🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ohio gunman described himself as pro Satan 'leftist' supported Liz Warren

Oh, you mean like recreational narcotics in this country?

With all the gun factories shut down, or under government control, where are these guns going to come from, dummy?

One more time. THE REST OF THE WORLD HAS FIGURED THIS OUT! If Japan and the UK can make this work, so can we!

It's funny how you stereotype all people of red states. Guess what? Many of them don't talk like that. It furthers my point that you leftists believe what is shown on movies and television shows are reality. How would you like if I said a person in a movie didn't talk like a black person?

No, there's nothing funny about how pig-ignorant people in the red states are. Most of them are so stupid they couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the bottom.

No you couldn't. What you could do is what you always do, and that is turn everything into race. If I told you I liked my coffee with cream, you would call it racist. It's just how you think.

You're the one who gets on here and compares minorities to feral animals and spoiled milk...

Nobody is bringing it up but her.

There's been a whole plethora of articles about how the Furgeson incident has changed America on the fifth anniversery... but I'm sure you see red when you see them.. 'Waaahhh, the police can't shoot darkies anymore!"

It's the truth. It's been reported repeatedly. I never said no incidents involved a shooting, I said most didn't. In fact I just gave you a story that happened here a few months ago.

And it's exactly that, "Cool story, bro". Reality. DGU's are rare because the bad guy has a plan and you don't.

Most cases are not national news, so you don't know about them, nor will you look. They are reported locally all the time. I have a bunch of links from the past in case you care to look, but I know it would be fruitless posting them since you never read links.

Do you have 1.5 million links? NOPE!

They don't happen often enough to make up for the 33,000 gun deaths, and 70,000 gun injuries...

With all the gun factories shut down, or under government control, where are these guns going to come from, dummy?

One more time. THE REST OF THE WORLD HAS FIGURED THIS OUT! If Japan and the UK can make this work, so can we!

They are not multicultural like we are. Take the minorities out of our country's statistics and examine our murder rate, and we are in line with many other countries. The problem in our country is not the guns, the problem is the people that are using them. You are eight times more likely to be killed by a black than a white, four times more likely by a Hispanic than a white.

If you took a nice quiet middle-class suburb, made it a law every household must have at least one firearm, their murder rate and violent crime would remain the same.

You're the one who gets on here and compares minorities to feral animals and spoiled milk...

Making a point is not comparing those people to animals or spoiled milk. It's just the way your mind works where everything is racist.

There's been a whole plethora of articles about how the Furgeson incident has changed America on the fifth anniversery... but I'm sure you see red when you see them.. 'Waaahhh, the police can't shoot darkies anymore!"

They are still shooting them. Yes, Ferguson did change the country. More dead police officers, more officers stopped being proactive in their job, criminals with a virtual heyday, more neighborhoods going bad or getting worse.

A lot is always accomplished in this country thanks to liberals.

And it's exactly that, "Cool story, bro". Reality. DGU's are rare because the bad guy has a plan and you don't.

The bad guys plan is greatly disrupted when a civilian is armed and ready to use his gun. It's something most criminals aren't counting on.

They don't happen often enough to make up for the 33,000 gun deaths, and 70,000 gun injuries...

Yes, most of them suicides, we know. You can lie to yourself, but you can't lie to people that will do the work to prove you wrong.

Studies routinely indicate that every year, Americans use their firearms in defense of themselves or others between 500,000 and 2 million times.

New Cases of Armed Citizens Stopping Criminals in February

They are not multicultural like we are. Take the minorities out of our country's statistics and examine our murder rate, and we are in line with many other countries

No, we really aren't... White people in America murder other white people far more than they do in EUrope.

hey are still shooting them. Yes, Ferguson did change the country. More dead police officers, more officers stopped being proactive in their job, criminals with a virtual heyday, more neighborhoods going bad or getting worse.

When they do, they go to jail now. We are all better off for it.

No, we really aren't... White people in America murder other white people far more than they do in EUrope.

Then how is it London with no guns exceeded NYC with guns in murders? Like guns, they want to make carrying a knife outside your home illegal which will end up with the same results.

When they do, they go to jail now. We are all better off for it.

They always have if they are actually guilty of a crime. Where have you been? It just frustrates you that our good guys are taking out your bad guys.

The Ohio shooter was a self-professed Satan-worshipping, Fauxcohontas-supporting, pro-Antifa thug...but that shooting wasn't her faul...like El Paso was somehow Trump-s fault...

Surprise surprise...

The Ohio shooter was a self-professed Satan-worshipping, Fauxcohontas-supporting, pro-Antifa thug...but that shooting wasn't her faul...like El Paso was somehow Trump-s fault...

Surprise surprise...

"Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: One set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh

Then how is it London with no guns exceeded NYC with guns in murders? Like guns, they want to make carrying a knife outside your home illegal which will end up with the same results.

