🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ohio gunman described himself as pro Satan 'leftist' supported Liz Warren

some on the left are saying that Trump's visit was worse to El Paso than the actual shooting

these are sick people, my friends!

Some are saying? Who said this? Names. Quotes.

Trump's visit was incredibly tone death, particularly giving the thumb's up next to a baby whose parents were both slaughtered. But we all know that Trump is a malignant narcissist who wants to be the corpse at every funeral and the bride at every wedding.

some on the left are saying that Trump's visit was worse to El Paso than the actual shooting

Trump's visit was incredibly tone death, particularly giving the thumb's up next to a baby whose parents were both slaughtered. But we all know that Trump is a malignant narcissist who wants to be the corpse at every funeral and the bride at every wedding.

another thing: something that was missed this week in all the hoopla, Cesar Sayoc said IN HIS DEFENSE as he was being charged that he was influenced by Trump

another thing: something that was missed this week in all the hoopla, Cesar Sayoc said IN HIS DEFENSE as he was being charged that he was influenced by Trump

Okay, even though Bill Maher is an asshole, he never said that the President's visit was worse than the mass shootings...

And frankly, a lot of what he said was kind of valid. Trump is a whiny little bitch.

Again, he didn't go out and shoot litterers... he shot Mexicans.

That's because he felt (as many Americans do) that these people are a threat to our country. But he was hardly what one could consider a conservative. He's a disturbed kid with issues scattered all over the board. Was everybody that he killed a Mexican?

The Democrats have nothing positive to offer this country. Higher taxes, more government dependency, open borders, elimination of ICE,more idiotic laws, and boys in dresses going into your daughters shower in school. So they need to associate Trump or the Republicans with every tragedy in this country.

Well, yeah, it would be a good idea, but mass shootings who WHY it would be a good idea. Because when you let any crazy person have a gun, you are going to have mass shootings.

Yes, but as I stated, we can't disarm crazy people because the Democrats would use that as a starting point to confiscate guns from everybody. Not all goofy people are as overt as this guy in El Paso was. Many are like that Vegas shooter where he gave no real signs of carrying out a massacre like he did. We can't take constitutional rights away from people using Thought Police. When we start doing that, then we have no constitutional rights at all.

Okay, even though Bill Maher is an asshole, he never said that the President's visit was worse than the mass shootings...

And frankly, a lot of what he said was kind of valid. Trump is a whiny little bitch.

Lol
Says Politically correct pussy who lives in his mother’s basement

That's because he felt (as many Americans do) that these people are a threat to our country. But he was hardly what one could consider a conservative. He's a disturbed kid with issues scattered all over the board. Was everybody that he killed a Mexican?

8 of them were Mexican citizens. one of them was a white lady with her Hispanic Husband. (They died shielding their baby, which Trump ghoulishly took pictures with.)

Yes, he was a disturbed kid. Trump spewing LIES about how they are "invading" our country fed his delusions.

Yes, but as I stated, we can't disarm crazy people because the Democrats would use that as a starting point to confiscate guns from everybody.

And that would be a bad thing, why? Frankly, there's no good reason for a civilian to own a gun. But, hey, I'd be happy if we took the guns out off the hands of the crazies and the racists and the criminals. I'm not that worried about Marvin Milquetoast and the gun he bought in the 1990's and stuck in his closet and forgot about. I'm worried about the nut who is stockpiling enough guns to fight the Zombie Apocalypse and screams about Mexicans being a "danger" because they are taking menial jobs.

8 of them were Mexican citizens. one of them was a white lady with her Hispanic Husband. (They died shielding their baby, which Trump ghoulishly took pictures with.)

Yes, he was a disturbed kid. Trump spewing LIES about how they are "invading" our country fed his delusions.

Joe, nobody pimps hate more than the Democrats. All this talk about concentration camps, lost children, being forced to drink out of toilets, severed heads, phony racism, talks about punching Trump in the face by your congress people, and now they made a movie about people that go on a killing spree targeting conservatives, but they put the release of the movie on hold.......for now.

This guy had just as many leftist concerns (if not more) than conservative ones. Nobody lives a care free life and decides that because a President says something, it sends them off into a murdering spree. This guy lived in Texas where there is a high Hispanic population. If he hated Mexicans, it's because of his environment and not anything Trump said. Furthermore Trump is right, they are invading our country. I know honesty kills you people on the left.

And that would be a bad thing, why? Frankly, there's no good reason for a civilian to own a gun. But, hey, I'd be happy if we took the guns out off the hands of the crazies and the racists and the criminals. I'm not that worried about Marvin Milquetoast and the gun he bought in the 1990's and stuck in his closet and forgot about. I'm worried about the nut who is stockpiling enough guns to fight the Zombie Apocalypse and screams about Mexicans being a "danger" because they are taking menial jobs.

Your comment is a perfect example of what I just said, you would take the guns out of the hands of the crazies and racists. Given the fact the left considers anybody on the right to be racists, such a law would enable the government to confiscate weapons based on political affiliation. Thank you so much for proving my point, and displaying why we can't have any gun laws with lying Democrats in power.

