🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ohio gunman described himself as pro Satan 'leftist' supported Liz Warren

For the last several days all we've heard is "racist white shooter." - "This Trump's fault!"
Leftist lies, talking points that they got together with their Media whores to create that narrative..

Ohio gunman described himself as pro-Satan ‘leftist’ who supported Elizabeth Warren

This LEFTIST freak was a pathetic Lizzy Fakeass Indian supporter..

You Commies ALWAYS overplay your hand..

Well, if it says so in the Washington Times, it MUST be true! Only Breitbart has more unbiased reporting!

Ohhhhhh shittttt Well lookie lookie...

The Ohio gunman described himself on social media as a pro-Satan “leftist” who wanted Joe Biden’s generation to die off, hated President Trump and law enforcement, and hoped to vote for Sen. Elizabeth Warren for president.
To be fair righties kill a lot more, they are also encouraged by the presidents rethoric.

You mean like the Ohio killer was not affected by talk of putting kids in cages, calling detention centers concentration camps,, and telling the public they make people drink out of toilets?
You noticed I said righties do it more ? FBI director appointed by trump recognizes the rise of hate crimes from white nationalists...debunk it with alt facts? Or you are a sympathizer ?

So where is this white nationalist organization at? How do we identify them? Do they wear uniforms or something?

White nationalism is a made up term by the left. Kooks are not part of any organization, they are simply kooks that kill people in large numbers just like what happened under Hussein.

During this weekend, one was a paranoid white guy who felt threatened by minorities. The other was a Satin worshiper that loves Elizabeth Warren. Neither were part of any organization. Again, just kooks. But for us on the right to assign blame to Warren is just as stupid as those on the left placing blame on Trump. In fact with the guy in El Paso, his other issues were more left than right.

The Ohio gunman described himself on social media as a pro-Satan “leftist” who wanted Joe Biden’s generation to die off, hated President Trump and law enforcement, and hoped to vote for Sen. Elizabeth Warren for president.
To be fair righties kill a lot more, they are also encouraged by the presidents rethoric.

You mean like the Ohio killer was not affected by talk of putting kids in cages, calling detention centers concentration camps,, and telling the public they make people drink out of toilets?
I don't know...was he? Do we have a motive yet on the Ohio shooting?

No, which is why I don't immediately place blame on anybody except the individual. First reports are often misleading or down right lies. The media reports any little thing they've heard instead of conducting a full investigation before reporting.

But if you on the left are going to assign blame to Trump for El Paso, we will do the same thing with Dayton. The truth is Warren nor Trump are to blame.

For the last several days all we've heard is "racist white shooter." - "This Trump's fault!"
Leftist lies, talking points that they got together with their Media whores to create that narrative..

Ohio gunman described himself as pro-Satan ‘leftist’ who supported Elizabeth Warren

Um, isn’t that the El Paso shooter
One Commie shooter - two commie shooters, all the fucking same trash ;)

Well, if it says so in the Washington Times, it MUST be true! Only Breitbart has more unbiased reporting!
Yea as opposed to that shitshow with the crybaby on CNN melting down over a Trump tweet?! LOL You tittybabies need a diaper change ..

Last edited:
Wtf...I just went back to the El Paso manifesto
I read yesterday from my browser history,
IT IS NOT WHAT I READ YESTERDAY

Um, isn’t that the El Paso shooter
One Commie shooter - two commie shooters, all the fucking same trash ;)
The article should have their info straight no
THAT is how conspiracy theories start

If he was Antifa, how come none of you numbskulls can prove that?

Ask the punkass bitch in your punkass avatar why he could not indict Trump. LOLLLLLLLL
So you have no answer to my question.

Figures.

Here's another question you can't answer... since you anti-Antifa, and Antifa is anti-fascist-- doesn't that make you pro-fascist?

Antifa is not anti-fascist, they area anti-American.
Nope, they are anti-fascists. Which is why they show up to take on the fascist rightwing neonaziss, kkk and other assorted white supremacists. Unfortunately, some of them do cross the line and attack innocent folks. I condemn such attacks. But I have no problem with them going after fascists.

You noticed I said righties do it more ? FBI director appointed by trump recognizes the rise of hate crimes from white nationalists...debunk it with alt facts? Or you are a sympathizer ?

