50 people killed in hate crimes, all of the Killers where right wing sweethearts like you haters here. Not one killer from the left all hater like you . You gave us one example and I gave you 50 , so I win again." Your hate crime description is bullshit. Your stuck with the above fact, you can't hide from this by lying or distorting , They are the facts and you haters look like pigs, with these numbers. EVER HATE CRIME MURDER WAS AT THE HAND OF YOUR HATE GROUP YOU CALL A PARTY< OF THE 50 YOU HATERS MURDERED ALL 50

The fallacy with this argument is that only white people are charged with hate crimes. When non whites commit violence or murder against whites, it’s not defined as a hate crime
No such thing as a hate crime, it’s fake claim

No, there is such a thing as a Hate Crime. Hate Crimes give additional penalties to those committing acts of violence against a likely Democrat voter: gays, cross-dressers, minorities.

No, there is such a thing as a Hate Crime. Hate Crimes give additional penalties to those committing acts of violence against a likely Democrat voter: gays, cross-dressers, minorities.
Made up as I said

The Knock Out game is a violent assault against people of non-color. The object of the game is to punch white or Jewish people as hard as they can in the face to knock them out. Forget the fact people have suffered serious injuries and death, it's against the whites and the Jews, so it's simple assault charges against the attacker, not a hate crime except in one rare instance of a Jewish victim.

The Knock Out game is a violent assault against people of non-color. The object of the game is to punch white or Jewish people as hard as they can in the face to knock them out. Forget the fact people have suffered serious injuries and death, it's against the whites and the Jews, so it's simple assault charges against the attacker, not a hate crime except in one rare instance of a Jewish victim.

It was always Black teens doing the knockout game yet no one called them out. It was a Black thing. Black teens smack a middle aged white man to his knees and the pussy media refused to say their race.

So you have no answer to my question.

Figures.

Here's another question you can't answer... since you anti-Antifa, and Antifa is anti-fascist-- doesn't that make you pro-fascist?

Antifa is not anti-fascist, they area anti-American.
Nope, they are anti-fascists. Which is why they show up to take on the fascist rightwing neonaziss, kkk and other assorted white supremacists. Unfortunately, some of them do cross the line and attack innocent folks. I condemn such attacks. But I have no problem with them going after fascists.

So now the definition of fascism:

noun
(sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc.,and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.
(sometimes initial capital letter) the philosophy, principles, or methods of fascism.
(initial capital letter) a political movement that employs the principles and methods of fascism,especially the one established by Mussolini in Italy 1922–43.

Definition of fascism | Dictionary.com

Unless you are going to lie about it, these definitions are more left than right. Let's look at that:

A dictator having complete power, and forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism. Now who is it that sends people to opposition rallies to disrupt them? Who is it that stops rallies with threats or violence? Who is it that marches in protest at their colleges to stop conservative speakers? Who is it that sent government agencies to spy on a political opponent and even illegally submitted false documents to get surveillance warrants? Who said that you should "shout them down" anytime you are in presence of conservatives at a restaurant?

Rap Sheet: ***639*** Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters | Breitbart

Regimenting all industry and commerce. How, by lowering their taxes and removing regulations?

Who is it that "regimented" industries like Solyndara, Planned Parenthood, electric cars manufacturers, trial lawyers? Who uses taxpayer money to subsidize windmill and solar panel industries and instillation? Who closed down auto dealerships?
No one "regimented" those companies. There are all (or were) privately owned.

And the ones where Trump lowered their taxes and removed regulations were not?
Put 100 people in a room and ask them if they have gained anything at all with scum bags tax cut for the rich and they will just laugh at you. Regulations are there to protect us, not from the slime of big government but protect us from the slime of big business , These regulation cutting ding dong's on the right are here trying to convince us that big business can be trusted to take care of us , These people want a nanny state having big business take care of us. Ya sure they can be trusted, I trust government 100 times over big business, simply because of the influence of money profits in big business. Without regulations they would eat our children for their bottom line.

It was always Black teens doing the knockout game yet no one called them out. It was a Black thing. Black teens smack a middle aged white man to his knees and the pussy media refused to say their race.
Excellent point, when a white man is attacked by a Jew they should point that out or if a white man was attacked by German that should be pointed out and when a white man is attacked by a Maldivian then that should be pointed out. Those chicken liver media people are all communist and are controlled by democrats . What was that, almost every media group in this country is owned by and run by white republicans . That can't be true look at all the people here saying that the democrats run the media. It couldn't be that so many here are that stupid, that would be heresy. No body can be that stupid can they?????????????

