🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ohio gunman described himself as pro Satan 'leftist' supported Liz Warren

If he was Antifa, how come none of you numbskulls can prove that?

Ask the punkass bitch in your punkass avatar why he could not indict Trump. LOLLLLLLLL
So you have no answer to my question.

Figures.

Here's another question you can't answer... since you anti-Antifa, and Antifa is anti-fascist-- doesn't that make you pro-fascist?

Antifa is not anti-fascist, they area anti-American.
Nope, they are anti-fascists. Which is why they show up to take on the fascist rightwing neonaziss, kkk and other assorted white supremacists. Unfortunately, some of them do cross the line and attack innocent folks. I condemn such attacks. But I have no problem with them going after fascists.
Would it be ok if they went after you?

Figures.

Here's another question you can't answer... since you anti-Antifa, and Antifa is anti-fascist-- doesn't that make you pro-fascist?

Nope, they are anti-fascists. Which is why they show up to take on the fascist rightwing neonaziss, kkk and other assorted white supremacists. Unfortunately, some of them do cross the line and attack innocent folks. I condemn such attacks. But I have no problem with them going after fascists.

So now the definition of fascism:

noun
(sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc.,and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.
(sometimes initial capital letter) the philosophy, principles, or methods of fascism.
(initial capital letter) a political movement that employs the principles and methods of fascism,especially the one established by Mussolini in Italy 1922–43.

Definition of fascism | Dictionary.com

Unless you are going to lie about it, these definitions are more left than right. Let's look at that:

A dictator having complete power, and forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism. Now who is it that sends people to opposition rallies to disrupt them? Who is it that stops rallies with threats or violence? Who is it that marches in protest at their colleges to stop conservative speakers? Who is it that sent government agencies to spy on a political opponent and even illegally submitted false documents to get surveillance warrants? Who said that you should "shout them down" anytime you are in presence of conservatives at a restaurant?

Rap Sheet: ***639*** Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters | Breitbart

Regimenting all industry and commerce. How, by lowering their taxes and removing regulations?

Who is it that "regimented" industries like Solyndara, Planned Parenthood, electric cars manufacturers, trial lawyers? Who uses taxpayer money to subsidize windmill and solar panel industries and instillation? Who closed down auto dealerships?
No one "regimented" those companies. There are all (or were) privately owned.

And the ones where Trump lowered their taxes and removed regulations were not?
No, they were not. Incentivizing companies, with tax breaks or subsidies, is not regimenting them. Neither is raising or lowering taxes. Stop making up your own definitions for words.

Ask the punkass bitch in your punkass avatar why he could not indict Trump. LOLLLLLLLL

Figures.

Would it be ok if they went after you?
If I were a domestic terrorist like many of them are, I would deserve it. Not saying I would be ok with it, but shits like that tend to get put in line from time to time. It's not like it once was were they were free to terrorize communities. Now, people stand up to them.

For the last several days all we've heard is "racist white shooter." - "This Trump's fault!"
Leftist lies, talking points that they got together with their Media whores to create that narrative..

Ohio gunman described himself as pro-Satan ‘leftist’ who supported Elizabeth Warren

This LEFTIST freak was a pathetic Lizzy Fakeass Indian supporter..

You Commies ALWAYS overplay your hand..
Um, isn’t that the El Paso shooter
One Commie shooter - two commie shooters, all the fucking same trash ;)

Interesting. Diverting the to a strawman in your own thread...

For the last several days all we've heard is "racist white shooter." - "This Trump's fault!"
Leftist lies, talking points that they got together with their Media whores to create that narrative..

Ohio gunman described himself as pro-Satan ‘leftist’ who supported Elizabeth Warren

Except he was insane and his attack had no political motive. Just stupid. And assault weapon crazy...

they are silent that this dude is Antifa and is a leftest .

Probably because the only "evidence' is a Twitter account that supposedly belonged to him, but could just as easily be someone else. Or a spoof site. this is why even Fox isn't running with it.

Most of what we can verify is the guy was pretty misogynistic.

You mean like the Ohio killer was not affected by talk of putting kids in cages, calling detention centers concentration camps,, and telling the public they make people drink out of toilets?

Considering there's no evidence he really cared, other than someone claiming that a twitter account was his... um, no, no evidence he was affected at all.

Given this guy made "rape lists", and sang in a rock band about torturing women, I'd say he had a pretty low empathy factor.