Why would taking guns away be a bad thing? Because thousands of people use guns to save their own life or the lives of others every single year. You can't take away things from the bad guys that they really want. Look at the drug problem in this country. Do laws stop those who want the drugs from getting them?

You don't even understand why your party wants our guns so badly. They simply lie to you sheep and you believe them unconditionally.

Yes, but as I stated, we can't disarm crazy people because the Democrats would use that as a starting point to confiscate guns from everybody.

With the increase in mass shootings over the last 50 years as well as other acts of terrorism, there is all the more reasons for civilians to own firearms. If you got your wish with civilians no longer legally having the right to own guns, you would have an instant black market created overnight. International crime syndicates would tap into that so quickly to now sell to both law abiding citizens willing to break the law to protect themselves as well as the well motivated thug intent on unlawful gun use. The Left makes this same point when it comes to banning abortions or legalizing drugs. I don’t know how and why any US Citizen can envision us not owning guns.

With the increase in mass shootings over the last 50 years as well as other acts of terrorism, there is all the more reasons for civilians to own firearms. If you got your wish with civilians no longer legally having the right to own guns, you would have an instant black market created overnight. International crime syndicates would tap into that so quickly to now sell to both law abiding citizens willing to break the law to protect themselves as well as the well motivated thug intent on unlawful gun use. The Left makes this same point when it comes to banning abortions or legalizing drugs. I don’t know how and why any US Citizen can envision us not owning guns.

The left loathes gun ownership because it means Americans can take care of themselves. By disarming the law abiding public, we would have a situation where the only people with firearms would be the police and the criminals.

This would make all of us victims which is what the Democrats want. And let's face it, if we could rid our country of government dependents and victims, the only time you'd hear of the Democrat party is in history books. This is why they need to create more in each category when in power.

When DumBama was President, by their own White House admission, Commie Care created 20 million new government dependents. With the reduction in food stamp requirements, it created another 20 million more new government dependents.

Not bad for the commies, DumBama and the Democrats created 40 million more government dependents on those two programs alone.

For the last several days all we've heard is "racist white shooter." - "This Trump's fault!"
Leftist lies, talking points that they got together with their Media whores to create that narrative..

Ohio gunman described himself as pro-Satan ‘leftist’ who supported Elizabeth Warren

This LEFTIST freak was a pathetic Lizzy Fakeass Indian supporter..

You Commies ALWAYS overplay your hand..

Only republicans would take the word of a murderer on its face value.
Ah, peckster, he provided his word before he was a murderer.

Joe, nobody pimps hate more than the Democrats. All this talk about concentration camps, lost children, being forced to drink out of toilets, severed heads, phony racism, talks about punching Trump in the face by your congress people, and now they made a movie about people that go on a killing spree targeting conservatives, but they put the release of the movie on hold.......for now.

Did you actually see the trailer for the movie. The Red State people are the protagonists.

This is the best you have?

This guy had just as many leftist concerns (if not more) than conservative ones.

Again, he wasn't shooting litterers, he was shooting Mexicans. He wasn't shooting capitalists. IN fact, if they actually DID start shooting the rich, we'd have gun confiscation in this country so fast it would make you head spin.

Your comment is a perfect example of what I just said, you would take the guns out of the hands of the crazies and racists. Given the fact the left considers anybody on the right to be racists, such a law would enable the government to confiscate weapons based on political affiliation. Thank you so much for proving my point, and displaying why we can't have any gun laws with lying Democrats in power.

Again, not seeing a big problem with this. The Best argument for gun control is talking to a gun nut and his wank fantasies about wanting to shoot minorities.... the kind of guy who puts a picture of someone aiming a gun at someone as an AVI... you know that kind of nut. The kind of nut who needs to be stopped before he hurts someone.

Why would taking guns away be a bad thing? Because thousands of people use guns to save their own life or the lives of others every single year.

No, they don't. A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

You don't even understand why your party wants our guns so badly. They simply lie to you sheep and you believe them unconditionally.

No, I know exactly why I want you disarmed. You and every other fucking racist crazy in this country. Because quite honestly, I'm sick and tired of dealing with active shooter drills, security guards, metal detectors, magnetic key card locks, and all the other things the rest of us have to put up with because there are all you ticking time bombs out there ready to go off.

The left loathes gun ownership because it means Americans can take care of themselves. By disarming the law abiding public, we would have a situation where the only people with firearms would be the police and the criminals.

33,000 dead a year,
70,000 injuries
400,000 gun crimes
270 BILLION in economic losses due to guns.

We are not "taking care of ourselves". Pretty much the opposite of that.

33,000 dead a year,
70,000 injuries
400,000 gun crimes
270 BILLION in economic losses due to guns.

We are not "taking care of ourselves". Pretty much the opposite of that.

Much of those dead are suicides, but you knew that when you posted. In fact over 2/3 of that 33,000 were suicides. The attempted and failed suicides also add to your injury numbers as well. Guns are used to prevent crime over 1.5 million times a year.

Yes, we are taking care of ourselves without government.

Did you actually see the trailer for the movie. The Red State people are the protagonists.

This is the best you have?