It didn't... but never mind... you keep going with that.

They always have if they are actually guilty of a crime. Where have you been? It just frustrates you that our good guys are taking out your bad guys.

Sorry, kids playing with toys and jaywalking aren't bad guys. They aren't guilty of any crime...

So you are still living in that delusion that the "kid" was tooting his flute and playing with his yo-yo when he was shot. Pathetic.

YOu are still living with the delusion that an officer who broke down weeping on a firing range should have still been out there with a gun.

So you are still living in that delusion that the "kid" was tooting his flute and playing with his yo-yo when he was shot. Pathetic.

YOu are still living with the delusion that an officer who broke down weeping on a firing range should have still been out there with a gun.

What difference would it make if he did? The guy had a hard breakup with his girlfriend. So what? It has zero to do with the case. Even if he never worked anyplace but Cleveland and was a decorated officer with nothing for the commie media to brainwash you with, you'd still be saying the same thing about a kid playing with a toy; as if your lies will somehow convince anybody in contrast to what several investigations revealed, a video tape, and a grand juries decision.

What difference would it make if he did? The guy had a hard breakup with his girlfriend. So what? It has zero to do with the case. Even if he never worked anyplace but Cleveland and was a decorated officer with nothing for the commie media to brainwash you with, you'd still be saying the same thing about a kid playing with a toy; as if your lies will somehow convince anybody in contrast to what several investigations revealed, a video tape, and a grand juries decision.

Point is, he wasn't a decorated police officer.

He was a loser who got fired from being a "squirrel cop" because he freaked out on a gun range and had to disarmed by the range officer.

Several other PD's had the good sense to reject him, but Cleveland said, "Fuck it, we're Cleveland! Check out our video!"

He shot a kid playing with a toy. But the kid was a little darkie, so that makes it okay by you.

They are not multicultural like we are. Take the minorities out of our country's statistics and examine our murder rate, and we are in line with many other countries. The problem in our country is not the guns, the problem is the people that are using them. You are eight times more likely to be killed by a black than a white, four times more likely by a Hispanic than a white.

If you took a nice quiet middle-class suburb, made it a law every household must have at least one firearm, their murder rate and violent crime would remain the same.

Making a point is not comparing those people to animals or spoiled milk. It's just the way your mind works where everything is racist.

They are still shooting them. Yes, Ferguson did change the country. More dead police officers, more officers stopped being proactive in their job, criminals with a virtual heyday, more neighborhoods going bad or getting worse.

A lot is always accomplished in this country thanks to liberals.

The bad guys plan is greatly disrupted when a civilian is armed and ready to use his gun. It's something most criminals aren't counting on.

Yes, most of them suicides, we know. You can lie to yourself, but you can't lie to people that will do the work to prove you wrong.

Studies routinely indicate that every year, Americans use their firearms in defense of themselves or others between 500,000 and 2 million times.

New Cases of Armed Citizens Stopping Criminals in February

You are going right back to the CDC report that Kleck used which doesn't say what is claimed. In fact, the only thing your article hasn't done is use Klecks name in making the same outlandish claims. They are hiding the fact that they are actually quoting Kleck all the way through. And Kleck's study has been proven to be not only inflated by a downright lie. I suggest you click on some of the links your article presents. They are banking that the reader won't do that nor that the reader won't understand where the data is coming from. Nor what the original CDC report actually stated. Remember, the NRA worked very hard to bury that original CDC report and to get CDC out of that business because they claimed the CDC was actively working towards gun banning. It wasn't until Obama's admin that the CDC began reporting once again. That Report wasn't available during the time that your article claims it was therefore, they can claim it says anything they want it to say.

It's dishonest article.

With Creepy Dull Joe falling and making an ass of himself Pocahontas now is the Las Vegas odds maker's favorite for winning the Moon Bat Primary.

Too bad one of her most dedicated supporters got wasted. One less vote in Ohio.

With Creepy Dull Joe falling and making an ass of himself Pocahontas now is the Las Vegas odds maker's favorite for winning the Moon Bat Primary.

Biden will probably still be the nominee..

Biden will probably still be the nominee..

5EC7EBE6-A152-440B-8CFE-4117F8CB77F1_jpeg-1055891.JPG

For the last several days all we've heard is "racist white shooter." - "This Trump's fault!"
Leftist lies, talking points that they got together with their Media whores to create that narrative..

Ohio gunman described himself as pro-Satan ‘leftist’ who supported Elizabeth Warren

This LEFTIST freak was a pathetic Lizzy Fakeass Indian supporter..

You Commies ALWAYS overplay your hand..
What a hoot, this clown also supported Gun control. Here's a real fact that can be verified in many places . In 2018 there was 50 people killed in hate crimes, all of the Killers where right wing sweethearts like you haters here. Not one killer from the left all hater like you . You gave us one example and I gave you 50 , so I win again.