So where is this white nationalist organization at? How do we identify them? Do they wear uniforms or something?

White nationalism is a made up term by the left. Kooks are not part of any organization, they are simply kooks that kill people in large numbers just like what happened under Hussein.

During this weekend, one was a paranoid white guy who felt threatened by minorities. The other was a Satin worshiper that loves Elizabeth Warren. Neither were part of any organization. Again, just kooks. But for us on the right to assign blame to Warren is just as stupid as those on the left placing blame on Trump. In fact with the guy in El Paso, his other issues were more left than right.
"So where is this white nationalist organization at? How do we identify them? Do they wear uniforms or something?"

Here's one example.

40 minutes ago. I think hell on earth is listening to Princess Lizzie’s shrill voice.

40 minutes ago. I think hell on earth is listening to Princess Lizzie’s shrill voice.
lol!! I hear you.. I can't stand listening to that fraud..

"So where is this white nationalist organization at? How do we identify them? Do they wear uniforms or something?"

Here's one example.

That group is typical. :290968001256257790-final:

Here's one example.

That group is typical. :290968001256257790-final:

They're typical fascists.

Ask the punkass bitch in your punkass avatar why he could not indict Trump. LOLLLLLLLL

Figures.

Here's another question you can't answer... since you anti-Antifa, and Antifa is anti-fascist-- doesn't that make you pro-fascist?

Nope, they are anti-fascists. Which is why they show up to take on the fascist rightwing neonaziss, kkk and other assorted white supremacists. Unfortunately, some of them do cross the line and attack innocent folks. I condemn such attacks. But I have no problem with them going after fascists.

So now the definition of fascism:

noun
(sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc.,and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.
(sometimes initial capital letter) the philosophy, principles, or methods of fascism.
(initial capital letter) a political movement that employs the principles and methods of fascism,especially the one established by Mussolini in Italy 1922–43.

Definition of fascism | Dictionary.com

Unless you are going to lie about it, these definitions are more left than right. Let's look at that:

A dictator having complete power, and forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism. Now who is it that sends people to opposition rallies to disrupt them? Who is it that stops rallies with threats or violence? Who is it that marches in protest at their colleges to stop conservative speakers? Who is it that sent government agencies to spy on a political opponent and even illegally submitted false documents to get surveillance warrants? Who said that you should "shout them down" anytime you are in presence of conservatives at a restaurant?

Rap Sheet: ***639*** Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters | Breitbart

Regimenting all industry and commerce. How, by lowering their taxes and removing regulations?

Who is it that "regimented" industries like Solyndara, Planned Parenthood, electric cars manufacturers, trial lawyers? Who uses taxpayer money to subsidize windmill and solar panel industries and instillation? Who closed down auto dealerships?

Figures.

noun
(sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc.,and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.
(sometimes initial capital letter) the philosophy, principles, or methods of fascism.
(initial capital letter) a political movement that employs the principles and methods of fascism,especially the one established by Mussolini in Italy 1922–43.

Unless you are going to lie about it, these definitions are more left than right. Let's look at that:

A dictator having complete power, and forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism. Now who is it that sends people to opposition rallies to disrupt them? Who is it that stops rallies with threats or violence? Who is it that marches in protest at their colleges to stop conservative speakers? Who is it that sent government agencies to spy on a political opponent and even illegally submitted false documents to get surveillance warrants? Who said that you should "shout them down" anytime you are in presence of conservatives at a restaurant?

Rap Sheet: ***639*** Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters | Breitbart

Regimenting all industry and commerce. How, by lowering their taxes and removing regulations?

Who is it that "regimented" industries like Solyndara, Planned Parenthood, electric cars manufacturers, trial lawyers? Who uses taxpayer money to subsidize windmill and solar panel industries and instillation? Who closed down auto dealerships?
No one "regimented" those companies. There are all (or were) privately owned.

Figures.

noun

No one "regimented" those companies. There are all (or were) privately owned.

And the ones where Trump lowered their taxes and removed regulations were not?

Here's one example.

So this is what you consider white nationalism. Let me ask: when blacks say pretty much similar things, is that black nationalism?

Forum List

Back