🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ohio gunman described himself as pro Satan 'leftist' supported Liz Warren

For the last several days all we've heard is "racist white shooter." - "This Trump's fault!"
Leftist lies, talking points that they got together with their Media whores to create that narrative..

Ohio gunman described himself as pro-Satan ‘leftist’ who supported Elizabeth Warren

This LEFTIST freak was a pathetic Lizzy Fakeass Indian supporter..

You Commies ALWAYS overplay your hand..

Well, if it says so in the Washington Times, it MUST be true! Only Breitbart has more unbiased reporting!
Yea as opposed to that shitshow with the crybaby on CNN melting down over a Trump tweet?! LOL You tittybabies need a diaper change ..
Talk about melting down...anyone disagrees with you, you start crying and put them on Ignore. :71: How ironic.

For the last several days all we've heard is "racist white shooter." - "This Trump's fault!"
Leftist lies, talking points that they got together with their Media whores to create that narrative..

Ohio gunman described himself as pro-Satan ‘leftist’ who supported Elizabeth Warren

Only republicans would take the word of a murderer on its face value.
/—-/ Oh, but if he said he was a pro 2nd Amendment Trump supporter you and your leftard buddies would be all over it.

I don't have lefttard buddies. Democrats hate me because I I have libertarian impulses (except on guns) and vote Green. Greens hate me because I oppose the $15 minimum wage and support nuclear over wind/solar. Republicans hate me because they hate everybody. I am a pilgrim in an unholy land everywhere I go.
/—-/ Republicans don’t hate everyone. Stop with the Strawman arguments.

You mean like the Ohio killer was not affected by talk of putting kids in cages, calling detention centers concentration camps,, and telling the public they make people drink out of toilets?

Considering there's no evidence he really cared, other than someone claiming that a twitter account was his... um, no, no evidence he was affected at all.

Given this guy made "rape lists", and sang in a rock band about torturing women, I'd say he had a pretty low empathy factor.
Looks like INCEL so far. When will our government admit that this INCEL movement is a dangerous terrorist group?

/—-/ Oh, but if he said he was a pro 2nd Amendment Trump supporter you and your leftard buddies would be all over it.

I don't have lefttard buddies. Democrats hate me because I I have libertarian impulses (except on guns) and vote Green. Greens hate me because I oppose the $15 minimum wage and support nuclear over wind/solar. Republicans hate me because they hate everybody. I am a pilgrim in an unholy land everywhere I go.

Trump has said he could shoot someone and face no consequences...

Trump at rallies joked about shooting immigrants...

He has said white supremacy groups are good people..

Liz Warren has never used language like this:
Warren spoke to WBSM, a New Bedford, Mass-based station, after holding a town hall at the University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth. About five minutes into the interview, WBSM host Tim Dunn brought up the presence of violent left-wing protesters in Charlottesville, Va., and asked Warren to explicitly condemn left-wing violence.

"Absent the presence of white nationalists, left-wing protesters threw bottles of urine and rocks at police officers. The same occurred last night at the president's rally. Are you prepared to condemn violence on that part of the left-wing agitators, such as Antifa, as you have the right-wing nationalist group?" Dunn asked.

"Violence is not the way to go. Violence is not the way to advance our interests," Warren responded.

Let's be very clear, Democrats want nothing to do Antifa, they are small and offer nothing to the left.

You mean like the Ohio killer was not affected by talk of putting kids in cages, calling detention centers concentration camps,, and telling the public they make people drink out of toilets?

Considering there's no evidence he really cared, other than someone claiming that a twitter account was his... um, no, no evidence he was affected at all.

Given this guy made "rape lists", and sang in a rock band about torturing women, I'd say he had a pretty low empathy factor.
Looks like INCEL so far. When will our government admit that this INCEL movement is a dangerous terrorist group?

Looks like the guy was already diagnosed with mental issues... GOP policy allowed a gun in this guys hand...

The GOP is for arming the mentally ill... Kick them out of hospitals and arm them...