What is a hate crime? A white guy kills a black it’s a hate crime but when a black guy lights a white child on fire or a group of black kids kill a white couple, that’s not s hate crime. When whites trash a mosque it’s a hate crime. When Muslim shoots up an Army base, it’s workplace violence not a hate crime.

Hate crime is a bullshit term create as a tool by you lefties. There is no official definition or consensus on it.
YOU REALLY WOULD SAY ANYTHING TO GET AROUND THIS TRUTH" In 2018 there was 50 people killed in hate crimes, all of the Killers where right wing sweethearts like you haters here. Not one killer from the left all hater like you . You gave us one example and I gave you 50 , so I win again." Your hate crime description is bullshit. Your stuck with the above fact, you can't hide from this by lying or distorting , They are the facts and you haters look like pigs, with these numbers. EVER HATE CRIME MURDER WAS AT THE HAND OF YOUR HATE GROUP YOU CALL A PARTY< OF THE 50 YOU HATERS MURDERED ALL 50

For the last several days all we've heard is "racist white shooter." - "This Trump's fault!"
Leftist lies, talking points that they got together with their Media whores to create that narrative..

Ohio gunman described himself as pro-Satan ‘leftist’ who supported Elizabeth Warren

This LEFTIST freak was a pathetic Lizzy Fakeass Indian supporter..

You Commies ALWAYS overplay your hand..
What a hoot, this clown also supported Gun control. Here's a real fact that can be verified in many places . In 2018 there was 50 people killed in hate crimes, all of the Killers where right wing sweethearts like you haters here. Not one killer from the left all hater like you . You gave us one example and I gave you 50 , so I win again.

What is a hate crime? A white guy kills a black it’s a hate crime but when a black guy lights a white child on fire or a group of black kids kill a white couple, that’s not s hate crime. When whites trash a mosque it’s a hate crime. When Muslim shoots up an Army base, it’s workplace violence not a hate crime.

Hate crime is a bullshit term create as a tool by you lefties. There is no official definition or consensus on it.

Hate crime is a law that give special protection to likely Democrat voters. Whites are mixed in their voting patterns. So if you are gay, a minority, a gender confused person who had an act of violence committed against them, it's a hate crime.
THAT'S YOUR LIE AND THIS IS THE TRUTH ___In 2018 there was 50 people killed in hate crimes, all of the Killers where right wing sweethearts like you haters here. Not one killer from the left all haters like you .

My 16 year old Mexican son decided on his own to join the NRA. He too is tired of crazies gone violent.

And how is that going to help? The NRA made it easy for this guy to get a gun, even though everyone knew he was nuts.

The problem with a "Good Guy" with a gun theory is that the Good Guy with a gun isn't planning to get into a shooting match that day. The bad guy is.

What did the NRA have to do with it?
The NRA , the group that is holding hands with our Russian enemy's . I support the 2nd 100% and despise The NRA . If there is a reasons out there that will take the second out of the constitution, it will be the goofball Commie kissers in the NRA.

Oh please. You people blame the NRA for gun violence like you blame Walmart for minimum wage jobs. The NRA (like Walmart) is a threat to the left and stops them from further destroying the country. So they convince people like you they are the enemy.
What a pile of crap , when did I say any of this bullshit your puking out here. You lie or you distort and without that your hate group couldn't or wouldn't exist. I just said I supported the 2nd amendment. I just hate you commie boot lickers that's all.

Here's a real fact that can be verified in many places . In 2018 there was 50 people killed in hate crimes, all of the Killers where right wing sweethearts like you haters here. Not one killer from the left all hater like you .

It can be verified in many places? So provide us with one.
Right-Wing Extremism Linked to Every 2018 Extremist Murder in the U.S., ADL Finds
Right-wing extremists killed more people last year than in any year since 1995

New York, NY, January 23, 2019 … Right-wing extremists were linked to at least 50 extremist-related murders in the United States in 2018, making them responsible for more deaths than in any year since 1995, according to new data from the ADL.

In its annual report on extremist-related killings in the U.S., the ADL’s Center on Extremism reported that at least 50 people were killed by extremists in 2018, including the 11 individuals killed in the fatal anti-Semitic attack at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh. The tally represents a 35 percent increase from the 37 extremist-related murders in 2017, making 2018 the fourth-deadliest year on record for domestic extremist-related killings since 1970.

Last year saw the highest percentage of right-wing extremist-related killings since 2012, the last year when all documented killings were by right-wing extremists.

Right-wing extremists killed more people in 2018 than in any year since 1995, the year of Timothy McVeigh’s bomb attack on the Oklahoma City federal buildin

Forum List

Back