The movie was based on leftists deciding to go out and slaughter righties. Yes, the movie had a happy ending, but more leftists are going to be encouraged to commit acts of crime than those on the right.

We don't have politicians saying they want to "punch" other legislatures in the face. We don't have righty politicians screaming to harass any Democrat they find in public and tell them they are not welcome. We don't use minorities to carry out criminal acts by encouraging them people on the left are racist.

Again, he wasn't shooting litterers, he was shooting Mexicans. He wasn't shooting capitalists. IN fact, if they actually DID start shooting the rich, we'd have gun confiscation in this country so fast it would make you head spin.

Maybe that's because you can't find a group of litterers or capitalists in which to shoot. Mexicans are all around in Texas, and not all of his victims were Mexican anyway. Probably about half were. But one of your own did find members of our side of Congress harmlessly practicing baseball when he tried to kill all of them.

Again, not seeing a big problem with this. The Best argument for gun control is talking to a gun nut and his wank fantasies about wanting to shoot minorities.... the kind of guy who puts a picture of someone aiming a gun at someone as an AVI... you know that kind of nut. The kind of nut who needs to be stopped before he hurts someone.

A nut because of an avatar? See how whacked out you on the left are? Of course you don't see a problem with this because you're an anti-American who hates the Constitution. At 59 years old, I never hurt a person in my life. But you leftists think you know everything about everybody.

It's a clear cut case of why the left should never be in charge of anything in this country. You people are using 1984 with your Thought Police theories.

No, they don't. A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

Oh yes they do. People protect themselves or others thousands of times per year. In a few cases a CCW holder shot a criminal who was doing harm to a police officer or ready to kill him. Those officers are alive today because one of us armed citizens came to the rescue of a police officer.

No, I know exactly why I want you disarmed. You and every other fucking racist crazy in this country. Because quite honestly, I'm sick and tired of dealing with active shooter drills, security guards, metal detectors, magnetic key card locks, and all the other things the rest of us have to put up with because there are all you ticking time bombs out there ready to go off.

Well Joe, the only way to get rid of guns in this country is if we can get rid of all you liberals first. The reason we need our guns is because of the left. Leftists are violent and dangerous people.

If I go to my convenient store at night, I'm not worried about a Republican coming in there with a gun, robbing the place, and hitting me over the head to steal my wallet, because Republicans don't do those things. Or if I go to my ATM at night. I'm not worried about a conservative wedging himself between my car and the machine, forcing me at gunpoint to withdraw the maximum. Conservatives don't do those types of things, liberals do.

So until we can find a way to get rid of you people, we need to be armed. Because the only areas where guns are not needed in this country are conservative areas.

Guns are used to prevent crime over 1.5 million times a year.

Nope, they aren't. That's a fucking lie by the Gun Industry.

Here's why that's a lie. According to the FBI, only 200 homicides with guns by civilians are ruled as "justified".

So you would have to believe that 1,499,800 times a criminal attempts a crime, the MERE SIGHT of a gun has them whimpering into the night, and 1,499,800 times, all you gun nuts, who spend every day dreaming about that wonderful day you can legally shoot you a Darkie, manage to restrain yourself.

It's just not plausible.

The movie was based on leftists deciding to go out and slaughter righties. Yes, the movie had a happy ending, but more leftists are going to be encouraged to commit acts of crime than those on the right.

Why would they be encouraged by that? Frankly, the only thing that indicates that it's "conservatives" being hunted is that they all say where they are from, and they are red states. (Although none of them have red state accents.)

Maybe that's because you can't find a group of litterers or capitalists in which to shoot. Mexicans are all around in Texas, .

I'm sure you could find a group of capitalists too shoot if you really wanted to. But this guy hated Mexicans... you know, because they are "all around"...

Frankly, the real problem, his rants about Mexicans sound JUST LIKE THE RANTS OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!

Oh yes they do. People protect themselves or others thousands of times per year. In a few cases a CCW holder shot a criminal who was doing harm to a police officer or ready to kill him. Those officers are alive today because one of us armed citizens came to the rescue of a police officer.

Again, nope. only 200 cases of justified homicide by civilians, and most of those are people who shoot their abusive spouse.

Why would they be encouraged by that? Frankly, the only thing that indicates that it's "conservatives" being hunted is that they all say where they are from, and they are red states. (Although none of them have red state accents.)

Maybe that's because you can't find a group of litterers or capitalists in which to shoot. Mexicans are all around in Texas, .

I'm sure you could find a group of capitalists too shoot if you really wanted to. But this guy hated Mexicans... you know, because they are "all around"...

Frankly, the real problem, his rants about Mexicans sound JUST LIKE THE RANTS OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!

Again, nope. only 200 cases of justified homicide by civilians, and most of those are people who shoot their abusive spouse.

Yep. As the husband of a Mexican woman and two Mexican sons, it was disturbing to see a deranged soul commit violence against select persons who share a trait just like my loved ones. It was reminiscent of similar circumstances when Leftist Bernie Sanders supporter, James Hodgkinson, decided to shoot up an open field of exposed men because of their opposing political views.

My 16 year old Mexican son decided on his own to join the NRA. He too is tired of crazies gone violent.

Forum List

Back