You mean like the Ohio killer was not affected by talk of putting kids in cages, calling detention centers concentration camps,, and telling the public they make people drink out of toilets?

Considering there's no evidence he really cared, other than someone claiming that a twitter account was his... um, no, no evidence he was affected at all.

Given this guy made "rape lists", and sang in a rock band about torturing women, I'd say he had a pretty low empathy factor.

Yes, but I'm sure you'll believe anything said about the El Paso shooter without question.

So now the definition of fascism:

noun
(sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc.,and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.
(sometimes initial capital letter) the philosophy, principles, or methods of fascism.
(initial capital letter) a political movement that employs the principles and methods of fascism,especially the one established by Mussolini in Italy 1922–43.

Definition of fascism | Dictionary.com

Unless you are going to lie about it, these definitions are more left than right. Let's look at that:

A dictator having complete power, and forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism. Now who is it that sends people to opposition rallies to disrupt them? Who is it that stops rallies with threats or violence? Who is it that marches in protest at their colleges to stop conservative speakers? Who is it that sent government agencies to spy on a political opponent and even illegally submitted false documents to get surveillance warrants? Who said that you should "shout them down" anytime you are in presence of conservatives at a restaurant?

Rap Sheet: ***639*** Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters | Breitbart

Regimenting all industry and commerce. How, by lowering their taxes and removing regulations?

Who is it that "regimented" industries like Solyndara, Planned Parenthood, electric cars manufacturers, trial lawyers? Who uses taxpayer money to subsidize windmill and solar panel industries and instillation? Who closed down auto dealerships?
No one "regimented" those companies. There are all (or were) privately owned.

And the ones where Trump lowered their taxes and removed regulations were not?
No, they were not. Incentivizing companies, with tax breaks or subsidies, is not regimenting them. Neither is raising or lowering taxes. Stop making up your own definitions for words.

So what you are saying is the right doesn't fit the definition of fascism?

Yes, but I'm sure you'll believe anything said about the El Paso shooter without question.

Yeah... because that's been established.

Because you can draw a straight line between a guy who ranted on line repeating Trump's talking points and a guy who went to the mall and shot up a lot of Mexicans.

Where's the straight line here? His victims weren't ICE agents or MAGA hat wearers. Of the 9 people he shot, six of them were black. One was his sister. I'm a lot more interested in what that was about.

Yeah... because that's been established.

Because you can draw a straight line between a guy who ranted on line repeating Trump's talking points and a guy who went to the mall and shot up a lot of Mexicans.

Where's the straight line here? His victims weren't ICE agents or MAGA hat wearers. Of the 9 people he shot, six of them were black. One was his sister. I'm a lot more interested in what that was about.

Nothing has really been established yet about either of them. The only thing we can say for sure is they were both kooks.

Only republicans would take the word of a murderer on its face value.
/—-/ Oh, but if he said he was a pro 2nd Amendment Trump supporter you and your leftard buddies would be all over it.

Nothing has really been established yet about either of them. The only thing we can say for sure is they were both kooks.

Naw, we've pretty firmly established the El Paso guy was a racist xenophobe who hated Mexicans.... he posted a lengthy manifesto on line right before he did it.

The other guy... meh... we can't even confirm that was his Twitter Account. We have established that he had real problems with women, though.

Only republicans would take the word of a murderer on its face value.
/—-/ Oh, but if he said he was a pro 2nd Amendment Trump supporter you and your leftard buddies would be all over it.

I don't have lefttard buddies. Democrats hate me because I I have libertarian impulses (except on guns) and vote Green. Greens hate me because I oppose the $15 minimum wage and support nuclear over wind/solar. Republicans hate me because they hate everybody. I am a pilgrim in an unholy land everywhere I go.

Pro Satan? Sounds like a closet Christian to me.

Nut job religionist for sure. Regardless, every American, left or right should condemn these violent acts.

Figures.

A fascist would jump to make that claim.

I will point out that that particular poster has pulled that "the media is saying nothing" canard multiple times.....when links are shown to a LOT of media discussion on the topic, she disappears..................until the next time. It's her MO.

36 shootings took place in Chicago this weekend. About that same number happen every week. Where is your sorry punk ass every week?

Um, isn’t that the El Paso shooter
You have to forgive her...so many white male shooters coming one right after the other.....can't keep track of them all.

Forum List

Back