Warren spoke to WBSM, a New Bedford, Mass-based station, after holding a town hall at the University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth. About five minutes into the interview, WBSM host Tim Dunn brought up the presence of violent left-wing protesters in Charlottesville, Va., and asked Warren to explicitly condemn left-wing violence.

"Absent the presence of white nationalists, left-wing protesters threw bottles of urine and rocks at police officers. The same occurred last night at the president's rally. Are you prepared to condemn violence on that part of the left-wing agitators, such as Antifa, as you have the right-wing nationalist group?" Dunn asked.

"Violence is not the way to go. Violence is not the way to advance our interests," Warren responded.

Let's be very clear, Democrats want nothing to do Antifa, they are small and offer nothing to the left.
/—-/ The shooter was a Pocahontas fan. Deal with it. Your side causes death and destruction.

Looks like the guy was already diagnosed with mental issues... GOP policy allowed a gun in this guys hand...

The GOP is for arming the mentally ill... Kick them out of hospitals and arm them...
/—-/ It was the ACLU who kicked the insane out of mental institutions.

Um, isn’t that the El Paso shooter
You have to forgive her...so many white male shooters coming one right after the other.....can't keep track of them all.
Forgive her or the journalist who wrote the article

/—-/ Policy???? We’re governed by laws, not policies. Stop grasping at straws.

I'm hopping mad there's no link between the guy's politics and the killing …. aside from he didn't get mental health care.

So you think flakes don't react to claims by the left that President Trump is a white nationalist? That our detention centers are concentration camps? That Trump is putting kids in the Obama cages? That detainees are told to drink toilet water if they are thirsty?

Unknown-1.jpeg

I defy you to post one video where Trump said that white supremacists are good people; those words exactly.

Last edited:
Pro Satan? Sounds like a closet Christian to me.

Nut job religionist for sure. Regardless, every American, left or right should condemn these violent acts.

The right certainly condemns them. The left looks for ways to turn them into political opportunities to promote their agendas.

Nothing has really been established yet about either of them. The only thing we can say for sure is they were both kooks.

Naw, we've pretty firmly established the El Paso guy was a racist xenophobe who hated Mexicans.... he posted a lengthy manifesto on line right before he did it.

The other guy... meh... we can't even confirm that was his Twitter Account. We have established that he had real problems with women, though.

I never rely on first reports. They have a history of being false or misleading. Just like the left tried to blame the Gifford's shooting on Sarah Palin. Turns out the shooter had an obsession with Gifford and never heard of Sarah Palin.

These people are kooks. Politics and politicians have nothing more to do with their actions than video games, movies or television shows. If politics doesn't set them off, something else will. These are human time bombs just waiting to blow up, and there is no stopping them when they do.

Nut job religionist for sure. Regardless, every American, left or right should condemn these violent acts.

The right certainly condemns them. The left looks for ways to turn them into political opportunities to promote their agendas.

Sure pal, the rabid right does the very same thing the loony left does. This thread for example and the numerous ways the ballpark nutjobs acts were politicizes. Most regular people left and right will condemn them all.

Sure pal, the rabid right does the very same thing the loony left does. This thread for example and the numerous ways the ballpark nutjobs acts were politicizes. Most regular people left and right will condemn them all.

So what political agenda does the right have to use these shootings? The only time the right chimes in is after the left uses these shootings to promote their anti-gun agenda.

To demonize the left.

We can do that anytime.

is when they can!

We can do that anytime.

The right responds to the left, not draws first blood. The lefts agenda is to eventually disarm all Americans. They will take it step by step, use any tragedy after tragedy to do it. Democrats are like terrorists. They are very patient people when it comes to getting their way.

The lefts agenda is to eventually disarm all Americans. They will take it step by step, use any tragedy after tragedy to do it. Democrats are like terrorists. They are very patient people when it comes to getting their way.

Been hearing that dog bark since I can remember (70's). Looks like they have made a few steps backwards. One man can now be armed like a virtual WMD complete with body armor. They are lone wolf terrorist. Pussies really. Patient? Like a 14 year old. No, the Republicans have played a better long game to get their agenda through.

Forum List

Back