Nope, they are anti-fascists. Which is why they show up to take on the fascist rightwing neonaziss, kkk and other assorted white supremacists. Unfortunately, some of them do cross the line and attack innocent folks. I condemn such attacks. But I have no problem with them going after fascists.

noun
(sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc.,and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.
(sometimes initial capital letter) the philosophy, principles, or methods of fascism.
(initial capital letter) a political movement that employs the principles and methods of fascism,especially the one established by Mussolini in Italy 1922–43.

Unless you are going to lie about it, these definitions are more left than right. Let's look at that:

A dictator having complete power, and forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism. Now who is it that sends people to opposition rallies to disrupt them? Who is it that stops rallies with threats or violence? Who is it that marches in protest at their colleges to stop conservative speakers? Who is it that sent government agencies to spy on a political opponent and even illegally submitted false documents to get surveillance warrants? Who said that you should "shout them down" anytime you are in presence of conservatives at a restaurant?

Rap Sheet: ***639*** Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters | Breitbart

Regimenting all industry and commerce. How, by lowering their taxes and removing regulations?

Who is it that "regimented" industries like Solyndara, Planned Parenthood, electric cars manufacturers, trial lawyers? Who uses taxpayer money to subsidize windmill and solar panel industries and instillation? Who closed down auto dealerships?

Put 100 people in a room and ask them if they have gained anything at all with scum bags tax cut for the rich and they will just laugh at you. Regulations are there to protect us, not from the slime of big government but protect us from the slime of big business , These regulation cutting ding dong's on the right are here trying to convince us that big business can be trusted to take care of us , These people want a nanny state having big business take care of us. Ya sure they can be trusted, I trust government 100 times over big business, simply because of the influence of money profits in big business. Without regulations they would eat our children for their bottom line.

Those tax cuts and regulation removals are responsible for the economy we have today. Lowest unemployment in nearly 50 years, and at this pace, we are likely to beat that record as well. Consumer confidence at it's highest level. Small business confidence at record levels since polling started. Lowest unemployment for minorities since records were kept. Household income hitting a new high along with the constant stock market records.

Unless somebody is totally ignorant of tax filings, most people would say tax cuts have worked for them, especially if they filed their 2018 returns. Next year the Commie Care fine will be removed, and there will be even more of a savings for POOR AND MIDDLE-CLASS families.

Most people benefited from rich to poor with Trump's tax policies. Get with the program.

Just imagine if whites created a similar assault game against minorities. Every single offender would be charged under the Hate Crime laws.

Excellent point, when a white man is attacked by a Jew they should point that out or if a white man was attacked by German that should be pointed out and when a white man is attacked by a Maldivian then that should be pointed out. Those chicken liver media people are all communist and are controlled by democrats . What was that, almost every media group in this country is owned by and run by white republicans . That can't be true look at all the people here saying that the democrats run the media. It couldn't be that so many here are that stupid, that would be heresy. No body can be that stupid can they?????????????

Again, rarely, if ever, when a white person is attacked or killed by a non-white, it is not considered a hate crime. When a white attacks a non-white, it is considered a hate crime.

noun

What does rich mean? Explain? Anyone who earns money? It must be what you mean, you said only the rich got tax cuts, and everyone who earned money got one. Right? It’s what you mean.

He was a nut case period
The Dayton slaughterer had cocaine, alcohol, and anti-depressants in his system, it was reported last night.

Perhaps, but that only supports his actions, not his life view on things. However we on the right are at least honest enough to say that all of Warren's rants along with Sander's is not responsible for his actions. Too bad the left has to politicize every damn thing possible.

noun

Those tax cuts and regulation removals are responsible for the economy we have today. Lowest unemployment in nearly 50 years, and at this pace, we are likely to beat that record as well. Consumer confidence at it's highest level. Small business confidence at record levels since polling started. Lowest unemployment for minorities since records were kept. Household income hitting a new high along with the constant stock market records.

Unless somebody is totally ignorant of tax filings, most people would say tax cuts have worked for them, especially if they filed their 2018 returns. Next year the Commie Care fine will be removed, and there will be even more of a savings for POOR AND MIDDLE-CLASS families.

Most people benefited from rich to poor with Trump's tax policies. Get with the program.
nonsense , I challenge you to bring any economical chart from the beginning of Obama's Presidency through the 3 years of scum bag, the magic turd time in office and show us scum bags massive influence on our economy , you can't because the charts ether slow down the rate of increase over Obama or are the same. He has done nothing other then lies that micro minds are controlled by.
You can't show me on any chart how something he has done has effected Obama's Market. Literally if no one was in office it would be the same or better. Your the type of commie boot licker who I can't get any more then the first sentence of your comment out and I always have to stop their because it is such bullshit. Sometimes not even a full sentence,

Forum List

Back